Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Raging war (Rodent roleplay.)

Post by Foxesrule »

Sorry for the rubbish title.

Plot

There are 3 different clans-All with their own strengths and weaknesses. Although there has always been rivalry between them, now there's a war. Constant battle rages and blood is shed. Will this war ever come to an end?

Clans.

Pine Clan.
Pine Clan are mysterious and dark, often black or grey in colour. They are fast and agile. They tend to be good at climbing trees, and don't use brute force. Rats, Dassie Rats, Degus, squirrels and mice live in Pine Clan.

Oak Clan
Oak clan make a heavy mark and never hide. They are strong, using brute force, but slower than the average rodent. Rats, gundis, Cane rats, chinchillas, Pacaranas and Agoutis live in Oak Clan.

Willow Clan.
Willow Clan is evenly balanced out in terms of speed and strength, with no real advantage. They have a bad reputation for taking in former pets. Rats, mice, gerbils and hamsters live in Willow Clan.

Pine Clan
Leader- Amber, Dassie Rat.
- Poppy, Fancy rat
- Silver, mouse.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
And so on...

Oak Clan
Leader- Koi Kage, Chinchilla
- Kinkle, Chinchilla
- Jenna, Chinchilla
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
And so on.

Willow Clan
Leader-Asmir, Gerbil.
- Misty, Rat.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
And so on.

Rules.
Follow the roleplay rules.
Follow the WEO rules.
User correct grammar and punctuation.
If you have more than one character in the clan, have atleast one in the other two.

Form.

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Here's mine.

Name: Amber.
Clan: Pine Clan
Species: Dassie Rat
Appearance: Image
Personality: Will RP.
Other: Amber is leader.

Name: Asmir
Clan: Willow clan
Species: Gerbil
Personality: Will RP.
Other: Asmir is leader.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
WesternWolfWarrior
Bluebird Chick

Re: Raging war (Rodent roleplay.)

Post by WesternWolfWarrior »

This looks interesting :)
Here's my form

Name: Poppy
Clan: Pine Clan
Species: Fancy Rat
Appearance:
Personality: Will RP
Other: Her ancestors were escaped pets.
I'll mostly be playing as a Fox in this game. If I die, I'll reincarnate into just about anything XD

Avatar and character (Zeborah) made by me.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

D'aww, so cute! <3

Accepted, feel free to start roleplaing!
WesternWolfWarrior
Bluebird Chick

Actually, would you start so you can kind of set the scene? I'm not that great at starting Rp's
I'll mostly be playing as a Fox in this game. If I die, I'll reincarnate into just about anything XD

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Name: Silver
Clan: Pine
Species: Mouse
Personality: Despite her cuddly appearance, Silver is a cold-hearted, mean, nasty mouse. She hates anything or anyone that even attempts to annoy her. She would rip you to shreds if you are from an enemy clan, and are alone in the wilderness. Just being aggressive is just a part of her personality. Don't try to take advantage of her aggressiveness by luring her into a trap. She is also very clever, and can find the answer to a problem rather quickly.
Other: Silver truly the nastiest character I have ever made. O_O
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Cool, I wanna join, plus I like chinchillas :D

Name:Koi kage. (Koi for short.)
Clan:Oak.
Species:Chinchilla
Appearance:Image Just imagine that without the cage, and his eye having a scar..
Personality: Rough, tending to love battle. Rather than 'Harsh, harsh, war.' He prefers, 'Glorious battle!' He hates all willow clan animals because they all are pets. He is quite a bit smarter than most of his clan mates, and will attempt to to literately, 'Bite your ears off!' if you annoy him to much.
Other:He has a scar from a battle a few years back.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(All accepted. Oooh, dramatic opening... Also, Wildlife, do you want Koi to be the leader of Oak Clan?)

Amber
Amber snarled like a wolf, leaping down from the Oak sapling. She landed heavily, but accurately, on the shoulders of a hamster. The former house pet squealed as she scrabbled at it with her claws, sinking her fangs into it's back. She never killed the pets, but always made sure she hurt them. The golden hamster attempted to kick her off, but she hung on like a flea does to a cat. She was about to bite it's head when she was knocked off by a quick, brown force. Asmir! The hamster scurried away, but she stood face to face with the leader of Willow Clan.
"Hmph, cowardly, pampered pet. Hardly worthy of the name 'rodent!' Dosen't fight his own battles!" she teased, circling the gerbil. He swished his tail,
"You pathetic coward. Running away from danger, climbing up trees and attacking the weak," he growled.
"Reinforcments!" Amber yelled, before leaping onto Asmir. She bit his neck, but was shaken off by the gerbil. Asmir sank his fangs into her stomach. It didn't last long, although the pain was unbearable, for Asmir was soon bombarded by squirrels.

(By the way, Oak clan can join in this too. :3)
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Silver spotted the fighting between Amber and Asmir, both mortal enemies. The mouse smirked at the fight between the leaders, and scurried over to help Amber. Squirrels piled on top of Asmir, but seeing what they were doing to the gerbil was impossible. The rodent glanced at Amber. She was in unbearable pain, but that wasn't her problem. She just had to fight off the other clans. Silver decided to jump into the sea of squirrels and eliminate the Oak Clan leader. Getting through was hard, but her small size had an advantage. She cleverly slipped through the bodies of fur, and got to Asmir. Though, she could only touch her tail. It would do. The mouse swiftly swiped her paw at the tail, but instead possible scarred the head of a squirrel.
"Lousy nut!" she blew out curses at the poor creature, "You messed up my aim! Stay out of my way!" and she left the squirrel to suffer the pain of her own claws, and to look for something else to torture.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
WesternWolfWarrior
Bluebird Chick

Poppy:

Poppy heard the sound of fighting and squealing and immediately scurried out of the hole she had been napping in. She ran alongside Silver, to protect their leader. She followed the mouse to the clump of squirrel clanmates who were covering Asmir, attacking him fiercely. Poppy looked for an opening, for a sighting of where she could attack Willow Clan's leader without injuring herself or the squirrels. She dived in hastily, only to get kicked and scratched in the face by one of the rodents. She fell back, shaken, but not to badly injured. Poppy wiped a drop of blood from her face before jumping back into the fray. But she heard something. She turned and quickly recognized it; more Willow Clan members coming to fight!

