CS Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Re: CS Topic

Post by Foxesrule »

No-noboy likes every line art. I mean, I absoultely HATE the dog line art, no offence tot the artists, but I find it so ugly and not me. ._.

And that person... Pfft.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lol.

I just want free pets, people. You had a topic that said "FREE PETS!!"
I sent you a trade, asking for one rare, and one very rare. You cancel with this "polite" message:

Crazy person canceled with this: wrote: What the heck?! What made you think that my rares were free? I'm just going to foe you because you are so stupid. No wonder why you're a COPPA'd user!

I was like "We'll, all your topic said 'Free pets! Come and get them!' I sent you a trade, and saw NO TRADE RULES. How in the heck am I supposed to know that your rares weren't for free? And I'm not stupid, and I don't know why being COPPA'd has to do with anything."

Sheesh, people these days.
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Jezibel wrote:Lol.

I just want free pets, people. You had a topic that said "FREE PETS!!"
I sent you a trade, asking for one rare, and one very rare. You cancel with this "polite" message:

Crazy person canceled with this: wrote: What the heck?! What made you think that my rares were free? I'm just going to foe you because you are so stupid. No wonder why you're a COPPA'd user!

I was like "We'll, all your topic said 'Free pets! Come and get them!' I sent you a trade, and saw NO TRADE RULES. How in the heck am I supposed to know that your rares weren't for free? And I'm not stupid, and I don't know why being COPPA'd has to do with anything."

Sheesh, people these days.
Whoa.. Can you pm me the name of that stupid user?
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Aha, I don't really trade much anymore on there, unless they offer me a pet I just can't refuse. I normally just ignore trades I can't be bothered with, LOL.
Right now I'm working on collecting all the halloween pets since most become rares rather quickly, so they're great to add to my collection.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Foxes, you know I can't send PM's :p
I don't trade much anymore. I know it will get canceled with a rude message, or "lol."
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Jezibel wrote:Foxes, you know I can't send PM's :p
I don't trade much anymore. I know it will get canceled with a rude message, or "lol."
I thought you could send PMs on here. ;o;

You're welcome to trade with me. <333

I like this outcome.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Oh, I thought you meant on CS.
Anyways, I finally have a reference! Well, I have two..
This is Macey. She could of been colored better, but I still love her<3
This is Trevor. I like the colors :p

~ Jez ❤
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Jezibel wrote:Oh, I thought you meant on CS.
Anyways, I finally have a reference! Well, I have two..
This is Macey. She could of been colored better, but I still love her<3
This is Trevor. I like the colors :p
No worries. ^^'

And I know someone who for character references on CS is just...Wow. Seriously. ouo Just wow. (She made my fursona and Fagin. ^^ She can make characters like:
Image)
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Wow. That's supper cute.

~ Jez ❤
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

I am glad I am very polite to users. Even the COOPA's. COOPA's are just a bit younger that 13. Maybe just 12. =P. People think COOPA's are 6 year olds and stuff, but majority of the time, they are 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

NatureHeart wrote:I am glad I am very polite to users. Even the COOPA's. COOPA's are just a bit younger that 13. Maybe just 12. =P. People think COOPA's are 6 year olds and stuff, but majority of the time, they are 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12.
Coopas? xD

Looking for all staff puppies! ^^
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

I just wish I could be take of the COPPA's list or whatever. It stinks being COPPA'd. :/
You can only post in the Oekaki. And I have to agree with you, Nature. Some people are absolutely rude when they cancel my trade because I'm COPPA'd. I'm like, "I'm not a 5 year old kid! Yes, I am younger, but I act way older than what I really am :-/"

~ Jez ❤
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Yeah. I hate kids like that. I can see my bother doing that though. He would be a COPPA too, though xD. He would be the only non-stupid COPPA in the world apperently. xD
Foxesrule wrote:
NatureHeart wrote:I am glad I am very polite to users. Even the COOPA's. COOPA's are just a bit younger that 13. Maybe just 12. =P. People think COOPA's are 6 year olds and stuff, but majority of the time, they are 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12.
Coopas? xD

Looking for all staff puppies! ^^
What is your price? I have a few in my "Purple Puppies" group.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

She means from this year, Nature xD

~ Jez ❤
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

:\ Oh. xP Oopsies!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