Rant Thread

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Re: Rant Thread

Post by Hope »

lol Des, I know who your talking about cause I was with you. I was soooooo mad when they were killing our chick and recarinating into our last one. I'm never sharing a nest again with people I don't trust or know that well.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Desinee
Baby Gecko

Post by Desinee »

I was so sad!I was about to start killing him but I kept my cool -.-
Let the odds be ever in your favor
~Des~
Game Status:Online
Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by Shadow Wolf »

hey guys i wos there too! i seemed a little annoyed about the arguing about it but it has never happened 2 me so...p.s
silly bear u r a LEGEND!!!
ImageImage

He he... I'm back! I forgot my pass and user xD derp... Found it!
sparkwolf111
Baby Gecko

Post by sparkwolf111 »

sillybear is a legend? o.0? :?
Number 1 rabbit. My in-game name is keyin.
Shadow Wolf
Bluebird Chick

Post by Shadow Wolf »

yeah, hes really experience on the game! all players know that! he's/ she's my idol! im his/ her no. 1 fan! its an honer to play with him/ her! he/ she is on every roleplay form! it would be an honer for him/her to be in my form, animal escape RP - continuing from zoo rp :D :D :D
ImageImage

He he... I'm back! I forgot my pass and user xD derp... Found it!
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Shadow Wolf wrote:yeah, hes really experience on the game! all players know that! he's/ she's my idol! im his/ her no. 1 fan! its an honer to play with him/ her! he/ she is on every roleplay form! it would be an honer for him/her to be in my form, animal escape RP - continuing from zoo rp :D :D :D
I didn't know that. ದ_ದ
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Døøm Dragøn wrote:
Shadow Wolf wrote:yeah, hes really experience on the game! all players know that! he's/ she's my idol! im his/ her no. 1 fan! its an honer to play with him/ her! he/ she is on every roleplay form! it would be an honer for him/her to be in my form, animal escape RP - continuing from zoo rp :D :D :D

I didn't know that. ದ_ದ

Well, neither did I. This is indeed very effective on making me jealous.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

DarkReality wrote:
Døøm Dragøn wrote:

I didn't know that. ದ_ದ

Well, neither did I. This is indeed very effective on making me jealous.
I didn't know that either. I can't even remember ever meeting SillyBear in-game.
For science!
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Døøm Dragøn wrote:
I didn't know that. ದ_ದ

Neither did I. Though I do not see him/her as a legend. Instead I see him/her as a nice person and a good friend. Im not really sure what I'm known for and I do not really mind.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

Please do respect the wonderful Shadow Wolf's opinions and what she views. (: If she views Sillybear as a legend, don't ruin it. I view Sillybear as a fine "legend" for Shadow Wolf. Both of them like to role play and so it fits in well when Sillybear Role Plays in a lot of topics.
Now let's please get back on topic. (:
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Oh, I get it! A role playing legend...cool. 8)

Uh, I could start ranting about school, yah know, usual stuff...hmm, I can really think of anything...

Wait! I know!...I flippen hate the cream filling in twinkies! People say they love it and that its reason its so popular...so, artificial and vile!
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Døøm Dragøn wrote:Oh, I get it! A role playing legend...cool. 8)

Uh, I could start ranting about school, yah know, usual stuff...hmm, I can really think of anything...

Wait! I know!...I flippen hate the cream filling in twinkies! People say they love it and that its reason its so popular...so, artificial and vile!
My brother's friend once called Hostess and ranted about the filling, it was pretty funny. I don't think I've ever actually had a real twinkie, so I can't comment. (Had a home-baked bootleg version once though. Not half bad.)
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

I've never had one either
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

Post by Lysander »

What should i complain about...
hmm.
Oh yeah!
Warriors/The Warriors fandom.

I have nothing against the book, really- i think the first 2 series were really good, then in went downhill from there. Its the fandom im ranting about.
I'm convinced that they're a bunch of butthurt 2 year olds that beleive Warriors is the greatest thing Bob ever invented and think that Ashfur is a religion. They cant STAND opinions and hate people who dislikes a certain charecter- Ashfur, being used as an examlple.
Really he was a huge BAWWWWWWW and tries to strangle Firestar (Who i believe is a Generation 1 Autobot femme from Transformers) to death and kills kids, barley even warriors. And then gets killes by a girl.
A girl.
This kind of fandom gives the sane fans a bad name.
And then theres the stupid fandom.
Wait, did i say only stupid? I mean the VERY stupid fandom, pardon me.
This fandom knows nothing besides Warriors. And if you show them what you're talking about the immedeintly go "Lol you like _____!U r so dumb!!!111!"
Example- On Iscribble on a warrior board, i drew Acidstorm (Green rainmaker from TF:G1) cat. Someone automatically detected who i was drawing and she screamed out "Acidstorm! :D" and i was like "You like tf's?" And she said "Yes!".
Then we started to talk about Seekers and all that stuff. But when i said "Sunstorm is hilarious" some Warriordumb was like "Sunstorm? u mean sunfall, or atleast sunstar"
And i was all "What." Then she linked me this :http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Sunstar.
"lolwhat. Im talking about this Sun_____:http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Sunstorm_%28G1%29"
Then she said "Omsc! u like transformers thats so dumb! you must be so mouse brained! transformers is for nerds!" (OMSC= Oh my Star clan. Dumb warrior swears.)
Then i said "Warriors is equally stupid you know". And then the white knights chased me (And my new buddy) out of the board. Thankfully we went to a private board.
Unfortunetly i cant remember their names since ive never been on Iscribble for who know HOW long.
Long story short, never speak of Transformers in Warrior cat boards on Iscribble.
hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Have you been on their official forums? It's chaos. .-. I like Warriors but not nearly as much as I used to. It seems kind of childish now. But they are fun to Roleplay.