Hunger Games Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Hunger Games Topic

Post by Jezibel »

Im not really sure of there is a topic of the Hunger Games, but oh well.
Talk about the movie, or the books here. Please do not reply to the topic if you're just going to say the Hunger Games movie or books are stupid. If so, the topic will be locked.

The thing I want to say is the movie is awesome, but I can't even read the first book yet. I get frustrated because Everytime I go to the library, all the Hunger Games books are out.
I just can't wait until the nest movie to come out.
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Re: Hunger Games Topic

Post by Quagga »

Personally... and with as few spoilers as possible...

The first two books were great, interesting, well done... Kept me curious, kept me reading. Especially when they get into the games, didn't want it to end. But the last book wavered a bit, and the ending itself wasn't the greatest... Would've preferred something else. It felt... anti-climactic?

The movie was a bit disappointing for me. Could have been better, but was still rather good. It strayed a bit from the books - the biggest disappointment I had, I say. And the only other opinion I have is that it felt like it rushed through it a bit too much, but if it hadn't the movie would've been a lot longer than it was, so. xD I suppose I should stick to TV show series...

OVERALL enjoyed the books. Would read again. ^_^
Got 'em on my Kindle. Handy little thing that is... Might I suggest looking into getting one? :3
Artwork: Tumblr
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Me getting a Kindle? Never going to happen xD
My family is really short on money, and we can't even go on a vacation without my parents worrying about how much money they'll have when we get back.
I asked my mom if I could by the 3 books in the series with my money, and she said she would just look for used ones.
I don't want a used book, I want ones that have never been touched. I can't wait to read the books because I hear that they are really good.
Maybe the next movie, Catching Fire, will be better.
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Flare
Bluebird Chick

Post by Flare »

I absolutely LOVE the Hunger Games. Katnisssss<3 I didnt really enjoy Mockingjay. ;P
/////////////////////ѕ ι ℓ ν є я

////ωнαт σєѕη'т кι уσυ мαкєѕ уσυ ѕтяσηgєя
////////////////ѕтαη α ιттє тαєя
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

I want to read the books, but I can't yet :/
I hear in Mokcingjay, Primrose gets sent to the Hunger Games, as dies..

~ Jez ❤
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

I plan on watching Catching Fire the day it comes out in theaters.. Though I'm not sure if that'll actually happen =P

But, I actually liked the movie. Of course, there were some parts of the movie that weren't exactly.. 'right', but probably every movie based off a book is like that. Overall, I'm excited for the next movie, and I hope it'll be just as good as the main one!
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

I just got the Hunger Games book just recently, and I'm almost done with it. ;p
It has TONS if detail, and it's great!

~ Jez ❤