Rant Thread

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

Re: Rant Thread

Post by Lysander »

Plies time for something not ranting about anime.

-Ahem, Blurr voice come in!-

So anyways, I was in an rp, a good one, a wc rp you know, my name was Jumpstart, the liar whims has Launchdown as his bro, and this kit, named Diamondkit came up to me and was like "Omg lonah in our camp! -Slashes loners neck-
And 1. I'm in their CLAN.
And 2. I'm about 10 times bigger than the kit.
I was all "Hey um, can we make this more realistic?
I noticed I was talking to a sparkle cat.
And he was all. TIS IS REALISTIK!
derp. T.T
hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

My rant is about Lysander not getting on iscribble.
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage
Lysander
Baby Mouse

Post by Lysander »

Scarikas wrote:My rant is about Lysander not getting on iscribble.

The rp we did.
KOKINTIRI IS A ROBOT?
Lol wut.

TEE HEE BLUESTERXKOKINTIRI BECAUSE SLASH IS FUN :B
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Ahh, perfect...I had a similar experience with doctors except it involved my baby half brother. Lets see...my mother wasn't and still isn't all there. His father was a flat out jerk and I hate to say it...I smiled when he died. Anyway, my point is that they were really crappy parents. So crappy in fact that my mother didn't notice he had trouble breathing--until it was too late. He was rushed to the hospital. The nurses there didn't know what they were doing...or so my mother says. The nurses put an adult sized breathing tube down into his stomach instead of his windpipe, thus, he suffocated. My mother says she heard the gurgling of the stomach acids and she tried to stop it. Pure chaos broke out...even when the baby passed away she wasn't even allowed to see him. I'm not sure what caused such events, perhaps my mother tried to attack one of them. Who knows...yet, I believe it as she was/is a trained pulmonary therapist.
I see lots of corruption in hospitals nowadays. Doctors try to suck as much money out of your wallet and the nurses half rump their jobs. I am wishing to become a medical doctor of some sort...yet I can see the temptation of money corrupting me as well...eh, hopefully I worry to much. I tend to do that.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
Lysander
Baby Mouse

Post by Lysander »

Ok, another rant.

Wolfaboos.
Some people really getting on my nerves latley.
So anyways, ive run in a couple a wolaboos latly on Iscribble.
I drew a wolf, a fairly normal one, unfortunetly, i was around them and i ask.
"Whats your opinion on the Wolf?"
A whole flame war broke out.
One person said.
"Needs more colour"
So i put on some bold colours, like Orange and Grey, or Brown and Black, for realism's sake, then they're all.
"Nooo! Like some red or blue!"
Then i said
"But thats like... A sparkle dog." Then they asked me some weird questions.
"Are you a furry?" "Do you like Colourful dogs?" "Are you a homophobe?"
That last question INFURIATTEEDDD me.
So than i change the topic.
"Hey any of you, Wolves... (They told me address them as Wolf or Wolves) Like Transformers? Or ponies, like, Little ones"
"Excuse me, Hehe, Trans F*g"
And i BURST into rage.
So i call in some "Anti Wolf" People and we try negotiating with them
And we ended up losing,
But before we left the Wolfaboo room Ieft a little comment.
"Gray Wolves arn't endangered, they're just over rated"

I feel you Doom T-T
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

It's funny 'cause yesterday my friend and I were planning ways on how to torture wolfaboos. It was a fun discussion.
I sell 6 wolf skins every day! LOL!
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Oh wolfaboos! Ha! I hate those types of people. I admit a wolf is one of my favorite animals due to the fact that they simply look cool and kill stuff. Than again I like badgers and weasels, those critters are bad rumps. And snakes...and all reptiles...of course dragons...

Oh yeah! I'm not sure if there are names for these people, but I have seen an increase in Sypro styled dragons. The artists claim that its there own style, but its like claiming anime is original. Eh, I don't know, and same with Disney styled lions. Yet, I find it hard to draw cartoon lions without it resembling Disney...I just don't know.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

You probably just think of Simba when you're drawing a lion :3
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Urr I feel horrible. ;_;
One of my really good friends that I know over the internet, and I skype all the time. So the other day I was really wanting a program called Sony Vegas Pro 10 to make some videos with. I asked my friend if he knew of any good places to get it from. He gave me a link to it, and being me, had difficulties downloading it. So, he offered to download it on his computer for me, then just let me have the files. And he did. Then once I got the files and logged off for the night, I came on this morning and realized my internet wasn't working even though I was connected. Turns out it was a virus. :L
Since my computer is new, I have no virus-protecting software. I'm not sure if he has any software to protect his computer or not, but since he downloaded the file I'm presuming he has the virus as well. He's normally online at this time every day, so I'm starting to think he got the virus too. Dx
I feel horrible now since I basically caused this by wanting to get that program. D':
Not much of a rant, but I just really hope he doesn't have the virus, since It's basically my fault.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Lysander
Baby Mouse

