Rant Thread

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Re: Rant Thread

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

I have thought of that. I at first was thinking I over exaggerated but it turns out I really wasn't it. It was all real and horrible. My mother has always been a little off and not there. Once I got my hand tied up in my dog's leash. My dog bolted when she saw a cat at the far end of the street. I couldn't let go so I dragged across the road. The flesh above my ribs ended up getting shredded and bruised. I remember looking back and seeing a wet trail on the road and I looked at my side to see that my shirt was filled with blood. :shock: I didn't cry but I did shake. Simply to shell shocked to do anything. My mom didn't seemed too concered though. Maybe it is because I didn't cry and I didn't seem to be in immense pain, but, I'm sure the blood could have told her otherwise...I mean, even a little blood could have earned me a frikken pat on the head.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

Is this limited to just anger, annoyance, etc.? It would make sense, that's very typically a rant... Just curious. I could easily vent - or despair, if you would - right now, but it's not out of anger. I'd likely delete it before I'd send it, though, anyways...

But yes, the nonsense, ignore it. Only anger venting?
Artwork: Tumblr
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Alrai wrote:Just curious, but do you guys think your mother's wouldn't have cared if you had say, died, in each of your situations? Perhaps they honestly didn't think you were in any serious danger, and that's why they didn't jump into the sandpit/lake to rescue you. Maybe it wasn't because they're heartless people who'd enjoy watching their children die (that just sounds absurd), but just because it didn't at the time appear that you were in an actual life threatening situation? Doom mentioned that she was 7 at the time, were as you don't say how old you were Southern. Young children are notorious for crying wolf, another possibility is that from your young eyes the situation seemed horrid, where as from theirs it didn't appear to be that big of a deal?

**Of course I was not there at either of your events, this is all just my inquisitive speculation in hopes to perhaps help sooth some angered thoughts.

I was about 7-8 years old, and I don't think of my mother as heartless, just not very bright ._.
not very bright.... at all....
.......o.o
For science!
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

lol makes me think of a blonde :lol: no offence taken
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Yes, my mother it VERY stupid. But enough about my mother, she doesn't deserve so much attention. Anyone else hate static? I used to love it by rubbing balloons on my head and such but now I hate it because cat hair,dog hair,my hair, any kind of hair seems to be drawn to me no matter what! I can barely wear jackets because they are usually filled with static. I have to drown those things it water to keep that stuff away but its enough to drive anyone crazy if they have to do it daily.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
Image-Destwoy!
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

Ugh, our house gets so staticky in the winter. I have long, fluffy hair so it always ends up all getting attracted to my face when I put jackets for gloves on. e.o
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

I have long hair too. Not fluffy exactly but it is zapped to death.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
Image-Destwoy!
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

I'm sure you could vent with other emotions Quagga. (:

I actually love static. Rather, I love sitting in metal chairs and rubbing my feet on the carpet to charge up the static, and then shocking people. In contract being the one who gets shocked isn't much fun. I keep my hair short so it's quite manageable. There forth I can't say I have much to rant about on that topic. Yay short hair.
"Always be present."
-?
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

I have something to somewhat rant about...

This girl spends way to much time at my house! She can be very annoying as well... she once invited herself to my house as I walked by her at school...I get home ans shes there drinking all of my soday and eating all of my snacks! on top of that she borrowed my N64 cable back when I was in elementry and she denies even ever seeing it So now we basicly do not have an N64 that could have been given to my brother in law,used by our family,or sold for money. (those were my intentions... do you even what a N64 is? its a old game station... In the begining of somwhat madorn video games first there was I believe the NES and the N64"nintendo 64" soon after.) (The Nintendo 64 (ニンテンドー64, Nintendō Rokujūyon?), often referred to as N64, is Nintendo's third home video game console for the international market. Named for its 64-bit CPU, it was released in June 1996 in Japan, September 1996 in North America, March 1997 in Europe and Australia, September 1997 in France and December 1997 in Brazil. It is Nintendo's last home console to use ROM cartridges to store games (Nintendo switched to a MiniDVD-based format for the successor GameCube); handhelds in the Game Boy line, however, continued to use Game Paks. It was discontinued in 2001 in Japan, North America and PAL regions by the launch of Nintendo's GameCube.)But now we have no game cord so it is unplayable as the cord was lost after she borrowed it. Not only that she invites friends over to my house that no one in my family knows including my parents. She even tells random people made up things like that were cozins. Which we are not her our parents are just good friends which is the only reason why we know each other. If she starts saying things like were together thats going to be the end of her being near me...and my house!

More to rant about my birth parents.... Ill keep this one as short as I can...

My father who was a football player had a child without being married and the left leaving my birth mom to care for me alone. then my birth mother gave me away to my adoptive parents. But even with that im glad. I could not have been with better parents then the two I have now. My adoptive father is 60 and threw away the option of retirment to keep working for my and my two adoptive siblings. My siblings and I argue a lot and my mom is constantly working and breaking up arguement even though she is 52 has arthritus and has had sevrel disks rupture in her back and a decent amount of sugery recent and non recent. They give up alot at their age to raise and provide for us and I could not ask for better parents than them.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

I remember the N64...good times...good times...

Oh, and animalguy. You shouldn't let yourself be pushed around like that. Even if you fear that you will sound rude that girl sounds a hold lot more ruder then you can ever hope to be. I say put her in her place. Not in a very violent way because girls have a way of snaking out of things. Instead, handle the situation in a calm manner. Just tell her bluntly that she is going to have to get the heck out. That is...if you truly want her gone...girl or not, she shouldn't be leeching off you.

Anyway, am I the only one that is a bit annoyed by handshakes. Oh sure, I suppose they are okay but this form of greeting...seems so...primitive. I don't dread meeting new people but I do dread their handshakes. It's because, I don't really know were their hand has been. My brother rarely washes his hands after going to the bathroom and I have to yell at him to do it. I'm not saying all guys do that, but I know there are guys like that out there. And there are also the times I have my left hand full so I may not shake correctly the hand the person has offered, which, in some cases make me look very stupid indeed. I personality prefer the Eastern Asian greeting style. A simple bow, no physical contact whatsoever. High and low fives also get me. High fives are okay but it is a bit odd when the person I am supposed to high five towers above me so I have to jump to full fill the need and what if I miss? Then there are the low fives. Height is not a problem for me but the constant threat of a "too slow joke" being thrown at me creates some odd tension for me. The possibility that the hand will be flipped away before I can smack it and the emberessment to follow it horrible. I usually try to hit the hand as fast and hard as I can which makes for "Why the heck you do that?!" moments when my predictions are wrong. Oh, and the fist pound can get a bit annoying as it is also primitive, though I do like it them most greetings. It's just because I never really know when to expect it because I am just so socially awkward like that...
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
Image-Destwoy!
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

(srry from wron something...but tht is really annoying me, its about game...)

ok you start playing and if you are a gecko you can live long. i hate tht coz everyone is getting to kill you...even mouses sometimes...and i hate the thing you start the game and the title is on something like a wolf on tht title...WHY IS EVERYONE KILLING GECKOS??? AND ALL BABIES (HINT: at this moment by writing im totaly trying to brake my idk....writter....(i forgot how its named))

(this one is about my mom)

its holiday for me...im in my grandma house. my m,om writes me in skype * sweety come back home..* ok i listyen to her bot not really i say *mom can i stay longer?*she says no im sad alone....* ( ill skip a part of talking) ok came back home....
few hours later...im cleaning my home AND MOM................IS SITTING ON COMPUTER!!!!!!! and not helping meh...i dont have a dad...so im cleaning whole home alone!!!! (my mom thinks im stupid..when i am sitting and waching tv near im on sofa and computer is in corner near sofa mym mom turns on the secret X portal andand turns a little to see am i not waching wht she is doing....then she turns a little in my side to me not see anything....( AND THE BEST PART IS SHES WACHING LOADS OF STUFF WHEN I AM SLEEPING...SOMETHIMES WITH SOUND.....I FOUND SOME STUFF IN A BIN.....))

