.:{ѕυяνιναℓ σƒ тнє ƒιттєѕт}:. {ѕємι ℓιтєяαтє ѕтяαу ∂og RP}

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Re: .:{ѕυяνιναℓ σƒ тнє ƒιттєѕт}:. {ѕємι ℓιтєяαтє ѕтяαу ∂og R

Post by NatureHeart »

As Rocky lay down, her stomach growled furiously as it demanded food. So much for her nap. She stood up and walked over to the slide. She slid down it, too tired to just take the stairs. She went over to a trash can not too far away, and looked inside from boxes she climbed. She had little luck, finding only an old hot dog and a moldy bun. She had to make the best of it. She climbed it, them right back out with her food. She jumped down the boxes until there were no more boxes to jump down. She padded back to the snake head, then stopped to eat her poor excuse of food. As she ate it, the taste was almost enough to make her throw up. At least it had some moisture, but she still craved the wonderful water.

(Hey, I was wondering, if she could like, crawl up a vending machine every once in a while? xD She is small enough! I'm just kidding around!)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

NatureHeart wrote:
(Hey, I was wondering, if she could like, crawl up a vending machine every once in a while? xD She is small enough! I'm just kidding around!)
(She could, I guess. But soemtimes the food may be rotten/she may get stuck.)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

(Cool! I knew chihuahua was the right choice! xD)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

The samoyed akita barked again to the akita before taking another bite of the burger. He stretched again and lied down, taking a nap under the sun. (Short post, sorry. Writers block?)
ImageImageImageImage-Click and you get free tacos!
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

Name:Kiba (Fang is her old pet name,but this is what it is in japanese,,and her old pet name.(The stray name is Kiba) )
Description:White with Black around her muzzle.Grey-Gold right eye and green with an intense violet hue left eye.
personaality:Strong.Tough,will not back down from a fight.Could kill any dog other than herself that isn't better than her.She's usually nice.If you're on her good side.
history:Bought by horrible owners.Her brother and sister were bought,too,but they only wanted one.They bought 3 wanted 1 and shot 2 in the head.
Breed:Malamute wolf mix.A little bit of pitbull,as well,so she's DEFINETLY bigger than the average wolf and/or dog.
Other:None.THAT I KNOW OF! :twisted:
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

(Was Cato barking to Bella?)
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(if bella is an akita,yes.)
MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

(Yes Hoop, it's alright though. Bella doesn't have to reply back. :D)
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Foxesrule wrote: 3. Use correct grammar and punctuation, please. Use spaces after commas, colons, full stops, semi-colons, dashes, under-scores, question marks, exclamation marks and any other punctuation like that.
Kibawolf, like it says in the rules, you need a space after full stops, commas etc. In your form you have not done done that. As long as you do it when you roleplay, accepted.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Rocky tried to keep the hotdog back, but it didn't work too well. She ran over to a wall of a building, and as she ran it shot like a canon to the wall. Splat. There was a large pink and green splat on the wall and it looked disgusting. She was about to puke again just looking at it.
She scurried away quickly, going over to an akita with a burger. As she walked over, she could tell the burger was better than the hotdog!
Rocky sat down behind the hamburger, but in front of the akita. She looked down at the hamburger, hopefully passing the hint on that she would like a bite.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

(okay! Sorry about that :< ) Kiba walked through the playground. Her fur wasn't as snow-looking as it had been when she was a little pup. Now adays, it was deep silver looking. This got her angrier than ever. "If my fur gets any dirtier i swear!" She cried. She stopped and cleaned it. It was a tiny bit silver-looking on her face, but that would wear off in a bit. Her mouth watered as she stared at the fast-food places across the street. "Those two-legged furlesses have no idea what we're going through..." She growled. She hated them after what they had done to her two siblings. The flash-back started.

"We don't need these two.We only need one."
"well then what will we do with these 2 mutts?"
"I packed that(going to say the dog/wolf version) pain blaster in my car."
"Alright.We'll shoot them in the muzzles."
"Okay.I'll get it from out of the trunk."
(ten minutes later.)
*whimper*
*whimper*
BOOM!
*silence*

The flash-back ended. She closed her eyyes to keep the tears away, and she fell asleep, curled up in a ball.
MockingJay25
Bluebird Chick

Post by MockingJay25 »

Cato yawned then noticed the chihuahua behind her. He stepped back, letting the dog finish the rest of it. Leaving the chihuahua behind, he climbed the park and curled up, resting then slowly falling into a light sleep.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Rocky gobbled up the hamburger quick as a bolt of lightning. It tasted much better than that hotdog. As she licke up the crums she heard ranting about being dirty. She rolled her eyes at the much larger dog and squeaked out a bark to it: "Getting dirty is a part of a strays life. Keeps the humans away! No human likes a dirty dog!"
(She is refurring to when she knocked over a potted plant in the backyard, and when a person came to look at her, they were discusted by the dirt.)
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

"quiet,rat!I actually like sleep,ya know!" she screamed. she Licked her fur snow white again, and fell asleep.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

(This roleplay can be annoying, since it strictly wants grammar and spaces after punctuation like commas and full stops. I know it can be a common mistake when typing fast.)