Raging war (Rodent roleplay.)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

WesternWolfWarrior
Bluebird Chick

Re: Raging war (Rodent roleplay.)

Post by WesternWolfWarrior »

Poppy stood on her hind legs and looked to the skies to see the hawk swoop down. With a frightened squeal, she dove into a hole between the roots of the tree behind her. She peered out and saw the bird fly away with the mouse in it's clutches. Shaking the cobwebs off her face, Poppy looked around to make sure the coast was clear. All the other rodents must have been hiding too as she couldn't see a single one by now and the noise of the battle had vanished completely. It must be over for now, or at least that's what she thought.
I'll mostly be playing as a Fox in this game. If I die, I'll reincarnate into just about anything XD

Avatar and character (Zeborah) made by me.
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Koi woke up, and decided to visit the lake. It has been quite a few years since he's been to the lake, he never drank from it though. It was far to fast and he always thought that if he drank from it, he'd simply fall in. He had one purpose to go to the lake, though. The richest seeds grow there, and there's lots of plant life to sometimes munch on. Koi ran of his den, and walked over to the lake which was quite a long walk away. As he was walking he heard a slight noise before it went away. He saw a predator, flying in the sky. Surely it wouldn't go for him if he didn't run, and he didn't have any intention on it anyhow.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Silver poked her tiny nose out into the open. The smell of fear overwhelmed the smell of confusion, not helping to prevent it's downfall, but encouraging it to kill the confusion completely. After a while, the only scent was blood, as it lay on the ground in the clearing. The mouse that tried to ensure Silver's death paid the price, and now is probably down in hades thinking about what it did. The mouse would spit on its grave, along with the hawk's. That hawk was to die, and she would ensure it. One way or another, it was going to be next. Enough with plotting. Silver now had to break this awkward silence that filled the forest. Perhaps chuck a rock out, and watch as all the cowards gasped and stared at the inanimate object as if it were to attack at any given moment. Yes... Then she would dash into the bush beside her and kill the rat that found shelter from the beast. The helpless cry for help was sure to send them running again. More chaos. Hmm.
Awkward silence + frightened forest + the wailing of death= Chaos. Hm. Chaos + Death = More chaos. More chaos + hawk = death. Death + murder = war. War + Silver = Happy silver.
Silver's eyes glittered as she plotted against the forest. Her tail twitched uncontrollably, like a lizard striking at a cricket. Yes.. The bugs are all worked out.. It's time.

Silver found a small pebbled and rolled it onto the stage. Many of the rodents gasped and stared at it, hoping it wouldn't kill them. Not that this would come true for the rat next to Silver. She sprinted from the rock to the bush, and caught the rat off-guard. Silver leaped at it's neck, and not to her surprise, aimed perfectly. It screamed in agony as the blood left its poor body. It was only until Silver saw the strange marking on the rat, she realized it was from her own clan. It was too late to stop now. Nobody knew what was going on, and if the rat lived it would surely tell who ambushed her. This rat HAD to go.
Silver's front teeth sunk into Ramsay's throat deep, cutting off all air flow from earth to lungs. The clan mate was suffocating, and slowly dying. All Silver could do now is wait and hope nobody sees her.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

Koi could no longer see the hawk, as it has flown away. What he did see however, was not quite something you saw everyday, in the forest anyhow. He saw a mouse, killing its clan mate.. He did indeed recognize this mouse. It was silver! The pine clan mouse! He yearned for a battle, and he got one. He hated her, more than everybody. More than hawks, more than those pesky willow clan gerbils! He slowly stalked as he saw some large thing do once before jumping up and biting the prey. He slowly got closer, and closer, and attempted to pounce on Silver.
I am.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Silver's bloody teeth still cut off oxygen from the rat's lungs. She could feel it struggle, until everything was still. Not the background, however. It was chaotic, as war usually is. Finally, Silver released the rat, and left it to die of blood loss. Silver loved the smell of blood, and it seemed to only make the crowd more tense. Silver only could just feel eyes on her, and turning around helped her greatly. Koi, Oak clan leader, was attempted to attack her.
'No,' she thought, 'Nobody shall ruin my moment of dominance. The killing of my clan mate proved how I mean business when I say I wan't to lead the fiercest clan of the forest.'
Silver's quick reflexes saved her, as she slunk down and started moving swiftly towards the Chinchilla. It made Koi's pounce off, and too far behind her. Once the leader landed safely on the ground, Silver determined that it would no longer be a safe one, tried to pounce on the enemy.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(This is the only move I will ever do where you have no chance to dodge it...Sorry. ;3;)

Amber leapt onto Silver, squealing with rage. Despite Silver being on Koi, she was furious.
"How dare you!" she snarled, attempting to bite silver, "You killed a member of your own clan! Don't think there won't be punishment.."

Hawk

The hawk glared at the battle going on among the rodents. It would go-But not until it caught another rodent. Something more than a measly little mouse. The hawk silently flew out of the hollow, and was unnoticed because of the chaos. It had two options. To pluck the Dassie Rat and the mouse off to get to the chinchilla, or eat the Dassie rat.

