Rant Thread

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Alrai
Baby Gecko

Re: Rant Thread

Post by Alrai »

Perhaps you could try to understand how this 'friend'(Heh, I obviously know who it is x3) feels? When you hang out with people, its kind of expected of you to actually acknowledge and spend time with them. Perhaps when you go on the computer and become so absorbed in other 'things to do and [other] people to talk to" they feel left out? Essentially from their point of view it might appear that when you were supposed to be hanging out with them, you chose the computer over them, and that's likely to be something someone would take conflict to.
"Always be present."
-?
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Alrai, you know nothing about what I do off of the computer. You barely know what I do on it. Yeah, I webcam with you when you know who is over. Yeah, I go on the computer when she's here, but she goes on hers too, and doesn't complain. And I'm done after saying this ; What does that have to do with anything? It was rude of you to give her the link, and rude of you to tell her to lie to me. If you want to /talk/ more, then talk to me on MSN. >_<
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

Yes, I think it would be best to keep our accusations and this conversation alike in private, then.
"Always be present."
-?
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Lex wrote:Alrai, you know nothing about what I do off of the computer. You barely know what I do on it. Yeah, I webcam with you when you know who is over. Yeah, I go on the computer when she's here, but she goes on hers too, and doesn't complain. And I'm done after saying this ; What does that have to do with anything? It was rude of you to give her the link, and rude of you to tell her to lie to me. If you want to /talk/ more, then talk to me on MSN. >_<
Please keep this conversation via PM, or on another chat. Thanks!
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Slueth
Adult Bluebird

Post by Slueth »

... Well, this seems strange but I hate when I meet other real players in bad condition.
JUST FLIPPING CLEAN YOUR FUR AND EAT SOMETHING. (Not including if you can't find food obviously)
I mean really. xD.

Also it annoys me when you're carrying something, and you see prey and try to whack it.
You miss so you continue, but you don't notice you auto-dropped your item D:

A couple days ago I was playing and tried to whack a gecko, missed and walked on.
I screamed I brought the bluebirds some flowers but I didn't have any.
A bit awkward as I left to get some more.
~In the most seductive way possible.~

Yay Wolfies! Thanks Silent for having the sig and I clicked it
and made my own and I'm rambling and blah blah blah.

"One of the great things about books is they sometimes have fantastic pictures"
Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

The O.O.A. topic (Art Topic)

Post by Lysander »

-RANT TIEM :D-

Anime.
Such a style, You see it everywhere.
But have I had enough of it?
YES.
I started off with anime when drawing animals, its an easy style to start off with, you just need the right technique.
As in right technique, it is as in not making to eyes to big, or mouth to small.
But Anime is SOMETIMES not the way to go.
Realistic drawings.
Its what painters who are famous do.
im not saying "No Fame, No Gain" But it can open the gate to many jobs, and possibly some money to support your life~
Anime the cartoon.
There ARE some animes around the world.
But im getting furious. It just makes me want to TEAR MY HAIR OUT.
When people say American Cartoons are ANIME.
TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED IS NOT AN ANIME, The japanese one IS, but the popular one is more than likly to not be an anime.
So if someone doesn't like anime like Doom or Me, yet they still enjoy cartoons or making cartoons.
Lifes life.

-END RANT-
Do not argue or discuss this topic with me.
hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Re: The O.O.A. topic (Art Topic)

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Lysander, I would like to add something but I can't because...uh, that red text forbids me so. Its just a little fact to add on but um...*cough* whatever...I forgot it...yeah, I totally forgot the whole thing.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Re: The O.O.A. topic (Art Topic)

Post by Quagga »

Doesn't mean you can't comment, Doom, for whomever else to see and read... Technically, it just means it possibly won't end very well if you try to discuss or argue with Lysander, NOT that you HAVE to stay completely quiet... Although Lysander would end up seeing it... But, still.
Artwork: Tumblr
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Merged rant into Rant thread

Lysander, if you do not want people to comment/discuss then do not post it.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

You're really loving that merge feature aren't you Kenya :D

A mini rant:
I hate it when I stop myself from going out to my friends house (or something along the lines of that), just because I'd rather be at home on the computer :/ I can't believe I LET myself do it either, seriously, it's almost "involuntary".
Example:
Somebody calls me/texts me: "Hey, you want to come over this Saturday".
I sit around and think about it for myself, then I decide that I DO want to go to their house.
But then I decide I also want to go on the computer this weekend, since that's when I spend a majority of my time on the computer.
So I sit there not sure which one to pick. Computers have already proven their fun-ness to me. But if I've never been to that person's house before, how will I know it won't be awkward? (I hate being alone with only one person, I like being in groups).
I can't decide so I pick computers, and waste my weekend doing my own, computer-y things.

