Slender

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Flare
Bluebird Chick

Slender

Post by Flare »

Slender is a horror game for computer, you have to find eight pages without Slenderman killing you.
/////////////////////ѕ ι ℓ ν є я

////ωнαт σєѕη'т кι уσυ мαкєѕ уσυ ѕтяσηgєя
////////////////ѕтαη α ιттє тαєя
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Re: Slender

Post by Jezibel »

It seems cool, but I'd probably scream like I'm 6 years old :p
Last edited by Jezibel on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

Mon ami - killing even occurs within the WEO game. Unless you were to go into extreme details on the subject, there really shouldn't be much issue with the simple mention of it. If there are extreme details, then it would be necessary to give a warning in the post at the extreme least, though if it were excessive enough it could be unsuitable. But, besides, there's been pictures people have drawn and shared on the forums here relevant to death.

Slender is only a game. It isn't a violent game at all, simply a horror game intended to scare you a bit. The killing could be implied, but it isn't obvious one bit.

Do a bit of research on the subject.
Artwork: Tumblr
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Oh, ok. Thanks Quagga. I didn't know if the topic was okay.
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

Well, think of it like this - WEO has killing, and it's still an appropriate topic. ;p Maybe Kenya will still find an excuse for it to be inappropriate, sure. My words and opinions aren't rules or authority. But it still shouldn't be an inappropriate topic because the way the game ends is that you're caught and assumed dead, at least.

Look at a few Let's Plays of Slender. Or better yet, try it yourself. ;D Link to (fan)site HERE or official site HERE. (Please note that most videos of the game may contain cursing from the players.)
Again, it's just a scary game. There is no extreme, traumatizing graphics to it, I promise you. At least not when I last looked... Just don't look behind you. :3
Artwork: Tumblr