Worlds in Space

Used for role playing topics.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Worlds in Space

Post by Hope »

IMPORTANT: I will not roleplay in this and just be "Bob" in this roll the dice roleplay. I might make a species if this becomes active. This is just a test roleplay to see if anyone would be interested. For more info about roll the dice roleplays please see LunaWolf's latest topic. This topic will be played in 1,000 year cycle, everytime I post as Bob it goes through 1,000 years so you can evolve

INFO: you start as a basic species (fish, bug, rodent) over time your planet expands and your species evolves. You do not play as an individual but as an entire species that depends on you to make the right choices. I will tell you if you have evolved, new plant/animals start to evolve and so on. You will soon become an advanced race and can journey to other planets. This is sort of like SPORE if you've ever played that but you don't start of as an individual. If you need more details look at Luna's topic or PM me. Please put a :lol: in other if you have read this and understand.

FORM
Your Username:
Species' Name:
Planet Name:
Bug/Fish/Rodent:
Describe Species:
Describe Planet:
Other:

Members:
Planets:
Species:
Last edited by Hope on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Grep42
Adult Gecko
Location: Cretaceous Mongolia; Hanging with my velociraptor friends.

Re: Worlds in Space

Post by Grep42 »

... what is it?
Vegan: The other white meat.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

What do you mean?
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

nvm
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

Your Username: Grep42 of course!
Species' Name: Whara
Planet Name: Aqwe
Bug/Fish/Rodent: Rodent
Describe Species: It's front paws are more like enlarged claws. This is a active predator of other rodents and reptiles.
Describe Planet: Aqwe is a planet covered in grasslands. The main continent is home to the whara.
Other: -
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

You basically make your own species and make it evolve. When three people join I can start. Look at Luna's topic because I suck at explaining things. After everyone posts I tell you how you evolved and we skip 500/1,000 years. It's actually quite fun I'll joing if you want and we can start with 2 people. :D
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Your Username: dinoman
Species' Name: Stalker
Planet Name: Aletus
Bug/Fish/Rodent: Bug
Describe Species: The Stalkers are an ambush species, they live in small packs that hunt prey with strategy rather than chance. They walk on six legs, but they can grab onto prey, which is useful for taking down prey such as the kind that can fly. They are brownish green colored so as to hide on trees and wait.
Describe Planet: Aletus is a giant serengeti. The planet (when everything evolves) is full of life, but it has harsh dry summers and cool wet winters. The rivers run dry and the oceans provide little help durning the summer, and just as winter starts is when the young of most species are born.
Other: Reptiles rule in Aletus. :lol:
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Sorry it took so long to reply. Me and my brother were fighting over the computer with internet. Dino, you're accepted and I'll join if you want but I don't have to.

Your Username: Hope :D
Species' Name: Macaw (Sorry suck with names so I'm just going with my favorite bird's name)
Planet Name: Mercury (again, suck with names :D)
Bug/Fish/Rodent: Rodent
Describe Species: Looks like mice and colors vary from brown, black, white, cream, grey, and multi colored.
Describe Planet: Desert-like and dusty. Winds blow almost year-round forcing most animals to live in the ground. The most common and largest creature is the Macaw which is only the size of a human's palm. Barely any water and most of the water is found underground in caves. Other creatures are mostly bugs and small fish that live in the water caves.
Other: :lol:

The macaw race dig through the wet sand in search of prey. They stumble apon enemy tunnels and either turn back or go to raid their enemies food supply,
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Your Username: Foxesrule.
Species' Name: Norwa. (I randomly made this up...)
Planet Name: Corma. (Randomly made up.)
Bug/Fish/Rodent: Fish.
Describe Species: Norwa are a small, newt-like fish species. Even though they look like newts, they have no legs and are strictly water creatures. Like an octopus, they change colours depending on where they are. Norwa have small, sharp teeth. They're not exactly predators- They're hunted by Pokwty's (Poke-wit-ee.), a rather large insect that can swim underwater to hunt them. However, lots of fish hunt them aswell. They live in small groups to find almost-dead and dead creatures for them to eat. Nowas are about the size of a new-born mouse.
Describe Planet: Corma is mainly ocean and rivers, but has some dry land. Well, not exactly dry land. The land is swamp-like, full of marshes. Some aquatic creatures mistake the marshes and swamps for water, and end up being killed by the few land predators. Or, of course, suffocating. (They have gills...)
Other: :lol:
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Accepted! Just reply like I did and once every one replies we switch 500-1000 years and see how you've evolved. Your posts dont have to be very long.)
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

(how should we reply, how do we RP this?)
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

(Look at my last post.)
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

The norwa are eating quite peacefully, when a Pokwty comes along, trying to kill them. The norwa could either ignore it, gang up on it or swim away.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

A small group of Stalker are clinging to a tree, things they would leave should the species manage to survive. A passing, slightly large flying insect passes by the tree and a Stalker attacks it, the insect flees before the other Stalker can attack. The Stalkers can either give up the hunt, but the insect is going left, so they could cut it off, it all depends on if the one Stalker can hold on, which is slowing the insect down.
Grep42
Adult Gecko

Post by Grep42 »

The whara, solitary creatures, are scattered around the land. They use their huge claws like knives, stabbing their prey.

I drew a primitive whara for you guys: http://grep42.deviantart.com/art/Primit ... -308159248