One million ways to get kicked out of a shop!

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Re: One million ways to get kicked out of a shop!

Post by Summerbreeze »

147. All of these I did recently, me and my friends walked into a the mall dressed as the greek gods. And we made a play and reinacted the trojan war.
148. we told some little girl that her “My Little Ponies” will attack her in her sleep.
149. We ran around throwing skittles at people saying “Feel the rainbow!”
150. we walked up to a boy with glasses and say “You’re a wizard Harry.”
151. We tested the fishing rods and see what you can “catch” from the other aisles.
152. We ride a display bike through the store; claim you’re taking it for a test drive
153. We moveed “caution: wet floor” signs to carpeted areas.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

not bad.
whatever #:Eat pizza from the frozen section then go to the bakery isle and scream:"CAN WE HAVE THIS FLAVOR CAKE?"And dump pizza on the cakes.
Next #:Stay in thre store through the night and th enext morning go to the door (inside)and have ketchum on your face and scream at him as he opens up shop "DO U LIKE BLO-OOD?"
No matter what he says say "DO DO DO DO CANT WAIT TO GET A MOUTHFULL!"and take ketchup and chuck i trat him.When he gets the police,be all clesan and look nice and make sure he gets arrested xD
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

156: Take Sims 3 Pets out of it's case in the video game section and insert it into the kinect test thingy.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

#?:Eat all items from the frozen section.Do it at night :twisted: and then eat pie last.Make sure you get to the cake isle afterwards,and make yourself look like a werewolf :twisted:
Slueth
Adult Bluebird

Post by Slueth »

158: Get a bunch of friends and play cowboys! Use the shopping carts as horses
and ride them to herd the store clerks. The store manager is the bull, so
make sure you keep him in a cage. Lol.
~In the most seductive way possible.~

Yay Wolfies! Thanks Silent for having the sig and I clicked it
and made my own and I'm rambling and blah blah blah.

"One of the great things about books is they sometimes have fantastic pictures"
TheHivemind64
Bluebird Chick

Post by TheHivemind64 »

159: One word. Baseball bat.
Hello~
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Post by Grep42 »

160. Eat ALL the food. All of it. All.
Vegan: The other white meat.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

161. Break all the toys. All of them. All.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Play with All video games.ALL.Out of packaging while riding shopping carts 8D
umbreongirl2
Baby Mouse

Post by umbreongirl2 »

163: Claim your an alien from outerspace and you are going to destroy human kind, randomly run at people and scream gibberish while trying to steal anything that looks like a space ship
164; Sing dance like and idiot by lemon demon in a loud terrible voice on purpose while dancing on the cashiers deskthing
People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define reality. But what does it mean to be correct or true? Merely vague concepts ... their reality may all be a mirage. ~Itachi
Crimson
Bluebird Chick

Post by Crimson »

165: Walk around looking at the aisles like there's something strange about them. As soon as someone asks you what your doing, start screaming, "ULUAE ULUAE" and other similar noises, flailing around, generally spazzing out, climbing over aisles, and running around.
166: Scream insults at random products for no reason.
167: (This requires a lot of people) Put radios all over the store, all blasting the same song at the same time. Dance and sing (very badly) at the center/entrance to the store, and have friends do the same all over.
168: Dress up as a -insert thing here- and run around waving a fake scepter/walking stick/normal stick/other scepter-like object screaming, "I AM THE -insert thing here- KING AND I SHALL DESTROY YOU!!!!" Bonus points if you pretend to shoot lasers are random people with your 'scepter'.
169: Stand around wherever they keep the buckets (toy, preferably) and wait until someone comes to but one. Right before someone takes a bucket, grab it out of their hands and yell, "NU! THEY BE STEALIN' MY BUKKIT!!" and run away.
170: Slide around on the floor and try to steal people's shoes. Gather all the stolen shoes in a hidden pile somewhere in the store, and try to defend it.
170 A: Get a few friends to do the same, but be your enemies. Try to steal each-others shoe-piles, and throw shoes at each-other over the aisles.
170 B: Get a few friends and work as a shoe-stealing organization. Try giving people different jobs (guards to protect the pile, lookouts to find intruders, hunters/gatherers to get shoes, ect. ect.)
170 C: Combine 170 A and 170 B. (Shoe factions! :D)

My brain is weird.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

I like your brain. :D

171, Steal water from a mini-refridgeratore and fill the toy buckets with water. Sit in a bathroom stall for a while, then when someone comes in the stall next to you, drop the bucket on the ground.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Grab your 19-year-old-cat-in-human years, prefferably a fluffy black and white cat called Smudge who can annoy people to death and sheds fur everywhere, and clone her 1 million times, brainwashing them to make sure they know you are the king/queen of them. Then give them all weapons, army hats, army clothes, etc, march into the car-park of a shop and charge inside. Make sure the army attacks.

Make sure your friend has done the same too, and you're enemies. use the shop you've taken over as your trenches, and then have a war against your friends army. :twisted:
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Crimson
Bluebird Chick

Post by Crimson »

NatureHeart wrote:I like your brain. :D

171, Steal water from a mini-refridgeratore and fill the toy buckets with water. Sit in a bathroom stall for a while, then when someone comes in the stall next to you, drop the bucket on the ground.
My brain says thanks.
173- (You should have helpers for this one) In the night, swap items in aisles. Move all the camping supplies to the housewares section, for example, and vice-versa. Do this for the entire store.
174- Dress up as a bull, and run around knocking things over. 1 point for every item, 5 points for every person. I suggest you have someone count your score.
175- Run around the store carrying a bag full of cotton balls, assaulting people with said cotton balls.
176- Put duck tape on EVERYTHING.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

177. wrestle a tree in a plant shop until its roots come up. Then drop it on a flower pot quaking like a duck victorisly.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...