Wolfquest

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Re: Wolfquest

Post by NatureHeart »

Yes, scar is very right! It's laggy too! I just recently removed it to free up disk space. Didn't even hesitate.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

WQ works quite well on my laptop, so I don't really have any complains apart from lack of interesting updates. I use WQ to make short films and videos and I like it that way. But yes, it has it's flaws, and if I had a Windows computer I would be playing WOLF before you could say 'cheese cake' [lol random word]
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Alias wrote:WQ works quite well on my laptop, so I don't really have any complains apart from lack of interesting updates. I use WQ to make short films and videos and I like it that way. But yes, it has it's flaws, and if I had a Windows computer I would be playing WOLF before you could say 'cheese cake' [lol random word]
WOLF works on Mac aswell.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Foxesrule wrote:
Alias wrote:WQ works quite well on my laptop, so I don't really have any complains apart from lack of interesting updates. I use WQ to make short films and videos and I like it that way. But yes, it has it's flaws, and if I had a Windows computer I would be playing WOLF before you could say 'cheese cake' [lol random word]
WOLF works on Mac aswell.
Actually, you need a separate program on mac to open the wolf.exe. Exe and macs do no mix.

Anyways, I love wolfquest, I sometime make movies like Alias, or I type up a story.

I have to say, raising pups is a bit plain and not too exciting at the moment, but I still like taking care of them. :P
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Everyone heard the news? WQ is basically going to shut down slowly due to lack of funds and a few other factors. The game will be switched over to only phrased chats at some point next year and from there it'll most likely be removed. I suggest that, if you like multiplayer you play it now until its removed.
Quite a shame it's going down like this, though I've figured it would for a while.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Jezibel
Baby Mouse

Post by Jezibel »

Kenya wrote:Everyone heard the news? WQ is basically going to shut down slowly due to lack of funds and a few other factors. The game will be switched over to only phrased chats at some point next year and from there it'll most likely be removed. I suggest that, if you like multiplayer you play it now until its removed.
Quite a shame it's going down like this, though I've figured it would for a while.

No wonder why I couldn't get on last night! Besides, I'm happy that its going to phrase chat. I've been insulted multiple times for no reason. But it is a shame to see WQ go. I didn't play it much, but I loved it.
I'm sorry I'm not in much anymore. I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to check WEO. I do promise that I will be active as possible. I am open for PM's if you want to chat or have a question! I don't bite (:

~ Jez ❤
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Well right now the servers practically died rofl. The admin sent out emails to everyone, which killed the server. It's been down for almost 2 days now so hopefully they can get it back up and running soon enough.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Stormy251
Bluebird Chick

Post by Stormy251 »

I beat WQ about 5 times....I can't believe the're shutting down. i used to LOVE WQ. :)
Ingame name: Hoody (I wuv CreepyPasta :3)
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Kenya wrote:Everyone heard the news? WQ is basically going to shut down slowly due to lack of funds and a few other factors. The game will be switched over to only phrased chats at some point next year and from there it'll most likely be removed. I suggest that, if you like multiplayer you play it now until its removed.
Wait. If WQ does shut down, like fully, will the people who downloaded the game still get to play? D: I love WQ, even if I do sometimes leave for a while, that game will always be one of my favorites, no matter what.
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

WQ is shutting down? Such a shame. I was looking forward to the next features!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

I won't mind...

WQ is boring anyway.

Wolf is way better.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c: