Rant Thread

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Alrai
Baby Gecko

Re: Rant Thread

Post by Alrai »

Heh, I've never heard handshakes described as 'primitive' before. They're normally considered quite the formal greeting. That is the entire point of the handshake isn't it though; to greet someone? If you don't trust the other person enough to do something so simple as to touch their hand, then how can you perceive them as a person you'd want to meet in the first place? Of course, if somebody obviously has something on their hands, you're not obligated to greet someone in such a way. I'm just saying, a little friendly human contact can really help the growth of new relationships.

Ohey this is the rant topic right? It just so happens that I got a traffic ticket the other day! So I'm going to be the stereotypical angry offender! Woo!

I happened to be driving my jetski at a modest speed, heading back to my bay to retire the vessel, only to come across a police boat and a civilian boat a good distance away from each other blocking my path. I couldn't go around them unless I wanted to be driven into another boat going by the side, or into the shore to the far right. So I logically slow down as fast as I can (boats don't have breaks, just let up on the acceleration) and then slide right down the middle past the two boats quite calmly. Next thing I know I'm being pulled over by the cops, and they're telling me I owe them 200 bucks! For what? Why, driving 80 freaking feet away from them at 20 mp, of course! I doubt that created a big enough wave to even shake their boat in the tiniest bit! Its not like I endangered anybody by simply slowly moving past them! Arrugggh.

Dang. I could understand a warning or a smaller fine, but 200 dollars for something so harmless really irks me. It was a rather slow day though, and I suppose policemen need their paychecks. :/
"Always be present."
-?
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

this one is strange...and so annoyingly making me angry

My mom loves somekinda wierdo....they always sleep in one bed in another room closed doors (you cant lock the doors only close....) yeah and shes got a botle to pee in (u know wht i mean....a bottle too pee and then get it to your doctor....) she came out and picked up the bottle with her self (i saw it from the open doors in my room and the bottle was near their door but i saw it picking in mothers hand...)then she went to the bathroom and washed her butt (delete this word if its bad)(i guess she washed it....she does every time when she has to pee in bottle)then came out of bathroom and....Guess wht? she didnt go to the toilet.....SHE WENT TO THE OTHER ROOM WITH THE BOTTLE IN THE ROOM WHERE WAS WIERDO.....and i couldnt hear anything....(there was a trash machine outside taking trash so it was really noisy)

she didnt came out after few hrs...idk with the bottle it happened this morning...im sitting in my room on pc...now they are in the room...its now...this happened in about 27 mins....ill tell you wht happened when they will come out if ill see XD
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Don't worry fifoas. I have experienced the whole pee in the bottle as well. Also, Bob's gift in a needle as well.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

XD Thanks :)
Image Image Image Image Image<--- Please click...OR they will die soon...and if they will grow ill mate and maybe will share some eggs :3 (and someone said i need orange egg to trade sooo....please grow it up )^^
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

I have a bit of a personal issue that I need someone to talk to about. Not exactly a rant, but I think it's still okay to post it here.
I have a friend and she's like my big sister in a way, even though I'm the one that's always listening to her problems, dreams and fears and giving her my advice and comforting her. Well, I've been avoiding her recently and my christian camp was my main excuse. "Uh, I gotta get ready for camp, but I'll hang with you later, kay? Just text me." But now that that's over, I can't stay away from her.
Today I was with her and we talked about her summer and all. Then came the drugs. Exactly what I was fearing. People can say "Just say no." all the time, but when it's the real thing, you know it's not that easy.
"Just one? Really, no one would find out. I wouldn't say anything, you know that." I constantly turned her down and finally got away from her. But soon school is starting, and from what she tells me, she's not the only one of my friends doing it. What do I do? Sit back and watch all of my friends ruin their lives with drugs? I can't, but nothing I say would change their minds. I'm also afraid I'll get pulled into it, no matter what. My parents wouldn't believe me if they caught me just hanging out with underage people who smoke and I told them I was clean, but I can't just forget about ten of my friends and move on. Bob, I'm so torn. ;__;
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Just tell your parents now, before things get out of hand... and before I hire 3 investigators and make 2 of them investigate your problem then make the last one investigate whether the two investigators I hired are doing their job^^

Either way, if your parents thought you were taking drugs, they'd probably only look through your private stuff and take you to the doctors for a test.

(Where in the world did she get those drugs anyway? Unless she has bad parents, I say she would of bought them.)
For science!
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Ayashe wrote:I have a bit of a personal issue that I need someone to talk to about. Not exactly a rant, but I think it's still okay to post it here.
I have a friend and she's like my big sister in a way, even though I'm the one that's always listening to her problems, dreams and fears and giving her my advice and comforting her. Well, I've been avoiding her recently and my christian camp was my main excuse. "Uh, I gotta get ready for camp, but I'll hang with you later, kay? Just text me." But now that that's over, I can't stay away from her.
Today I was with her and we talked about her summer and all. Then came the drugs. Exactly what I was fearing. People can say "Just say no." all the time, but when it's the real thing, you know it's not that easy.
"Just one? Really, no one would find out. I wouldn't say anything, you know that." I constantly turned her down and finally got away from her. But soon school is starting, and from what she tells me, she's not the only one of my friends doing it. What do I do? Sit back and watch all of my friends ruin their lives with drugs? I can't, but nothing I say would change their minds. I'm also afraid I'll get pulled into it, no matter what. My parents wouldn't believe me if they caught me just hanging out with underage people who smoke and I told them I was clean, but I can't just forget about ten of my friends and move on. Bob, I'm so torn. ;__;
what ever you do don't give in? Instead get help for them. call a thier parents tell your parents and stay strong. Because of how serious this kind of thing can be I researched it. In my opinion I would say just dump your friends. It my sound cruel but you will save yourself from letting them forcing you to make these large mistakes. If their doing things like that their not even your real friends. A true friend will stick by you thinck and thin and would not dare to put this kind of presure on you. So I would dump them let them ruin their lives on their on. I would also want to help and im sure you do to. Best thing to do is to leave for a while so you can get help for them. Try filing a report to a site like this.http://www.troubledteen.us/teen-drug-abuse.php this is a site i researched were you could seek help for your friends. Its got a life line you can call to help them. It would be best to get help cbecause they are breaking a law that can put them in juvie as well as jail.
Teen Drug Abuse and Legalization of Drugs

The legal system is full of teens that have gotten caught using, selling, or in possession of drug paraphernalia. If you were to ask them why they are there, most would say they don’t have a drug problem and they didn’t think they would get caught. Many teens feel that they are invincible and that they will never get caught. Unfortunately or fortunately many teens are lucky enough to get away most of the time. When the law finally catches up with them they have a criminal record and could be facing time in a juvenile detention facility. Some people feel that the best answer is to legalize all substances. This would doubtfully keep resourceful teens from being able to get high. People that are not law abiding will not abide by the laws.

Teen Drug Abuse and Juvenile Detention

When a teen enters the juvenile detention system he enters a new life. He will never be sweet and innocent again. He now has a new group of friends much worse than he has ever had in his life. He will make drug connections that he can use when he is allowed to leave the system. He may have a record the rest of his life. He may need to make alliances with hardened criminal youth or gang members just to stay alive while incarcerated. Many times when a teen drug abuser or teen drug dealer enters the juvenile system, they end up staying longer than they were originally sentenced for. The reason they stay longer is because they may have to commit additional crimes to stay alive while locked up.
Teen help is available in many formats. We will try to differentiate the various types of teen help, so parents struggling with a troubled and defiant teen can make a logical choice for their teen. Here is a list of ways that a teen can be helped.

1- Seek medical assistance from family physician

2- Have the teen evaluated by a Psychologist

3- Home Contract

4- Research local teen help programs

5- Find placement outside of the home

I once knew a girl who also did drugs.(thankfully she was never my real friend) now shows gotten herself pregnent and living on the streets without a home. I would suspect she would most likely in jail by now...

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

It may just be some pixels on a screen, and it doesn't convey my gratitude as much as I wish it would, but thanks you two. Really. c: I'll definitely do something about this.
Alrai
Baby Gecko

Post by Alrai »

I would suggest alerting either your friends parents, or some other authoritative figure in both of your lives (ex. a school counselor would be great). Simply because it is more-so your friend's parents issue than it is your own parent's issue. Also, perhaps you shouldn't just up and reject their friendship just because of this. If they do end up getting help, they're going to need someone who can stand by them and support them thus, if only from the sidelines of friendship.
"Always be present."
-?
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Don't mind me...just need to get something out. It's more of a story than a rant, and I specifically made it that way so no one would know who I was talking about, or if the person behind it was really me, if you catch my drift.

I haven’t shed a tear in the longest time. I couldn’t hold it in anymore. You were there for me when I needed you. I knew you only through the freaking computer screen and we were partners in crime. We were pals, BFFFL’s…and you broke everything. When someone did something I didn’t like, I turned to you first and you would help. I tried to repay you for all you did but it was never enough, was it? I just couldn’t give enough to make it even. We were growing apart…I found someone else and you stayed how you were. It only took me so long because I was waiting for you but then I realized you didn’t care, and so I tried to move on. Let’s face it, we could never move on, not after all this. Everything we ever did was just sunk like the freaking titanic. Why am I taking this so seriously? You’re still there in the back of my mind…but why? Why do I care so much about you when I hardly know you? Maybe because you were the first person I could truly trust and tell things I’d tell no one else about? Maybe because I couldn’t find anyone else like you to replace you? Perhaps because you truly were my one true friend through everything, and regardless of what I did you still thought of me as one person and one person only. If you were a true friend then why would you go off and leave us all? I don’t trust a lot of people as much as I trusted you. I can’t let you go like that, just slip through the cracks. This is so frustrating and humiliating at the same time. That one sentence you said that night…that one word, just tore my life apart, and it will take a while to put together all the broken pieces. Serves me right for finally trusting someone.

I want to know why I care…and yet I don’t. Maybe my feelings are too deep for anyone to figure out, but who cares now? You’re gone. You left. You quit.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
fifoas
Adult Bluebird

Post by fifoas »

;| *cries* Kenya you made me cry...

i have a prob i cant go outside...whe i go outside nobody weants to be friends. Boys just prorably curse me (usually), and girls wont be friends only coz i dont have stuff like they have. Im trying to be friendly but after few hours any of them....well the most of them kids starts racing...or just hidding behind cars from me to escape. Or when i race with them they just run and get lost from me then, same hides after cars and i get to be only one.
If i could stay at home i would but a problem with mother. She always when i be at home she shouts: "WHy dont you go out? You can go to your grandma...anywhere but why dont you go out?Your always sitting home and never move your -Butt*-"
But when i get out, come back and she shouts again thant i never stay home always out, but im not!

I got angry on tht always...and i was yesterday >:(

*Kenya you may delete this word if you dont like it.
Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

My mom has no problem with us going outside, since it's way too hot.
My laptop is restarting againnn. I've been working on it for like an hour, and it continued. So now it's off for an hour. -.-
Rageeeee.
And I can't get over my comp addiction.
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

I need to rant about this person on wolfquest that is a total JERK. A HUGE JERK. I was at a human rp with my friends and this random girl comes in and does her describe and what not. Well in her description she said she was and i quote, "The hottest girl on earth." So i made a small joke and she says that i'm just jealous because i'm not hot like her. I swear i was about to blow up and start cursing because i hate, hate, HATE it when people say things like that. So we told her to get out and she wouldnt leave then kept saying all this... this.. mean stuff (I would use other words but I wont.) then she finally leaves. THEN she has the guts to send me a pm tell me, "Hey Ghost, just want to let you know i'm in a chat called human rp and im the hottest girl there and im head cheer leader." then she put the stupid little :lol: Well for one i hate cheer leaders. two why would she send me a PM. I was going to report here but i accidently pressed the wrong button and deleted the pm. >_< I'm SOOOO MADDD.
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

You can still report her for her rudeness in the roleplay topic. (Give me a link.)
For science!
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

nikikay wrote:I need to rant about this person on wolfquest that is a total JERK. A HUGE JERK. I was at a human rp with my friends and this random girl comes in and does her describe and what not. Well in her description she said she was and i quote, "The hottest girl on earth." So i made a small joke and she says that i'm just jealous because i'm not hot like her. I swear i was about to blow up and start cursing because i hate, hate, HATE it when people say things like that. So we told her to get out and she wouldnt leave then kept saying all this... this.. mean stuff (I would use other words but I wont.) then she finally leaves. THEN she has the guts to send me a pm tell me, "Hey Ghost, just want to let you know i'm in a chat called human rp and im the hottest girl there and im head cheer leader." then she put the stupid little :lol: Well for one i hate cheer leaders. two why would she send me a PM. I was going to report here but i accidently pressed the wrong button and deleted the pm. >_< I'm SOOOO MADDD.
Woah, first off you CAN be banned if caught swearing (trust me, I'm a WQ Report Team member, and my job is to deal with people like that...all day >.<). If you need help reporting let me know. ;)
Make sure to take tons of screenies. ^^
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.