(if i said anything wrong or too hintless....pm me and ill edit it...
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

*rant rant rant rant*
My laptop always restarts! Like, when I was typing a message, it just restarts! The last time it restarted, I saw the alphabet and a lot of colors.. first it looked pretty.. then it was plain annoying. So then I have to restart it again.
And then it restarts like 4 times until it decides to start up normally!
Rant over.
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

...Must be a glich...or virus...it happened too me too....and i know how you fell coz YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHIG! just realoading pc always....i hate tht too.....
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

Maybe. Glad to know I'm not alone.
I have another rant!
My cats are disgusting! They see a spider on the wall, they get to it, injure it, and leave it on the floor. Same with every other bug that finds its way into our house! There are dead bugs everywhere! I hate it..
Rant over.
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Døøm Dragøn wrote:I remember the N64...good times...good times...

Oh, and animalguy. You shouldn't let yourself be pushed around like that. Even if you fear that you will sound rude that girl sounds a hold lot more ruder then you can ever hope to be. I say put her in her place. Not in a very violent way because girls have a way of snaking out of things. Instead, handle the situation in a calm manner. Just tell her bluntly that she is going to have to get the heck out. That is...if you truly want her gone...girl or not, she shouldn't be leeching off you.

Anyway, am I the only one that is a bit annoyed by handshakes. Oh sure, I suppose they are okay but this form of greeting...seems so...primitive. I don't dread meeting new people but I do dread their handshakes. It's because, I don't really know were their hand has been. My brother rarely washes his hands after going to the bathroom and I have to yell at him to do it. I'm not saying all guys do that, but I know there are guys like that out there. And there are also the times I have my left hand full so I may not shake correctly the hand the person has offered, which, in some cases make me look very stupid indeed. I personality prefer the Eastern Asian greeting style. A simple bow, no physical contact whatsoever. High and low fives also get me. High fives are okay but it is a bit odd when the person I am supposed to high five towers above me so I have to jump to full fill the need and what if I miss? Then there are the low fives. Height is not a problem for me but the constant threat of a "too slow joke" being thrown at me creates some odd tension for me. The possibility that the hand will be flipped away before I can smack it and the emberessment to follow it horrible. I usually try to hit the hand as fast and hard as I can which makes for "Why the heck you do that?!" moments when my predictions are wrong. Oh, and the fist pound can get a bit annoying as it is also primitive, though I do like it them most greetings. It's just because I never really know when to expect it because I am just so socially awkward like that...
I could not do that...She goes to the same school and is a year older.Plus I do not want to start a fight/argument,have my parents find out that I can not stand her. I am not one to share my feelings with others that often espicially negitive ones. Im not actually sure why I guess its just me.

Also I can totally understand your rant because I feel the same way... I do not mind that much if its missionary because will they probly was there hands often since they are men that work for and come from a church. But even with that I can not help but feel constantly a mix of awkwardness,shyness,and embassment especially in those situations. In early elementery I always wanted to join a little game that the other kids did with a football but I stopped from the presure of embaressment since the ball went what seemed like almost two feet over my head constantly. I was always kind of an outcast kind of guy. But thankfully during kindergarten I found another outcast type of person (who again I will point out that he is known on here as ninjaduck) we started becoming best friends. Then when we reached fifth grad there was a new kid in school who was also sort of outcasted so I befriended him.(this person does not have an account on here so you will mostly like now know who I am talking about) It was like a thre muskiteers kind of thing. Now the three of us are becoming slightly less outcasted from the crowd. For some reason I am becoming somewhat well known maybe its because I have tried to be so kind to everyone. I can not help but feel I have acomplished something and that feeling of embassment,shyness,akwardness at the same time. But instead of gym I help out in a class for people with disabilites.Some are not even capable of speech. One student there all he does is stare with his mouth open and drool and has this zombie limp to his walk. But I care about them all. I try to be as kind and helpful as I posibbly can to these people. I do not think there lives would be that easy compared to the people. There frequent smiles make me feel a great deal of joy myself. So yeah I understand the akward and shy feeling but my advise is to put it to use try to make a difference for other people who need it and you might become so pleased with yourself you forget you even feel awkward withself as I sometimes do.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...