-sigh-
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

I know that feeling Silent. I admit that I spend a good amount of my time on the internet. However, perhaps you should get out more. Oh, I'm not imply anything. The choice is completely up to you. Sometimes I just want to draw or sleep but my friends call me up to see if I wanna come over. Sometimes I make a simple excuse or right flat out tell them the truth depending on my mood.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
Leopard7878
Bluebird Chick

Post by Leopard7878 »

(not sure if I'm bumping or not, if i am tell me. )

I have a rant about doctors...
well they gave my grandfather some medicine and (they were pretty stupid(delete this word if its bad) about it) he died a little bit after :cry:
and it's all because of the medicine! i wasn't there. its all their fault :evil: they weren't smart and all they gave to him for
was a painful headache! thats it i lost him because of a medicine. :cry: ( i don't mean to mean I'm just angry and sad)
Love will never fail no matter what
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Leopard7878 wrote:(not sure if I'm bumping or not, if i am tell me. )

well they gave my grandfather some medicine and (they were pretty stupid(delete this word if its bad) about it) he died a little bit after :cry:
and it's all because of the medicine! i wasn't there. its all their fault :evil: they weren't smart and all they gave to him for
was a painful headache! thats it i lost him because of a medicine. :cry: ( i don't mean to mean I'm just angry and sad)
I do not think it was the medicine. medicine was created as a cure for illness. What was his condition? if he had cancer he was most likely about to die anyways. If it was a snakebite the medicine would be anti-venom but some snake bites have no correct anti-venom in existance. I do not mean to sound mean if i do. but there sgot to be more to it then medicine its not the doctors fault.Doctors do not control life or death they just do what they can to keep familys with illnesses together. Though Somtimes the medicine fails to work and the die of the original illness. Another cause of death is by drug medicine when the person accedently or in some casses intentionaly takes more than your supposed to,which will lead to an overdose and then more illness and death. Im not try to be mean if it sounds like it im just saying that the doctors are not at fault.I know your sad but you can not blame a doctor for your grandfathers death. Most likely he was ageing and his time was up. Instead look for the bright future that your grandfather most likely wanted you to have.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Leopard7878
Bluebird Chick

Post by Leopard7878 »

animalguy888 wrote:
Leopard7878 wrote:(not sure if I'm bumping or not, if i am tell me. )

I do not think it was the medicine. medicine was created as a cure for illness. What was his condition? if he had cancer he was most likely about to die anyways. If it was a snakebite the medicine would be anti-venom but some snake bites have no correct anti-venom in existance. I do not mean to sound mean if i do. but there sgot to be more to it then medicine its not the doctors fault.Doctors do not control life or death they just do what they can to keep familys with illnesses together. Though Somtimes the medicine fails to work and the die of the original illness. Another cause of death is by drug medicine when the person accedently or in some casses intentionaly takes more than your supposed to,which will lead to an overdose and then more illness and death. Im not try to be mean if it sounds like it im just saying that the doctors are not at fault.I know your sad but you can not blame a doctor for your grandfathers death. Most likely he was ageing and his time was up. Instead look for the bright future that your grandfather most likely wanted you to have.
You do have a good point and do not sound mean. I'm not really blaming them, I'm just kinda angry and sad at the same time. And we're Not that sure if he had cancer. Because they didn't really give me a lot of info about it. Thanks for the help though.(I also didn't mean to be mean to the doctors or anyone)
Love will never fail no matter what
Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by Shadow Wolf »

im really sorry about your loss...my nan died a few days ago and i was very sad about that....i went to her funral yesterday... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
on the very small bright side is im missing school all week!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ImageImage

He he... I'm back! I forgot my pass and user xD derp... Found it!