Fox Packs On Web Earth

Post any WEO game-related discussion topics here.

Moderator: Kenya

Kenya
Global Moderator

Re: Fox Packs On Web Earth

Post by Kenya »

SillyBear111 wrote:Do know what we should have? FLOCKS! They could get a flock bird like seagulls and such and make FLOCKS!
Please stay on topic and use the Suggestions topic for any ideas you may have. ;3
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

KK, sorry Kenya.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

I think it's a good idea, but it shouldn't really be like wolf packs, they could be a small family that stay close together and share the food and den, and help raise each other's young. Not quite like wolf packs =D
I hope this option will become available, it makes the game more interesting for basic games!
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Safania
Bluebird Chick

Post by Safania »

Døøm Dragøn wrote:Well sometimes an adult offspring from a mating pair will remain with them to help raise the next litter. I don't think all of them stay, however. Besides, players can play alone or seek others out. The whole pack thing should be an advanced option anyway.
Thats totally not fair cause some people like me will never get to get advanced :P i think there should be contests to win to be advanced member for 30 days
Reacher in Game
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Safania wrote:
Døøm Dragøn wrote:Well sometimes an adult offspring from a mating pair will remain with them to help raise the next litter. I don't think all of them stay, however. Besides, players can play alone or seek others out. The whole pack thing should be an advanced option anyway.
Thats totally not fair cause some people like me will never get to get advanced :P i think there should be contests to win to be advanced member for 30 days
Contests sound like fun, and like you said, not everyone can afford advanced :3

I see what you did there, Safania :P
For science!
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

And yet, if there were contests, what would be the point of buying it in the first place? Then there's no reason to buy advanced, you'd just wait for a contest.
Artwork: Tumblr
sparkwolf111
Baby Gecko

Post by sparkwolf111 »

if weo wanted, he could charge you for basic to so i dont think we should be so picky and if foxes could form packs, after someone buys advanced they probably wouldnt ever buy it again
Number 1 rabbit. My in-game name is keyin.
Slueth
Adult Bluebird

Post by Slueth »

if we had to pay for basic, I don't think anyone would play this game Lol
Although it would help progress the game further with more funds, I
really think it would restrict the community :P
Anyways, Fox packs sound pretty cool. unlikely to happen, but cool.
~In the most seductive way possible.~

Yay Wolfies! Thanks Silent for having the sig and I clicked it
and made my own and I'm rambling and blah blah blah.

"One of the great things about books is they sometimes have fantastic pictures"
ashlu19
Bluebird Chick

Post by ashlu19 »

I personally think that Fox packs, though uncommon, and very cool. we should totally have them. It gives an oppurtunity for basic players, like me, who cant afford advanced, have a better taste of the game. Don't wolfs and coyotes have packs? well, why can fozes? foxes are just as good! right?! anyways, the whole fox pack thing gives more options available to basic players. it also might give them a little push toward wanting the advanced version more, resulting in more funds for a better game. right? i think so. besides, who doesn't want a new version of this game. with more options, and maybe 3D qualities! hmmmm...