One million ways to get kicked out of a shop!

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Kenya
Global Moderator

Re: One million ways to get kicked out of a shop!

Post by Kenya »

178. Have a flash mob party in the person's store with silly string, blow horns, and all that jazz. =P
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Crimson
Bluebird Chick

Post by Crimson »

179: Pretend to be a mouse, and never break character until you leave the store.
180: Run around in a bird costume flapping your arms and screaming, "I'M A BIRD I'M A BIRD." Don't forget to run up into peoples faces and peck them.
KibaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by KibaWolf »

#?. Run in dressed as Ezio and have a hidden blade. Run to a random person and say "Do you know where the Spaniard is?" and show him your hidden blade.
#?. Dress up as Sollux, go to the register and say, "JEGU2, KK, II WA2 JU2T JOKIING!!!" 2's are lisps, of courthe.
#?. Dress up as Karkat Vantas and uncontrollably scream swears at the first person you see, claiming he/she is Kankri.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Here is a good one!
Buy every last piece of cheese and roll of toilet paper from a rival store. Then enter the place in the middle of the day TPing the shelves and pelting the employees with cheese while advertising for that rival store.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

. You know those drawing things where you turn the knobs in the direction you want it to draw lines? Well, draw "Look behind you" or "I'm watching you" or anything else on them.
. Pelt the bicycle section with stuffed animals.
. Go into a main aisle where people usually walk around looking for an aisle to buy a certain section of items they need. Begin dancing to a very popular song while having the song playing. (I'd say Gangnam style, but unfortunately certain parts of that song wouldn't be very pleasing to the ears of children.) See if someone joins or stops somewhere to watch.
. All white unprotected blankets and long fabrics will be put upon your head at all costs, making others think you are a ghost.
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

Haven't ready read completely through all the comments so excuse me if I repeat any that have already been said.

* Run around asking people if they've seen your pants.
* Make a castle composed of rolls of toilet paper.
* Set up a bunch of various cans in the middle of the pathway, sliding into them with your body in a version of bowling.
* Play Marco Polo all across the store.
* Sneak around like a ninja, whacking random people from behind with a large foam noodle.
* Choose a person to follow, and randomly talk to them throughout their entire trip through the store.
* Build a large fort composed of various items, wailing every time someone walks by.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

196. Go to the bicycle section and remove all the tires.
197. Take photos of everyone around the store, then hand them a picture of cheese.
198. Hide behind things on the shelves and whisper as people walk by, "I'm always watching... Always.."
199. Scare little children. =P Simple
*200*. Pretend to be staff, and when people ask where things are, take them to the exact opposite location, then say, "You're on your own...."
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

201. Go to Walmart and play "We are the People of Walmart," dresses as a hippy, gangster, Elvis, cat-freak, etc, and run around the store doing things that a <whatever you chose> would do.
202. Go to the isle that holds the razors, and get one. Drag a lawn chair into the middle of the store and start shaving your legs!
203. Run around the store with a hula skirt and a coconut bra. (Guys, this is for you! xP)
204. Tell everyone about your lost boa constrictor and how he just loves the smell of blood and hasn't been fed for a few days.
205. Stuff grapes up your nose and attack random people by shooting them out.
206. Hug everyone's children.
207. Hug everyone.
208. Follow a person around a store just a couple inches behind them. Be sure to breath down their neck when they stop to get something. If they tell you to stop say, "I was just admiring your beauty!!!" and storm off.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