I Need Advice

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

nikikay
Baby Mouse

Re: I Need Advice

Post by nikikay »

Oh no your fine. Im sorry about your dad. My situation was no where near as bad as yours. My parents just fought. All parents fight. (a little to much tough...)
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

"Till death so we part..."

Those words mean nothing these days. A lump of disgust and annoyance grows a bit bigger inside of me every time I hear more stories of abuse and lies.

And yes, I hated it when my parents used to push me aside as if I knew nothing. I hated it when mom told me what something really horrible was actually "medicine." That my dad wasn't hurting her and just playing. I'm not flippen mentally handicapped mom. :x In the end, my dad actually did get better and is new man. My mom seems to have switched places with him, however as she is just like him, except more mentally ill.

Anyway, Mook and everyone else, hang in there. Never give up. Never stop fighting. Despite your past YOU have the power to be better. To become higher and be someone! :mrgreen:
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Døøm Dragøn wrote:"Till death so we part..."

Those words mean nothing these days. A lump of disgust and annoyance grows a bit bigger inside of me every time I hear more stories of abuse and lies.

And yes, I hated it when my parents used to push me aside as if I knew nothing. I hated it when mom told me what something really horrible was actually "medicine." That my dad wasn't hurting her and just playing. I'm not flippen mentally handicapped mom. :x In the end, my dad actually did get better and is new man. My mom seems to have switched places with him, however as she is just like him, except more mentally ill.

Anyway, Mook and everyone else, hang in there. Never give up. Never stop fighting. Despite your past YOU have the power to be better. To become higher and be someone! :mrgreen:
isnt it "Till death do us part"? and also about being some, im the only one in my family that is going to college. How sad my family is...
ImageImageImageImageImage "Ill stop the whole world. Ill stop the whole world, from turn-in into a monster, and eating us alive!"
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

"Till death do us part..." It doesn't really matter. Too many take those words lightly. Sad really...and props to you for going to collage. Go and be someone. :)
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Thanks
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

nikikay wrote:Thanks
Please make sure your posts contribute ot the topic so they're not considered SPAM. Thanks!
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Saying thanks doesn't sound like spam to me...
Last edited by SouthernStar on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
For science!
nikikay
Baby Mouse

Post by nikikay »

Kenya wrote:
nikikay wrote:Thanks
Please make sure your posts contribute ot the topic so they're not considered SPAM. Thanks!
Oh ok sorry.