Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by animalguy888 »

NatureHeart wrote:Merry Christmas and have a happy new year! Also, what's 3rds day? Thursday? Because Christmas was Tuesday...

yes merry christmas,happy new year, and happy birthday! today is my birthday!

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

animalguy888 wrote:
NatureHeart wrote:Merry Christmas and have a happy new year! Also, what's 3rds day? Thursday? Because Christmas was Tuesday...

yes merry christmas,happy new year, and happy birthday! today is my birthday!
Happy Birthday Animalguy!

And... Happy Easter! xD (Had to... I’ve been waiting for Easter to come since July, lol. :P)
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Happy brithday!

x3 Hoopy, I really don't care much for Easter. Last year I went outside in the cold rain just to go sit in church for about 10 minutes, then we didn't even go egg hunting! :(
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

What do you mean? xD

I was on my 3ds.

Translation with grammar:

I'm on my brand new 3DS! YAY!
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

I just realize that now. x3
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Did you people here the news? theres is no "Man on the moon" but there is a "Sally". Now when you gaze up on the moon at night you can try to find the little cornor of it named Sally. Earlier this month it was found that a pair of gravity mapping probes orbiting the moon were very low on fuel. They were gonna crash soon. Instead of letting the crash or their own their were commanded to crash in a certain spot. This is to avaid damaging histicle moon landing sites such as the spot were Neil Armstrong took "one small step for man and one giant for mankind". They named the probes impact site Sally after Sally Ride another famous astronout. She was the first american women to enter space and the third woman overall.

Also did you hear about the actress who gets to go into space for free. Humanity seems to be aproaching another space race. The first one was for supremisy in space exploration with sattilites and manned missions to the moon. This one appears to be a race to commercialize space travel. One of the comercial space flight companies emerging is called Virgin Galactic founded by a british billionaire. They are already taking payments for the new comercial space plane the Spaceship2.
SS2.jpg
SS2.jpg (158.27 KiB) Viewed 6429 times
The price is at $200,000 per seat.

Other than Kate winslet the actress. She saved the company owners mother from a fire last year. She also is going to marry his nephew. So she gets to fly into space on this brand new comercial space plane fo free.

This is the article i found on the subject.

http://www.space.com/19067-kate-winslet ... -trip.html

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

That's cool. ouo

I might nto see Sally, though, because I'm on the other side of the world to you. xp
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Foxesrule wrote:That's cool. ouo

I might nto see Sally, though, because I'm on the other side of the world to you. xp
The moon is tidaly locked. That means only one side faces earth at all times. While the other faces space. We may live on different sides of the world but we both see the same side of the moon.

Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

I remember when I was a bagel, You were a waffle, and she was a strudel.
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Can I be toast? :P
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

That depends on what side you're on. ~_~ I'll see you in court. *flies to Sovngarde*
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
Skeer-Ah
Baby Gecko

Post by Skeer-Ah »

guys.

have you realised that mustaches are actually mouth brows

or maybe eyebrows are eyestaches

I think it's time to stop posting.

how to read sad megatron/starscream fic:
1. read & finish
2. tHEN SIT IN CORNER AND CRY WHILE YOU QUESTION EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE IN YOUR LIFE
3. sleep
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

My nieghbors were on the news a few weeks ago.... they were victims of Christmas decoration theft.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

NatureHeart wrote:My nieghbors were on the news a few weeks ago.... they were victims of Christmas decoration theft.
Thats sad... It a shame that the world has such things happen. My sister and her family had a similar experince but it did not get on the news. People have been following UPS trucks and stealing packages before the people who are getting the package can recieve it. This Happened to them. Then my borther in law drove to go somwhere and ended up finding the theives having car trouble trying to getaway. So he grabbed a book of mormen and car tools. He gave the items to the thieves that stole the package off his porch. His wife (my sister who is 30) informed the police as well. Later on the package and the car tool were returned but the book of morman was not.

SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

pokemon x and y omg
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra