Howls in the night.

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Howls in the night.

Post by Foxesrule »

Plot

The Nocte pack and the Caelum pack are deadly rivals. Fights break out between them. It's been happening for generations. It started as an argument between two Alphas, which ended up in the death of them both. Now it's because of many reasons. However, the only source of water is a single stream in the whole forest, which acts as a boundary. The packs have to go up there to drink. Occasionally you can see wolf fur or even red water from the feuds they had...

Pack 'differences'.

The Nocte pack live in a darker forest with plenty of shade. The dens are different for each rank, the Alphas having the warmest den. Omegas have to sleep outside.

The Caelum pack live in a lighter forest with less shade. There is only one den which they all share, which is a large cave. The Alphas have their own section. The lower the rank is, the closer they sleep to the entrance, with the exception of pups. Omegas have to sleep outside.

Ranks, from highest to lowest. Males and females are respected equally.

Nocte pack.
Alpha male- Yoru no senshi
Alpha female- Midnight.

Beta male- Cougan Lyel Crystallos (Also known as Cough and Cougar.)
Beta female-

Elders-

Mothers-

Hunters-

Warriors-

Scouts-

Pups-

Omegas-

Caelum pack

Alpha male- White Fang
Alpha female- Celestia

Beta male-
Beta female-

Elders-

Mothers-

Hunters-

Warriors-

Scouts-

Pups-

Omegas-

Pack rules. (Can be broken, with RP punishment.)

Omegas must sleep outside.
Omegas must pay respect to those of higher worth than them, by either rolling onto their back or crouching low down. In both positions their tail must be between their legs.
The only wolves in your pack you can attempt to hurt are Omegas. Alphas have the permission to nip, bite etc any wolf.
Friendships with Nocte/Caelum pack can and will get you kicked out of the pack.
You must do what your Alpha or Beta tells you to do.
Omegas can not hunt with the pack unless they have permission.

Rules.
Follow the Rules of Conduct.
Don't powerplay. These are examples of powerplaying:
Fang dodged all of Shadow's attacks.
Fang bit Shadow no miss.
Fang dodged and then ran into the cave, stole the prey and went back to his territory.(Dodging occasionaly is allowed, but give the other person time to react!)

Don't make your character perfect.
Use puncuation and grammar, please.
A decent sentence is required. No 'Shadow ran after Sapphire "Hey wait!" he said.' Description is needed!
If you have more than one character in one pack, make atleast one in the other to try and balance it out.
Have fun..Or else. :twisted:

Form.

Name:
Pack:
Personality:
Other:

You may add to it if you wish, and you can 'RP' out the personality.

And here's mine!

Name: Midnight
Pack: Nocte
Appearance: Image
Personality: Midnight is kind, yet mysterious. She often keeps to herself, occasionaly with the Alpha male. However, she is rather dominant and likes to make speeches.
Other: Nope.

Name: White Fang. (Fang for short.)
Pack: Caelum pack.
Personality: White Fang does not tolerate irritating wolves in his pack. He is often 'handing out' nips and bites to annoying wolves. However, he is kind to the non-irritating ones.
Other: N/A
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Re: Howls in the night.

Post by Mook »

Name: Cougan Lyel Crystallos
Nicknames: Coug, Cougar
Pack: Nocte Pack
Appearance: [img]view-source:http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7009/6746 ... f0f9_z.jpg[/img]
Cougan is a rather stocky or large wolf. He stands several inches taller than almost all wolves as is his body length does to. Although this gives him much strengthh and fighting abilities, he is unable to run fast and will often be outran by other wolves or prey. Ambush is his upper hand.
Personality: Cougan's personality is tricky to place. He is a noble wolf, loyal and respectful to his family. His love for them fuels a protective nature, and he would gladly take his life for them. Ocasionally Cougan will get a darker side, and often his actions will be coldly placed for no apparent reason. Also this wolf likes to play with the minds of his enemies, and works to toy with them in given situations. His control to stay calm and collected helps this. Lastly, on another side the wolf enjoys charming and firting with the ladies.
Other: Cougan has a great fear of water.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Name:Yoru no senshi. (Warrior in the night.)
Pack:Nocte pack.
Appearance:Image
Personality:Mysterious and hates anybody and everybody he meets. The only way to get on his good side is to be rude, mean, or quiet. He hates kind wolves because of a dark secret.
Other:He hates other wolves any hates water. The only way to get him to swim is if your drowning. (Oh, and I though Warrior in the night was good, but it in Japanese is BETTER!)
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Name: Celestia
Pack: Caelum
Personality: Celestia is very jumpy. She is very energetic and loves to hunt. She is a kind wolf, and has never truly hated anyone, more so their actions. She loves to bathe in the sunshine, as well as play in it too. Previous litters of pups loved her, so she hopes that this "good with children" thing sticks.
Other: I'm in a bit of a writer's block at the moment, so I might not be the best role player here for a while...
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

All accepted!

And that's okay, Nature. :3

Feel free to start roleplaying. ^^
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Celestia laid on her favorite rock. It was right in the hottest part of the forest. She closed her eyes and rested her chin on her fore paws, but this was quickly reversed. The cawing of a crow disturbed her. She growled at it, teeth bared. It didn't help, for the crow kept cawing. She barked, then finally leaped at it. The crow flew away, cawing madly as it glided through the air. Now, Celestia was in one of her moods. The answer was always no. That was that. She jumped up on her rock, then grumpily lay down. She rest her chin on her fore paws again, then slowly drifted off to sleep.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Midnight

Midnight warily sniffed the dew-drop covered grass. There was the stale scent of elk. They'd be able to track it in time, and the elk wouldn't hear them. She looked around carefully, eyes narrowed, for any wolves from the Caelum pack, then raised her black head and howled for the rest of her pack to come, for they hadn't had a decent meal for ages.

White fang.

White fang suddenly jerked up, startled, from his quiet afternoon nap in the forest. He could hear the howling of the ridiculous Alpha female from the Nocte pack preparing a hunt. He snorted, scraping the ground with his forepaw. He was close to the stream. So was Midnight. No wonder he could hear the howls. Then, feeling rather devilish, he howled a curse to the sky. A howl to curse their hunt, so they'd hopefully starve. White fang was generally kind, but not at all to Nocte pack.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

His ears pricked and it was obvious his attention had been stolen away from whatever he'd been doing previously. Cougan waited, and as the echo of the howl traveled into the vicinity, he quickly identified its origin. Midnight, the Alpha female of the family. She was calling a hunt. A few moments passed without movement -- not even his own breathing, as he listened and the howl rapidly faded into the atmosphere as quick as it had appeared. Only after silence reigned over the area, did he resume a more relaxed state, quickly setting off through the expanse of trees to find his Alpha. Paw after paw, he placed his path, and being a wolf of stealth; Cougan was strangely quiet for his size. The male continued a swift pace, loosing no time to meet up with the rallying hunt. Like himself, most the members hadn't eaten a good meal for at least a few days. The pit in his stomach cringed with pain in a furious fit for food, eager to digest any crumb of meat the resume construction of energy. An abrupt rustle soon sounded in a low tree, one that had been right next to Cougan. Instinctively his head swung, alert and hopefully ready to take a possible attack from the unknown source. He slowly approached, nose sniffing at the foliage. CAW CAW! He was backpedaling in a startled manor as two crows bolted from the tree's cover. He snorted, disgusted by the creatures as they quickly dispersed into the forest. He watched them until they were no longer in sight. Soon his mind recovered from the scare, and again he was swiftly covering ground in the pack's direction.
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
WildLife
Baby Mouse
Location: Wherever mah wolfy takes meh. Maybe to Burger king :D

Post by WildLife »

Yoru no senshi ran quickly and as quietly as possible. He followed midnight, As she had somewhat of a role in this pack. He always wished that he never truly hated anybody, but always chuckled to himself with a glare. Hunting wasn't in his blood for whatever reason, but he could manage. His quickness could support the hunt, he supposed. He scented elk, the scent strongly making him hungrier then he already was. The pure stench of elk would make him want to eat a pile of rocks, in fact he was so hungry he would eat the pile of ants under his paws as he walked. The buzzing of annoying bugs was around, and the chirping of birds was heard. He decided if the hunt was successful, then he would eat and nap.
I am strong, because I've been weak.
I am fearless, because I've been afraid.
I am wise, because I've been foolish.
I am.
woahmadyy
Bluebird Chick

Post by woahmadyy »

Name:
Pack:Nocte
Personality: Will fight for her pack and if had pups would kill a bear for them

(( how do i add a picture it is so hard :? ))
woahmadyy
Bluebird Chick

Post by woahmadyy »

(( had to resubmit because i forgot something )
Name: Limber
Pack: Nocte
Appearance:
Appearance
Appearance
wolf pack.jpg (219.81 KiB) Viewed 25858 times
Personality: Shy, Will fight for what is right, always has a plan,brings great loyalty, never backs down, and will fight for pup (( if had any ))
Other: She wishes she had pups like they are so cute and she likes them