(Also, remember Amber is the leader so she is slightly stronger than the rest of the clan. Slightly.)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

Koi attempted to get everybody off of him. He was angry, and during battles, he usually ended up killing the enemy. He furiously struggled, and if he got free, he would attempt to do the same thing he did to his last enemy. Bite into Silver's neck, and not let go, if she struggles, bite harder.
I am.
WesternWolfWarrior
Bluebird Chick

Post by WesternWolfWarrior »

As the battle flared back up, Poppy raced out of the hole just in time to dodge an enemy mouse. She looked ahead and saw Silver, a clanmate, attacking another rat. Poppy recognized the rat; it was one of their own clan! What was she doing? Before she knew it, the rat was dead and her clanmate was heading toward the Oak Clan leader, Koi. Poppy followed close behind to help her take on the chinchilla. She and the others would settle matters with Silver killing a clanmate later. Right now, the leader of an enemy clan was vulnerable. Poppy leaped onto the back of the Oak Clan leader in an attempt to bite through his spine, unknowing that an even bigger enemy was not far off.
I'll mostly be playing as a Fox in this game. If I die, I'll reincarnate into just about anything XD

Avatar and character (Zeborah) made by me.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Silver, while still on top of Koi's back, had her mind racing. Her moment of dominance faded away as the clan leader found her as she killed the rat. Silver could think fast. She leaped off of the chinchilla, but, no! A patch of tangled fur caught her nails as she leaped off, providing nothing but a hard landing and a little blood, as Amber landed on top of her. It didn't help Koi was trying to bit her in the neck, attempting to suffocate her while Amber ripped her apart from her back.
The pain was unbearable, as she was being ripped apart. Perhaps Koi helping Amber kill the mouse formed an ally, which would surely ruin the forest's bad reputation as the two clans over ruled the third. This wasn't what Silver wanted, but she was helpless against it. Her body was weak, and the blood trickled out of her veins. Her eyes started to fog, as she swooned from the shock of defeat.
It was dark. No light was to be seen. Just a voice.
"Silver," it called, "Silver, please, come to me."
Silver could see nothing she was blind in this world, but her hearing still worked fine. She walked for minutes before she came to a light.
"Silver," it spoke, voice low, such as that of an Alpha wolf. "Silver, you have made a bad choice in life. Your violence had turned on you, and now you have paid the price."
"But-but," she stuttered, utterly confused, "I did but what the voices told me!"
"But there was a small voice. In the back of your mind it spoke, 'That isn't right.'"
Silver was disappointed in herself. That voice had always been heard, but the louder voices took over. That little voice never stood a chance.
"And what did your mother tell you?"
Silver could only stare at the darkness beneath her feet and mumble, "If someone is mean to you, revenge is never the answer.."
"Right. Did you hate your mother so that you disobeyed her as much as you did?"
Silver was infuriated now. "I loved my mother!!"
"Then why did you disobey?"
Silver was silent. She couldn't think of an answer. She was without an excuse, without a good heart. Without a soul.
"Step into the light, Silver. You will find your heart in it, and you will see your mother, and she will be happy to see you."
The white mouse was in tears. She could start all over if she stepped into that light. One step after another, she came closer to it. Her nimble feet finally stepped into it, and she was carried away. Into a better world, where violence had no meaning. Where she would be in peace.
As her soul left her body to the pastures of Heaven, her physical body went limp. She was paler than her fur, which was now stained red. Her muscles relaxed, and all was calm in her.
Silver was gone now, but her story was sure to progress as the mouse who betrayed her clan.

(I now need a new character. :3)

Name: Misty
Clan: Willow
Species: Rat
Appearance: Image
Personality: Misty is very sweet, and hates to be involved in the war. She enjoys tending to the wounds of others, and loves to help. She is very handing with medical supplies, but she is not afraid to hurt someones feeling, or make them scared. She doesn't beat around the bush at anything, and just straight out tells them. She likes to explore and find new things.
Other: She was a former pet, and knows the way around the forest just about as well as a blind mouse. (Meaning hardly at all. :3)

By zee way, may want to update the front page so that it contains the new members, as well as the absence of Silver.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(o-o Okay. xD Accepted!)

Amber leapt off Silver as her body hung limp. She felt terrible, but killing in general was terrible, and Silver had betrayed her own clan. Amber decided to scurry into the shelter of a bush to think about what she had done.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(xD Yeah. I had no clue how Silver was gonna get out of that one. And truth is, in that situation, almost nobody could! So she didn't.... Hm.. I don't know how to start with Misty.. Ideas?)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Ugh..It's 7:16 where I live... Anyway, maybe she could be walking in the forest or whatnot, perhaps interacting with Asmir, because he seems lonely. xD)
WildLife
Baby Mouse

Post by WildLife »

Koi felt a stinging pain In his back, and attempts to kick off the rat on his back. (Sorry for a short post, on my IPad.)
I am.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

hoopyscoop wrote:Name: Jenna
Clan: Oak clan
Species: Chinchilla (<333)
Personality: Jenna is kind and loving to those in her clan, but with others, she is rude, nasty and everything mean, she will attack just about anyone except her fellow clan members.
Other: Picture isn't mine.
Am I accepted? That's my form up there. I posted it on page 1.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

hoopyscoop wrote:
hoopyscoop wrote:Name: Jenna
Clan: Oak clan
Species: Chinchilla (<333)
Personality: Jenna is kind and loving to those in her clan, but with others, she is rude, nasty and everything mean, she will attack just about anyone except her fellow clan members.
Other: Picture isn't mine.
Am I accepted? That's my form up there. I posted it on page 1.
(I think I already accepted you. :p)