Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Re: Shadow Wolves REBORN (Wolf Roleplay)

Post by Summerbreeze »

Go for the neck, go for the neck, go for the neck, go for the neck, her jaws closed around the rabbit’s small neck. She shook her head, making sure that the animal was dead, she found killing fun. She dropped the rabbit from her mouth and trotted over to Kaz, her tail wagging in a ragged beat, “I did it! Red, I did it!” She began to chase her tail, but then jumped and licked Kaz “Red, Red, Red, Red, is my favorite color, Red, Red, Red, Reedddd!”
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Ruby rested in the shelter of a tree with Knero playfully chasing after a butterfly. Ruby laughed as the pup rolled backward and landed on his back, then she remembered about Lupis. Hm... I haven't seen him in awhile... she sighed and watched the little pup get to his paws. "Be careful little rabbit." she smiled.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

Name: Alrai
Pack/Loner: Loner
*Family: Abandoned, likely deceased.
*History: Alrai was born into a pack native to Yellowstone. After various bloody changes in power, the pack eventually disbanded completely. Alrai, now without family and purpose to stay, left the park.
*Personality:
*Other: http://www.alrai.webs.com
"Always be present."
-?
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

(accepted, go ahead and role play, Globule.)
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

((OOC: Thank you, Slave.))

Head lifted, nose dabbing the air twice. Information of the animals nearby entered his mind. Blood swirled together with that of pup and an adult male. Eyes dropped to the ground. Haunches rose slowly, wallowing in their agony. Aching shoulders rolled once before lifting broken paw pads and placing them just a small way ahead. And then again the labor of feet being lifted and placed was rehashed, repeatedly until the smell of pup and blood grew strong in the yearling's nose. He stopped then, locking joints to prevent the smallest of movement. Eyes slowly scanned the surrounding brush, languid in intent and existence. But exist he did, and hunger he did. Ears flicked towards the sounds of the adult male, which originated all too close for the yearling's liking. He stood still in his distanced position, watching.
Last edited by Alrai on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Always be present."
-?
Emilee
Bluebird Chick

Post by Emilee »

Name: Alise - Ee- lese
Pack/Loner: Luna
*Family: Well, I am going to talk for Summer, because she is lazy, and will not do anything besides text me details. Icestorm now has a sister, they are twins, but Alise is much nicer and more polite.
*History: Born to a dead litter the two looked exactly alike, but never got along. Wanting the role of power, Icestorm took beta, and Alise has not been ranked ever since.
*Personality: Alise is very fun, cute and bubbly, but never, ever seems to forget her manners, she likes to just meander around and wallow in the beauty of nature, but each time she does, she gets yelled at by her sister.
*Other: She looks JUST like Icestorm but smaller.
Description/Picture: She looks JUST like Icestorm but smaller and her eyes are blue.
(Also, Incase you did not know I am Summers IRL friend, and this is her charecter not mine.)
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

((OOC: Here's the big wall of text I owe you guys.))

shadow fell across the dozing two dozing males, and Malcom's head raised slightly, eyes narrowed defensively. At first all he could make out was the silhouette of another canine, and he stiffened instantly, expecting hostility. The gray and white male growled lowly, but the sound quieted and died in his throat at the sound of the wolf's voice.
"Is your leg feeling alright?"
SunJewel.
Malcom relaxed immediately, eyes softening as he glanced at his hind foot, slightly tucked underneath Tasor. It still ached, but there was no visible wound. Malcom gave a gruff sigh. "I don't think it's broken, but I'll most likely have a limp for a few weeks. Thank you for the concern, though." His voice was raspy from lack of water, and he needed to get out and move. Quietly and carefully extricating himself from Tasor, Malcom slowly backed out of the log, hind foot held up gingerly to avoid contact with the ground.
Shaking his thick fur to rid it of the debris from the log, Malcom stretched, feeling relief flow through his cramped muscles. With a deep breath of the fresh air, Malcom turned to the pale she-wolf, studying her closely for a moment before speaking. "I don't think I'll get very far in searching with this foot, but its not like we can leave Tasor here alone anyway. He's definitely going to be weak and will need someone to hunt for him."
Malcom didn't dare mention the possible emotional damage that the silver-eyed wolf was most likely to have on his shoulders. That, accompanied with sickness, left Tasor as a vulnerability. The Alpha Male's thoughts flickered from the cause of all of this, Kazimo, to his little brother.
The anxiety and guilt almost left him breathless.
I need to find him.

--

Tazim's dreams, unfortunately, were not of flying. Instead they were filled with the fuzzy images of his first few months outside of the den. Having had full use of his eyes then, Tazim was able to remember a few images, mostly of Malcom, that were from his childhood.

The most vibrant of all was (Not surprisingly) Malcom, bi-colored eyes bright but narrowed in a way that had made Tazim almost shrink away. It was the day his elder brother had finally come back home. Tazim had been kept satisfied with stories of the big gray wolf from his mother, and the promise that this 'Malcom' was on his way to meet him.
It had been early, and Tazim was the first up, intent on rising with the birds. The tiny canine had slowly found his way outside of the den, still unsure on his paws, and sat at the entrance. At first he didn't even register the sound of pawsteps, a steady thump thump of someone padding on the soft soil surrounding their home. It was only when the sound halted that Tazim glanced around, blue eyes blinking inquisitively. They caught on something gray and white, and very big. Tazim blinked again, trying to fix his young eyes on the tall canine's form, and eventually looking up to be caught in the intense stare of blue and gold. The pup had frozen, heart thumping, as the stranger began slowly, almost cautiously, padding closer.
A large nose lowered itself towards Tazim's folded brown ear and sniffed experimentally, making the pup shake his head to rid himself of the tickling sensation. The big wolf had snorted at that and raised his head back up to study the tan ball of fur. Tazim followed him with wide eyes full of awe.
"Mal." The name was stated simply but in a way that seemed unmovable. This was what the big gray wolf was to him, Mal, and would always be Mal, no matter what.

Tazim jolted awake, but found his eyes were still shut and burned. He gave an involuntary groan and lifted his head to the sweet sound of rushing water. He instantly dragged himself into a sitting position, sniffing carefully to determine his surroundings. The only problem with his facial wounds was the possibility of infection and, of course, the pain. But Tazim had experience with not being able to see, so the wounds did not hinder him greatly.
Gradually gaining the strength to stand, Tazim picked his way to the water's edge and began drinking his fill, sighing through his nose in relief as the cool liquid ran down his throat.
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Karvin watched with confused eyes as the small black pup dashed off into the wilderness, disappearing just as suddenly as she had appeared. "Wha..." He felt himself being torn in two. He could stay here and help with Taz, simultaneously allowing a defenseless pup wander off alone while there were dangerous psychopaths around. He whined, face pained, very much just wanting to stay where he was, to help his only friend... But he just couldn't justify it. Glancing back to be sure the other pup wasn't going to follow, he puffed out his chest and loped after Emerald, nose to the ground to follow her scent. He glanced back towards the others just before passing the treeline, feeling a sudden pang of unease. What was he getting himself into...

[uhh dunno what to do for Sol right now, sooo. generic stuff yay]
Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

(Summer refuses wait for acception.)
Emerald stopped singing and froze her green eyes were wide, “Oh no…” It was Karvin. How would Kaz react to another wolf presence? Surely not by being violent? “Kaz, I think it is time to go, I am thirsty aren’t you?” she asked. She did not want to know what would happen. She jumped up and scratched at Kaz, until she saw his scar. And when she did, she let out a bark and she bound ahead, following a trail. The trail leaded to yet another scent. A females scent, she ran about until she saw the white wolf. The wolf turned to look at her. She stepped forward examining her and said, “Why, hello, aren’t you cute!” Em did not like being called cute, “What’s your name sweetie and where are your parents? They must be around here somewhere.” Alise said worryingly.

Em looked up, admiring the wolfs beauty and said,”Kaz is coming, he won’t leave me here,” she said. Alisa looked down at Em, and Em looked up,”I guess I will watch over you until he comes.”
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something in your life. ♥
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

(Friend-Of-Summer's, you are accepted. I will edit in the new characters tomorrow morning.)

Kazimo hesitated for a moment at the pup's innocent question, about to reply as she began to jump up at him until she took off running.
He frowned.
This pup was almost as unpredictable as he himself had been. We're not even related, but we're so alike...
Letting out a huff, the large red furred wolf took off at a sprint to chase down the pup- the last thing he needed was Emerald somehow managing to find Cashew.
If that happened, she would probably end up dead- or worse, mauled to near-death.
A slowly rising panic began to crawl up his limbs, and soon he found his sense of smell was hindered by both erratic emotions and the dense undergrowth.
Suddenly, the pup's scent became impossibly stronger. A few more steps, and-
Kazimo froze, not even noticing he nearly tripped over the very pup he had been looking for.
The stranger...

White, glossy fur was dripping wet but didn't seem to be damp at all- and for a moment all he could think of was how much prettier the river seemed to be as she stepped out, her honey-golden eyes fixed on him with warmth. She was coming closer, and closer, and now her mouth opened to speak-

Kazimo's fur was standing on end for some explainable reason and he had to use all of his will power to flatten it even somewhat(He was already larger than most wolves, he didn't need to look like a complete fluffball).
He stared at the smaller wolf's eyes. They were wrong- they weren't the pale saffron color that they should be, but blue... Blue like the water she ruled.
The wolf in front of him was so familiar, but so wrong- but he didn't think he had ever met this she-wolf before.
"U-um, have we met?" Kaz finally managed to stutter out uncertainly to the white she-wolf, his fur still slightly fluffed out.

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Alise watched as the red male stumbled over the pup, her eyes examined the red wolf, but with nothing but kindness. Alise had heard the words, but could not quite answer, either, for the red wolf did not look familiar. “….Oh, um… No I do not think we have met before, it is nice to meet you, though” She stumbled through her words rather shyly,”Eh, um… I am Alise, you must be Kazimo,” She looked into the wolfs eyes and tried to name color, emerald, jade, verdigris, lime, viridian, hmm… Maybe just green? “You must be her father, I was worried nobody would come, thank goodness you did…. Sir.” She said, thankfully, “So what pack are you in?” her tone was a bit akward and her white fur began to reflect as she felt a feeling of... tension between the two. Maybe I asked too much? Maybe I should leave things as they are, nobody will ever accept me, so why try to accepted? She asked herself in her mind, Why is he looking at me like that?
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Sun is starting to set. Darkness will be here soon.

Kazimo gave a slow nod at 'Alise'. The name was wrong, too- but he couldn't remember the name of the river goddess.
And the emotions that he felt when he thought of her... they were rash and... angered?
He tried to concentrate on the other wolf's words, hearing just enough to understand the situation. "Oh, I'm not her father." Tasor would be, though... "I'm just her... babysitter."
Babysitter would work well enough, as long as Eme went along with it.
"And I... I don't really have a pack." It wasn't a lie, he wasn't with the Luna pack anymore. "Just some- companions."
Bloodthirsty, cannibalistic companions.
"Come on, Eme. It's getting late. We should get going." His words were a tad harsher than normal- he didn't know why, but he didn't like this wolf. Even if her eyes were blue, and not topaz- the memories were hurting. The faster he got away from this she-wolf, the less he would remember, and the less it would hurt.

Summerbreeze
Adult Mouse

Post by Summerbreeze »

Emerald gave a glance towards Alise and sat down, Emerald liked Alise, she liked Alise alot. She looked up at Kaz,"But I don't wanna go" she said, tears wallowing up in her eyes. Kaz looked sad, why was he sad, couldn't he just make friends? Em casted an angry look at Kaz before standing up.
Alise instantly felt bad, she was just trying to be nice, what was wrong with that? She could sense it.
The hurt and dislike as the wolf talked,"Hey, um, Kaz," She said," I am really sorry, and your pup that you have there, she is very cute."
Why are you looking at me like that!? I am no lower than you! Am I?
She wondered. What did I do wrong?
Emerald began to start walking back to the leave pile, but stopped walking, and yawned, a tree den was nearbye with a nice opening that the both of them could fit in, she ran in and lie down. Her eyelids felt heavy, and dreams began to fly by, no, not dreams but nightmares. She couldn't wake up, and the poor pup was hypervenilating and sweating, her heart was beating a rythem faster than normal... Perhaps too fast.
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

"Oh, thank Bob, there you a-" He blurted out, as the pup came into view. He was cut off as he noticed another wolf come into view, before quickly disappearing, along with Emerald. A flash of russet fur, and then nothing. "Kaz...?" Had he spotted his missing packmate? What was going on? More determined than ever, he pressed on after their trails. He was starting to panic again, now; the sky was darkening and he knew soon enough it would be completely black. Even worse, he was starting to lose track of direction as he pressed blindly onwards after the two wolves.

The yearling paused in his pursuit momentarily to catch his breath. He froze as he rose his head to resume his mission, suddenly realizing he was standing no less than 10 feet away from a strange adult wolf. He took a startled step back and involuntarily rose his hackles in alarm. He eyed the snow-white female cautiously, she didn't look much like a crazed killer, but you could never be too careful...
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

The Wise male was the first to notice Tazim's awakening, looking at him and making sure he wouldn't fall over again or anything. He stepped out of the river, not sure if he needed any help with cleaning his face up.
"You might want to let the cold water wash away any of the bad stuff." He called to him, though kept his distance on his left side.
He knew that if anything, Kitsune would probably be the only one to touch him for now. Then again, it seems like they knew Kar as well.
"If there's no problems, I'm going to go on ahead and make sure everything is sitting right in my cave. Also, Tazim, I have something for you, and you may like it, or at least be comfortable with it."
Lupis began to carefully pad away, making sure it was slow at first, just in case anything sudden happened.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!