In-Progress Forum!! -need helpers-

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

In-Progress Forum!! -need helpers-

Post by Hope »

I'm making a family friendly forum roleplay. This will be my first active forum. I would like some mods and admins or just helpers to help advertise, build, and shape the forum. Please fill in the forms below I guess :D

Info
I will be using freeforums.org to make the website. It will have mature forums and family friendly forums. This will be active and fun for everyone! This is work in progress so I don't know all the details. It will be an animal roleplay but will include humans in the Mature Forums for people 10+, there will also be a little story focused on one of the forums if you like that kind of roleplay, and there will be roleplaying schools when the forum is more developed.

Updates-
May 18 2012- Website name: http://midnightmoon.freeforums.org and new skin!

Forms (If you want to become mod or admin, you may apply as a helper and when the bar reached the ^ indicating Mods and Admins are being accepted, you may apply early as a mod/admin)

Mod (3+. The police officers of the website. They make sure all rules are followed-

FreeForums.org Username:
Roleplay Experience:
Mod Experience:
Age (Not Required):

Admin (3. Like the second in command. I will only give people this rank if I have had experience with them.)

FreeForums.org Username:
Roleplay Experience:
Admin Experience:
Age (Not required):

Helper (2+. They will just help build the site and will have special permissions if they work hard and join the site after words.) -

FreeForums.org Username:
Site Building Experience:

Site Progress (this bar will be filled with ~~~~~ to show the progress and when people can join!)

(~~~~~ )
^ ^ ^
(Will Take Helpers) (Will Take Mods and Admins) (People may join!)
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online