CS Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Re: CS Topic

Post by Jezibel »

I just found someone with 16 July PPS lions...
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

O_O What the heck?
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

I know. I was like "How...?!?"

Thank you for the gift, Mid!! I'm trying to get your hoard pets, and pets on your Wishlist. Coming out unsuccessful xD
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Jezibel wrote:I know. I was like "How...?!?"

Thank you for the gift, Mid!! I'm trying to get your hoard pets, and pets on your Wishlist. Coming out unsuccessful xD
You're welcome! I had a double of that rare, anyway.

Oh, thanks ! xP I finally got the white version of this:

It was the first one out of 16 of the regulars .-. Just glad I finally got it.
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Lol.

I'm also hoarding these guys:

~ Jez ❤
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

... Someone just gave me this:
Pet's name: Queen of Hearts

For like, 43 rats that weren't even rares. In fact, most of them were commons or below. I was saving up rats to bid for a auction for a OMGSR but I decided I'd never get that many rats then somebody just offered that to me xx
Twitter
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

MidnightRose wrote:... Someone just gave me this:
Pet's name: Queen of Hearts

For like, 43 rats that weren't even rares. In fact, most of them were commons or below. I was saving up rats to bid for a auction for a OMGSR but I decided I'd never get that many rats then somebody just offered that to me xx
I wouldnt accept that because I dislike the dog lionhearted (I hate you auto correct) and love the rat library. I have hundreds of rats, but I NEED one million.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

~ Jez ❤
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Accept the first one now-QUICKLY.
That's over-pay, the shima dog is VERY high in demand. (Seriously, I've seen them go for top rares list/above the big gap.)
Demand. ._.

How ungrateful.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

o3o

Jez, you seem to get the rudest replies on CS.

I just auto a auction by bidding with a rare and like, 27 staff dogs. All double staff dogs. The rare I didn't like the design.

But I got a store pet nowx..
Twitter
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

The person who canceled with "Thanks" foe'd me :/

First, you say you're quitting, so I send you a trade with a '09 rare on your side, nothing on my side. You cancel with:
um... no

I'm like, "What...?"

So I send you another trade, and you cancel with:

I thing again, "Are you trying to make me mad?"

I send another bid for a '09 rare dog. Again, you cancel:
No, please stop. Can you not read -bad word here- group names? Read my ruoles/ siggy

Ok, whatever. I gift you, and you act totally ungrateful to me. Then I send you another trade. You cancel, again:
no. stop. LEARN TO STOP WHEN PEOPLE SAY SO

I know you told me to stop, but seriously? If you want me to stop, Wishlist lock your pets.

Then today I see you posted on the trade rant thread.
Sick and tired of dealing with people who harrase me and are very rude... I am giving sireous thought to quitting due to those people...

Um, excuse me? You were rude to me. I was not rude to you.

EDIT:
Alright now. Now I'm ticked off.
User, you un-foe me, and send me a trade saying you're sorry. I get pets out of my trade group, and I name them "It's ok. Change back to original trade." And "Please don't send me PM's. I'm COPPA'd."
You TAKE the two pets, and you give me the 9 pets (none Wishlist). I told you to edit it, not accept it.

~ Jez ❤
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

... Ok then. I just sent a trade asking for ONE common pet I've been looking for for my lion pride, and the cancelled with a super rude message and foed me ;/

They were quitting, and said all were for free. They even gave away rares and VRs. But, when I ask for a common pet I get yelled at. What the heck..
Twitter
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Same thing happened to me. Someone was quitting, and I read all their rules. I sent a trade for a rare, and they cancel with:
IM NOT GIVIN AWAY FREE PETS!

I was like, "We'll that just wasted my time."

EDIT: Just saw someone with 3 Jokers.

~ Jez ❤
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Jezibel wrote:Same thing happened to me. Someone was quitting, and I read all their rules. I sent a trade for a rare, and they cancel with:
IM NOT GIVIN AWAY FREE PETS!

I was like, "We'll that just wasted my time."

EDIT: Just saw someone with 3 Jokers.
I wonder if we tried getting pets from the same person?

And o3o, I'd like a Joker but theres no way I'd get one, at least not now.
Twitter
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

You know that girl you PMed for me on CS? Just tell her. She'll help you.

EDIT: Alright now. I'm about to scream and hit someone I'm so mad. I don't see what's wrong with this trade. Is it demand..?

You know what there cancel message was....?
I laugh!

EDIT 2: ~screams~
I'm getting sick and tired of my trades getting canceled with messages like this:
absolutly not, he is nft, plus this is not fair in any way

First of all, I was overpaying. Second of all, if he is NFT, put him in a locked group! It not rocket science >_>

~ Jez ❤