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Name: Kinkle
Clan: Oak
Species: Chinchilla
Appearance:
Personality: A very bubbly and happy chinchilla, however when given the wrong impression, she has an absolutely feisty attitude with no fear of making a nasty memory of when she showed her irate side to you. Besides that, Kinkle is usually friendly and welcoming with something about her that shows independence.
Other: When given the chance, Kinkle can be a very loyal and supportive friend.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(Accepted! :3 Also, I will be controlling any predators such as hawks, foxes and eagles. If your character sees a predator, I'll control it-Where it attacks or carries on.)
Amber

Amber stopped still as a shadow fell over the clearing, blocking out the sun. All the other rodents froze. A silent force dived down and it's talons lunged for one of the squirrels, but instead snatched a Willow Clan mouse. Amber started to sweat with fear, and ran for the cover of a bush, most other rodents doing the same.

Red-tailed hawk

The hawk landed onto a branch lightly, clutching the mouse. It gulped down the mouse, head first, before retreating into the tree's hollow. The element of surprise was lost, so it was oping to appear gone, for it was a small, measly mouse which it had caught.
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Koi yawned, he never really enjoyed the food he ate. He wished he was to fight soon, as its been quite a long while, for him at least. He wondered what he would eat, which would probably be a seed. A sudden jolt of pain ran through his body, and he let out a little Squeak! the pain stopped just as quickly as it came, and though it was best to ignore it. He slowly walked out of his burrow, and wandered out of it. 'Where were those seeds..' he thought, and saw just in the distance, seeds. He went as fast as he could, and nibbled on the seeds. He decided tomorrow to fight a pine clan animal, and went back to his burrow, as he got tired quickly.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

As the mouse finished off a Willow clan gerbil, she heard the unmistakable sound of the wind rushing between the feathers of a predator. Her eyes darted from tree to tree, frantically trying to spot the bird and figure out what strategy to use. She stuck to her spot like syrup from a maple tree was hugging her feet. Moving would surely attract attention and set a target for the murderer. Then she realized she was albino. A freak of nature. A frown in a cluster of smiles. A wolf in a herd of sheep. A fish out of water. Yes, a fish out of water. A fish with no water was a fish that would suffocate and die over a short period of time. A fish that would be picked up by an eagle, hawk or owl. A fish that would be ripped apart by the lowly ants. A fish that was destined to die.
Silver would have to offer a sacrifice. Her own enemies. Suddenly, all the rodents scattered. Shelter was nearby, but one bush could only hold so many. Where was the rest of her clan? Dang. In a bush on the opposite side of the clearing. She would have to hide somewhere else. Ah! A rock! A stone with just enough room for her to squeeze under and hide until the hawk ascended back into the sky to feed on another poor soul.
Oh no. A mouse from Willow clan happened to have the same idea. BAM! The bullet shot into the shy and the race started. The race against the mouse. A race against the hawk. A race against time. Her life depended on this race. As Silver glanced over her shoulder, she could see the hawk's keen eyes fixed on the two of them. It seemed to be deciding on which mouse to choose. Suddenly, a burst or speed erupted from the selfish being. It was adrenalin, and the other mouse seemed to have the same results. The two were only a few yards from safety. The Willow clan member seemed fixed on the prize. Completely focused. Silver took this valuable chance to win. With her strength and will all her force and with all her might she threw herself at him. As she slammed into the enemy, he flipped over and rolled on the ground.
Silver slipped right into the hallowed out room and watched the male get taken. He seemed dazed when the hawk scooped him up. Horrified squeaking could be heard by all who occupied the area.
This cry for help would usually cause everyone's stomach to flip, but not this strange creature. This cry satisfied her. The meal threatened her health, and therefor died. Anyone who attempted this stunt was sure to be murdered. This mouse would have been killed by her even if the hawk wasn't going for the two. It wouldn't have been pretty, and the scent of blood would have filled the cozy home, creating a wonderful smelling shelter for Silver.
The now safe mouse decided to keep hiding under the rock until it was certain the predator was gone.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Name: Jenna
Clan: Oak clan
Species: Chinchilla (<333)
Personality: Jenna is kind and loving to those in her clan, but with others, she is rude, nasty and everything mean, she will attack just about anyone except her fellow clan members.
Other: Picture isn't mine.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

A quite distant sound of flapping caught Kinkle's interest for a spare second, a seed dropping from her chubby little arms as she attempted to hold them all. It was no normal bird, a quite large one from what she could hear. Mildly frightened, she snatched the seed with her mouth and scurried as well as she could back to her clan, not wanting to take the chances with any other predator that could be out there. Just as she entered the grounds, she saw a quick flash of her leader returning to his burrow. She was glad to see he was okay. Kinkle dropped the seeds to the floor and left the flower she plucked next to the pile for anyone else. She looked around the area, hoping to find nothing but plants and trees.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!