Rant Thread

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Rant Thread

Post by SilentEcho »

Hi WEO!
Have you ever felt really annoyed with something and you just HAVE to vent your feelings? Well here's the place to rant about things that really annoy/irritate/infuriate you!
If you didn't know already, ranting is pretty much a nice word for complaining and it's also a bit like venting.

Rules
  • No naming people
    No complaining about people and HINTING who they are
    No saying stuff like: "I'm going to kill myself"
    No making fun of people (eg. "Haha, you tripped over a banana, you dumb person!")
    No breaking the rules ;)
    No creating arguments
    Follow the normal forum rules
    No ranting about any WEO members/players
NOTE: You can rant about anything, there's no "topic".
Last edited by Kenya on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I apologize, just wanted to add in one other rule~
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Re: Rant Thread

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Yay! Finally a place were I can publicly display my massive rants that are sure to make someone smile...and slowly walk away for they fear for their well being.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

lol Doom ^^

great thread! Eh, i'm not much of a ranter unless I am really blowing steam. But i'm sure plenty of people will! ^^
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Ok, I ad a really bad dream about this last night and it's made me fell horrible all day, I just need to scream about it a little (even if it is only on the computer), so here goes:

Ugh, I hate him for what he did to me, why would a father abuse his child then tell him he loved her? I try to forget about it, but i have scars mentally as well as on my body from him and I just can't, it's always in the back of my mind. He's ruined my life, I love my step dad so much but whenever he gets angry i'm truly scared of him, i'm 11 years old for gods sake! I just hate him, I wish he would die, this sounds horrible i know, I really hope he dies, if he does, the only reason I would ever go to his funeral would be to stand there and laugh.

That was very strange and probably seemed very pointless i know but i needed to do that alot.
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

Well said! Well said! ^^ -clap clap clap clap-

Now I want to rant about my dad.

We tried constantly to move away from him, but he kept following us. He took my mom's money, never payed for rent, and whatever money he did have he used it to buy beer and drugs. We moved away once again, And he still sends us sweet cards sometimes... He did send my sister an art template and sent me a keyboard with 250 different sounds, But I still wish he wasn't a drug attic.. I wish he wasn't such a liar, such a jerk, such a thief. Now that we've moved away, he had his "buddies" move into our house and they each have to pay a share of the rent, but he pays nothing for it. He angers me, I wish he wasn't so stupid. I wish he wasn't such a traitor. I miss having a dad, and if I wasn't so stupid 4 years ago I'd see exactly why my mom hated him. Golly, I was so used to it, I thought he was just a normal dad. Whenever my mom and dad screamed at each other, I'd hide behind the sofa, and sometimes peep my head up to ask them to stop. I hated it when they fought, it always scared me. My dad was a bad man, but somewhere inside he still has a bit of love for me and my sister, but if I had a choice between my mom and my dad, I'd choose to go with my mom before you could blink. IMAGINING to meet my dad in person again is just scary.
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage
wildchild
Cardinal Chick
Location: Right behind you and your in my way! Could you please move? Move please! MOVE MOVE MOOOOVE!

Post by wildchild »

Thanks, and same to you!

I know how you feel! Imagining meeting my dad again makes my stomach perform acrobatics and my blood go cold then leave my body. One thing I'm not the same as you with, is that you miss having a dad. I suppose I don't really need to feel like that as I think of my step dad as my real dad, also, I hope my dad is a drug addict, then his life will be pure diva. That's what I want for him, It may seem horrible or pschyco-ish but it's what I want and it's not as bad as what he used to do to me. Seriously though, what sort of sick pschycopath abuses there wife and daughter?
VOTE WILDCHILD FOR SHERRIF!

~May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour...~

MagiStream Profile: http://magistream.com/user/CheyenneWarrior
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

I am on good terms with my father but not my mother. Oh, how I have much to say to her. I respect her as without her I wouldn't be here, but that doesn't mean I love her. I could easily go on a giant rant on why I think this but I rather stay quiet as it will get out of hand...ahh, heck, let me rant!

Uh...I don't want to get into major personal stuff since it's against the forum rules, right? Well, feel free to delete this whole post if you deem it bad.
==
I remember a time when I was happy. Happy to be with my mom. I would hunger to see her and every time I would my smile would be bright. She went back to school because of me and worked hard. I even remember a time when she saved up enough money to buy me a little dalmatian jacket and the most expensive shoes I could find.

But it all changed when "he" came...my stepfather. I was young (maybe 6) and perhaps a little naive but right when I saw him I knew he was trouble. Mom began to push my brother and me into the dark as that man was Bob to her. I had to give up my room for stepfather so he could write his "novel" but instead he just read dirty mags that he would hide under the mattress.

At times she would even forget to feed us so we would have to feed ourselves. We lived off of seaweed and macaroni. Chocolate soy milk and scrambled eggs too. I burnt my finger once when cooking eggs and I ran to her so she could perhaps offer some comfort in my time of need, but no! That lazy...lady, had taken too much "medicine" to even do that! Once my brother and I folded that massive pile of laundry we used to swim in. We did that to show her that we loved her and to tell her to stop taking the "medicine". Then one day mom comes to my brother and me. She spoke to us which she rarely did but we listened intently, hoping that she would finally say that stepfather and the "medicine" would be leaving for good and everything would go back to normal, but no. Instead she said the complete opposite of what we wanted.

She was expecting, a new child. This confused and angered me. Why did she want a new child?! With another man, too! My brother and me were plenty of children for her! Was it because our father was not stepfather!? The baby was born and we resented it. Mother demanded we love it but how the heck could we love it when she paid more attention to it then she ever did to us in our entire life time! This is why I hunger for the day she dies. This is why I fake a smile every time I see her! This is why I no longer can stand being near! She tells me that she is going to get back on her feet and take care of us again but why can she do for me now? I no longer need her care! She has had about 100 flippen chances and what has she done?! Blew them all off and degrade once again into her pointless existence. Even if she was to get better to her faint former self I wouldn't go back to her. Perhaps then she would see what a horrible person she really is but she is blind. Too blind to see how really sick and sad she is. I have hoped to forgive her and that she would give me a reason to believe that it wasn't her fault but it was. You were simply too stupid and I will be better than you can ever hope to be.
==
Bob, that turned more into an autobiography and it's not really my best rant. Mostly because I can't use some words here to really portray my pure emotions. Also, I'm not looking for pity or anything. Since people were posting on how much their dad sucks I just thought I would point out how much my mom sucks. Again, feel free to delete this mods if this is not good...? I'm just going to write an angry letter later anyway.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
Image-Destwoy!
Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

Post by Lysander »

New forums terrible

Nuff' said.
hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Really, How so?
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

I really hate talking about my mom, but seeing everyone's complaints about their own parents helps. So I'll put a little bit out there...

My dad always said that I was too young to understand anything, so I, being the defiant little 9 year old I was, strove to prove him wrong. Unfortunately, what I found wasn't anything I wanted to know. When I think back about my mom, I don't have happy memories. But neither do I have bad ones. There's nothing. I'm not and never was attached to her. Maybe that's why, even when I was young, I didn't talk to her.
Now that I'm older, my distaste towards has only worsened. Mostly because now, I can understand. I can see what an ungrateful, demanding person she is.
There are times that I think "How can I hate her?". Like just now, she came in to check on me saying I seemed somewhat depressed. But I know she'll be back to being a raging tyrant soon. So many times I've went to school fighting back tears and running through all of the things I wished to scream at her. I've come to learn how precious friends can be, and I'm as grateful as ever to push her out of my mind and immerse myself in happy conversations.

Yeah, okay. Stopping now. e.e Posting something like that on a public forum is a bit nerve-racking. And sorry I left at a bit of an odd spot, making it look un-finished and without a point...
Lex
Adult Bluebird

Post by Lex »

Sigh. I want to talk about my parents. But I can't about some stuff. Let me just begin with this ; Moving in with my dad, might have been a bad idea now.

Im like addicted to my computer. Because my friends are my life on here. Most people say 'Oh well you can't see them or realy hang out with them.' which is a lie. My dad actualy threatend me once. It was related back to the computer as why. >.< (Stopping soon, don't worry.) I also know things about my parents, that I shouldn't know.

My dad also takes my computer away if I don't go somewhere with him. He gets mad when I say "You complain about not having gas but then it's obvious where it goes when you constantly drive around for no freakin reason.". It's true, and he knows it is. Also, he used to be addicted to the computer. I told him that he only had friends on there, too. And then he yells at me saying not to compare myself to him. >.< Gah I wish I could tell him off sometimes. >..>

___

About my mom. She is the type to give into begging and stuff. Which I hate that. She got my brother every single thing he wanted. From toy guns to an Xbox. From lego to a new bike. She even told me she knows hes going to break/ruin it. And that it's just 50 dollars here, 10 dollars there. It also annoys my dad -.-

__

End. =/ Fail rant, but I needed to get that out.

Delete post if you need to Kenya. Without warning if it's 'bad'. :|
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

Doesn't it seem like all teenagers harbor some sort of angst towards their parents? I am no exception, ha.

Simply put, I don't like my parents as people. I'm thankful that they've taken the time to feed me and clothe me for this many years, but they've done nothing besides the physical aspects of parenting. I wouldn't much care for it even if they had, though. I don't stand for what they stand for, and I don't like the way they choose to live their lives. It pains me to know that such people have legal control over me. Its actually one of my worst fears that I'll grow up to be like them. Blehggh, scary thought. However, I refuse to let them bring me down. Of course it'll be tough, but I'm going to work for a good life, in which they'll have to part.
"Always be present."
-?
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Alrai wrote:Doesn't it seem like all teenagers harbor some sort of angst towards their parents? I am no exception, ha.

Simply put, I don't like my parents as people. I'm thankful that they've taken the time to feed me and clothe me for this many years, but they've done nothing besides the physical aspects of parenting. I wouldn't much care for it even if they had, though. I don't stand for what they stand for, and I don't like the way they choose to live their lives. It pains me to know that such people have legal control over me. Its actually one of my worst fears that I'll grow up to be like them. Blehggh, scary thought. However, I refuse to let them bring me down. Of course it'll be tough, but I'm going to work for a good life, in which they'll have to part.

So ummm, what do you hate about your parents? ._.

Just give it time and I'll come up with one.
Ohwait I already have >.>

Well once I went to Thailand and had to stay in a village with my mum's family, and it had just finished raining and I was hanging around in some sort of sinking mud/sand(Don't ask why) and I began to sink >.> I think I called for SOMEONE to help, but no one came, and guess what? My mum was just around the CORNER CHATTING TO HER FRIENDS. When I finally escaped. (I was like knee-waist deep) I washed myself then went to ask my mum WHY she didn't help me. Well guess what? She KNEW I was there, but said that I wasn't going to die or something. Would she of said the same if I didn't make it out? NO. She cares so much sometimes doesn't she? But I can't blame her if she lacks common sense, which she does.
For science!
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

SouthernStar wrote: Well once I went to Thailand and had to stay in a village with my mum's family, and it had just finished raining and I was hanging around in some sort of sinking mud/sand(Don't ask why) and I began to sink >.> I think I called for SOMEONE to help, but no one came, and guess what? My mum was just around the CORNER CHATTING TO HER FRIENDS. When I finally escaped. (I was like knee-waist deep) I washed myself then went to ask my mum WHY she didn't help me. Well guess what? She KNEW I was there, but said that I wasn't going to die or something. Would she of said the same if I didn't make it out? NO. She cares so much sometimes doesn't she? But I can't blame her if she lacks common sense, which she does.
Something like that happened to me too! Except I was drowning.
--
Mom,brother, and me all went to the lake one day. The lake had muddy water and a waterfall. I found a dead fish on the side of the lake and wanted to catch a fish too. I tried to hillbilly hand fish on the edge of the lake, much to scared to go any deeper. I managed to catch some guppies but I felt bad for catching them so they went free. The 2 insane family dogs had also come and the biggest one ran between my legs flinging me around the middle of the lake. (I was standing on a cliff thingy) I was about 7 and very short. I sunk down like a rock and began to thrash about. I barley had to the time to breath out as I reached the surface and was soon pushed back in. Mom had gone to the car for something and my little brother, age 5 was flipping his lid. He was calling my name over and over again.

"Sister! Sister!"

"Brother! *hack* *cough*"

"I'm coming to save you!"

"No! Don-your to small! Save yourself!"

Brother ran to get Mom but he stopped when he say Mom looking down on us on a cliff side. Brother began to motion and gesture frantically at mom then to me but she just smiled blankly, happy to see that we were getting along so well for once. Anger erupted inside me and something inside me gave me a very motivation speech.

No, I am not going to die today! I am only 7...

I don't know how but I suddenly calmed down and I began to slowly doggie paddle forward. I also remembered how I saw a frog swim and I tried it myself. It worked like a charm and I began my way onto the shore. I had never been happier to have a face full of dirt/sand and I lay on the solid ground. Mom was now looking out into the water and my brother bounded to my aid. Brother was so kind to me that day and he place he little blue jacket onto me.

"Mom, why didn't you help me?...I was drowning!"

"You were swimming very well honey."
--

I just realized how much of my childhood I can put into a comic...I'm so going to do that. There was also this time 1/4 of me ended up on the road,Scrap my beloved kitty of the road with a spatula,my mother blew up an anthill,I saved an old lady from a shopping cart,I got chased by peacocks daily,I had to fish a scooter out of a live ditch, and I had to walk past a pedofile everyday after school.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
Image-Destwoy!
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

Just curious, but do you guys think your mother's wouldn't have cared if you had say, died, in each of your situations? Perhaps they honestly didn't think you were in any serious danger, and that's why they didn't jump into the sandpit/lake to rescue you. Maybe it wasn't because they're heartless people who'd enjoy watching their children die (that just sounds absurd), but just because it didn't at the time appear that you were in an actual life threatening situation? Doom mentioned that she was 7 at the time, were as you don't say how old you were Southern. Young children are notorious for crying wolf, another possibility is that from your young eyes the situation seemed horrid, where as from theirs it didn't appear to be that big of a deal?

**Of course I was not there at either of your events, this is all just my inquisitive speculation in hopes to perhaps help sooth some angered thoughts.
"Always be present."
-?