Post by Lysander »

Kenya wrote:Urr I feel horrible. ;_;
One of my really good friends that I know over the internet, and I skype all the time. So the other day I was really wanting a program called Sony Vegas Pro 10 to make some videos with. I asked my friend if he knew of any good places to get it from. He gave me a link to it, and being me, had difficulties downloading it. So, he offered to download it on his computer for me, then just let me have the files. And he did. Then once I got the files and logged off for the night, I came on this morning and realized my internet wasn't working even though I was connected. Turns out it was a virus. :L
Since my computer is new, I have no virus-protecting software. I'm not sure if he has any software to protect his computer or not, but since he downloaded the file I'm presuming he has the virus as well. He's normally online at this time every day, so I'm starting to think he got the virus too. Dx
I feel horrible now since I basically caused this by wanting to get that program. D':
Not much of a rant, but I just really hope he doesn't have the virus, since It's basically my fault.
I just bought Corel Video, it takes a bit more practice to work out but its practically the same as SV

Its also a Cheaper =p
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

On the inside i'm scared to death right now. I rarely get scared the only time i was this scared in my entire life is when i was twelve and was nearly abducted/kidnapped by someone at a ball park. Now i'm scared again. I'm not sure of what i saw today because we drove by so fast. But I can tell you its something worth being scared of.Just a little while ago I was riding the bus home from school. I was looking out the window as I always do when i saw graffiti on a wall. Seeing that makes my angry but the anger turned to fear when I tried to read it. it said... MS13 in bold letters. Then i remembered a documentary i watched once and knew who it was. MS13 the most violent,infamous,and deadly gangs that have gone global. reports of this one gang are all over the world. It frightens me to think that the could be so close to my neighborhood.

The yellow transit bus rumbled between two slums on a muddy road lined by rusting warehouses and sugar-cane fields in San Pedro Sula, an industrial city about 100 miles from the Honduran capital of Tegucigalpa.

It was late evening last December, and among the Christmas shoppers on board were warehouse worker Emilio Lopez and his 10-year-old son.

Six men in a van raked the bus with automatic-weapons fire. As passengers screamed and ducked, a gunman climbed aboard and methodically fired away, authorities said.

When the shooting stopped, 28 people were fatally wounded. One was Lopez. He died apparently shielding his son, Emilio, who was found wounded and hiding under a seat, the boy's mother, Maria Lopez, recalled.

"These people have no souls," she said of the gang known as Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13.
A Ballard High School student called police last week to report that she was harassed and assaulted by gang members near her school after she tried to leave the gang.

The girl was waiting for the bus after school on December 1st, a police report says, when another girl approached her, began pulling her hair, pushed her to the ground, hit her in the face, and then fled.

Shortly after, one of the victim’s friends came up to her at the bus stop and warned her that a group of men were “running around the school with a baseball bat looking for her.” A police report says the members of the group are affiliated with MS-13, a Los Angeles-based Hispanic gang
WASHINGTON (AP) - Law enforcement officials from five countries said Wednesday they are struggling to deal with the street gang called MS-13 that is plaguing communities from the United States to Central America.

A meeting at FBI headquarters launched an unprecedented effort to make inroads against what officials called "a culture of violence."

"We're trying to build networks of communication for sharing historical and current data on MS-13 members," said Deborah Strebel Pierce, deputy assistant director for the FBI criminal investigative division.

Shorthand for Mara Salvatrucha, which loosely translates to guerrilla gang, MS-13 is a Latin American gang founded in Los Angeles by refugees from El Salvador. Members also come from Guatemala, Honduras and Mexico.

Never before has there been such an international law enforcement effort targeting a street gang, which in the case of MS-13 has mushroomed into the size of a small army.

El Salvador is trying to dismantle an MS-13 structure that numbers in the thousands, Douglas Omar Garcia Funes of that country's national police force told reporters during the daylong meeting.

U.S. authorities estimate MS-13 has some 10,000 members in more than 30 states.

Three members of the Los Angeles crew moved to the Washington area in 1993 to recruit, and by this past spring there were some 1,500 members in the area, an FBI official recently told Congress.

The FBI is coordinating a law enforcement investigative effort that other agencies and countries are carrying out. Pierce said a rapid flow of information among all the participants in the law enforcement campaign is a key to reining in the gang.

Police believe the stabbings of six teenagers last week in the Washington suburbs were the work of MS-13.

The gang has carried out beheadings and grenade attacks in Central America and hacked enemies with machetes in cities along the East Coast in the United States.

you see why that graffiti scares me?

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

animalguy888 wrote:On the inside i'm scared to death right now. I rarely get scared the only time i was this scared in my entire life is when i was twelve and was nearly abducted/kidnapped by someone at a ball park. Now i'm scared again. I'm not sure of what i saw today because we drove by so fast. But I can tell you its something worth being scared of.Just a little while ago I was riding the bus home from school. I was looking out the window as I always do when i saw graffiti on a wall. Seeing that makes my angry but the anger turned to fear when I tried to read it. it said... MS13 in bold letters. Then i remembered a documentary i watched once and knew who it was. MS13 the most violent,infamous,and deadly gangs that have gone global. reports of this one gang are all over the world. It frightens me to think that the could be so close to my neighborhood.

The yellow transit bus rumbled between two slums on a muddy road lined by rusting warehouses and sugar-cane fields in San Pedro Sula, an industrial city about 100 miles from the Honduran capital of Tegucigalpa.

It was late evening last December, and among the Christmas shoppers on board were warehouse worker Emilio Lopez and his 10-year-old son.

Six men in a van raked the bus with automatic-weapons fire. As passengers screamed and ducked, a gunman climbed aboard and methodically fired away, authorities said.

When the shooting stopped, 28 people were fatally wounded. One was Lopez. He died apparently shielding his son, Emilio, who was found wounded and hiding under a seat, the boy's mother, Maria Lopez, recalled.

"These people have no souls," she said of the gang known as Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13.
A Ballard High School student called police last week to report that she was harassed and assaulted by gang members near her school after she tried to leave the gang.

The girl was waiting for the bus after school on December 1st, a police report says, when another girl approached her, began pulling her hair, pushed her to the ground, hit her in the face, and then fled.

Shortly after, one of the victim’s friends came up to her at the bus stop and warned her that a group of men were “running around the school with a baseball bat looking for her.” A police report says the members of the group are affiliated with MS-13, a Los Angeles-based Hispanic gang
WASHINGTON (AP) - Law enforcement officials from five countries said Wednesday they are struggling to deal with the street gang called MS-13 that is plaguing communities from the United States to Central America.

A meeting at FBI headquarters launched an unprecedented effort to make inroads against what officials called "a culture of violence."

"We're trying to build networks of communication for sharing historical and current data on MS-13 members," said Deborah Strebel Pierce, deputy assistant director for the FBI criminal investigative division.

Shorthand for Mara Salvatrucha, which loosely translates to guerrilla gang, MS-13 is a Latin American gang founded in Los Angeles by refugees from El Salvador. Members also come from Guatemala, Honduras and Mexico.

Never before has there been such an international law enforcement effort targeting a street gang, which in the case of MS-13 has mushroomed into the size of a small army.

El Salvador is trying to dismantle an MS-13 structure that numbers in the thousands, Douglas Omar Garcia Funes of that country's national police force told reporters during the daylong meeting.

U.S. authorities estimate MS-13 has some 10,000 members in more than 30 states.

Three members of the Los Angeles crew moved to the Washington area in 1993 to recruit, and by this past spring there were some 1,500 members in the area, an FBI official recently told Congress.

The FBI is coordinating a law enforcement investigative effort that other agencies and countries are carrying out. Pierce said a rapid flow of information among all the participants in the law enforcement campaign is a key to reining in the gang.

Police believe the stabbings of six teenagers last week in the Washington suburbs were the work of MS-13.

The gang has carried out beheadings and grenade attacks in Central America and hacked enemies with machetes in cities along the East Coast in the United States.

you see why that graffiti scares me?
Maybe just a group of teenagers trying to scare people by pretending they're MS-13 and spraying it on the wall?

Meh, that last part sounded dirty.
For science!
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

*Sigh* I need to rant about SCHOOL.
Why oh why does non-uniform day have to be on a PE day?!

'Nuff said.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Hmm..... I'm ranting about NOTHING!

Nothing is so boring it drives me crazy. I really hate nothing.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

tbh I really hate out of uniform days.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra