Rant Thread

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Re: Rant Thread

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

I feel exactly the same way guys. The first 2 series of the Warrior books were great, then, it just got...boring. Of almost all the cat art I see on the net has to do with Warriors in one way or another. I even see people creating cat characters with warrior names and claiming they are completely original and not based of the books in anyway. *sigh* All the fans have turn rabid and they can't handle anything that remotely degrades Warriors...much like Twilight fans...*shutter*

Anyway, I still remain a fan of the first few book series, I have yet bothered to read the more up to date books...I forgot what else I was going to say.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

I completely agree with your whole post Doom :3
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

I like the whole background plot of Warriors (cats living in groups, the name idea etc). But Firestar just started getting so annoying. Sending all these patrols into WindClan "Would you just mind keeping your warriors on their side of the border?" Firestar was getting a little too extreme. Oh, and super powers. Dear Bob! Cats with super powers and walking in dreams and being able to hear stuff half way across the forest. It just got so... stupid -.- "Oh brilliant, so the cats from the Dark Forest and now like ghosts coming back to life and they're declaring war against the living! Oh yes! Lets go join StarClan and fight them off!" Hang on, is this a fantasy story, or is it adventure, or just realistic anthropomorphic?
There's my rant. Erin Hunter is going downhill...
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Alias wrote:I like the whole background plot of Warriors (cats living in groups, the name idea etc). But Firestar just started getting so annoying. Sending all these patrols into WindClan "Would you just mind keeping your warriors on their side of the border?" Firestar was getting a little too extreme. Oh, and super powers. Dear Bob! Cats with super powers and walking in dreams and being able to hear stuff half way across the forest. It just got so... stupid -.- "Oh brilliant, so the cats from the Dark Forest and now like ghosts coming back to life and they're declaring war against the living! Oh yes! Lets go join StarClan and fight them off!" Hang on, is this a fantasy story, or is it adventure, or just realistic anthropomorphic?
There's my rant. Erin Hunter is going downhill...
Your post made me laugh out loud. :lol: :lol: I'm only on the power of three series, and I'm like. "What the, Jaypaw ((Or Jayfeather)) can walk in dreams?" And it seems in the other books, someone is making cats mate with superman so their kits have superpowers. Weird.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?