Pokemon Legend: Story Of A Trainer

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Pokemon Legend: Story Of A Trainer

Post by Alpha Ridley »

Welcome to Sorva, the land of adventures and pokemon. Join a trainer named Blaze as he adventures with his Totodile, Aqua.

Blaze is the trainer from SoulSilver/HeartGold.

Prologue: The Journey Begins

Blaze opened his eyes to see two eyes staring back. "tow-tow" it said. Blaze watched the pokemon hop off the bed and run around. Blaze got up and picked up the hyper pokemon. It went ahead and bit Blaze's hand. "Ouch!" He shouted. Dropping the blue croc-like pokemon, Blaze called: "Mom! There's a pokemon in my room!". "That Totodile was sent by a man named Professor Oak." Mom replied. Blaze grabbed the Totodile and looked at its eyes. The Totodile was indeed a male. "Um... So..." Blaze said. Totodile sneezed in his face.

Blaze got used to the Totodile the next day. "Ok, Mr.Totodile, time to name you. Um... Blu? No. Snap? No way. Aqua? Aqua... Perfect! Your name is now Aqua!" Blaze said. Two days later, Blaze was on a bench, texting on his PokeGear. Blaze lived in Aroma Town, a peaceful and sweet town. Aqua was sitting next to him. "You know, Aqua, we could go to Route 1 for a battle." Blaze said to Aqua. Aqua smiled and nodded his head. Blaze got up and went out of town. Aqua was close behind. "I got an empty pokeball. I suppose we could try to catch something." Blaze said right in front the tall grass. Aqua ran inside. Blaze went to him. "Aqua, I don't have running shoes. Dont run away again please!" Blaze said. Something small rammed into Aqua. Aqua got up and ran in front of Blaze. A small red lizard with fire on the tip of its tail. "That must be a Charmander." Blaze said. Aqua growled and glared at the wild Charmander. Charmander did the same.

Prolouge is finished. Here's the form for trainers.

Name:
Age/Level:
Description:
Personality:
History:
Team:
Badges:
Other:
Please join my Okavango Delta RP!
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Re: Pokemon Legend: Story Of A Trainer

Post by Foxesrule »

So you mean, if you fill in the form, your character can be in the story, or what?
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

I'd have to accept your character first.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Alpha Ridley wrote:I'd have to accept your character first.
Which region?
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Alpha Ridley
Adult Mouse

Post by Alpha Ridley »

It's a made up region called Sorva. All known pokemon thrive here.
niallz299
Baby Mouse

Post by niallz299 »

Name:  Antony Crewger
Age/Level: 12
Human Or Pokemon?: Human
Description: Image
Personality: Kind and very childish. He loves to,battle and is pretty good at it.
History: Antony grew up in a small cabin in the forest. He grew up around bug type Pokemon and has developed a certian love for them.
Team:
•Dwebble
•Wormple
•Venomoth
•Spinark
•Venopide
Badges:
Other:
That girl you just called fat? Shes over-dosing on diet pills. That girl you called ugly? She spends hours putting make up on. That boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. 95% of you won't re-post this, but those of you with a heart will.