Antrush

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

dinoman
Adult Mouse

Antrush

Post by dinoman »

Hi everyone.

Have any of you heard of a game called Antrush? It's kinda fun. (NO, THIS IS NOT AN AD!!!!)

Anyway, I have a plea for help to any possible Antrush players here.

How do I play an online game?

But this game isn't too famous so I'm not too sure if any of you know about it, but I just thought I'd try.

Thanks in advance!
Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Re: Antrush

Post by Ragdoll »

Looks like a copy of Simant to me.
Image Image
Image Image
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Ragdoll wrote:Looks like a copy of Simant to me.
Sim ant wouldn't let you be an ant. I believe this one does maybe?
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

SimAnt, you control a single ant, you control a whole colony in this. The point of it is to defeat enemy colonies and make yours survive.
Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Post by Ragdoll »

Meh, maybe I'll test it out. And that is kind of the same with simant. You do control everything that happens with the colony.
Plus you go around trying to kill the other colonies of red ants to rule the garden. xD
Image Image
Image Image
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Ragdoll wrote:Meh, maybe I'll test it out. And that is kind of the same with simant. You do control everything that happens with the colony.
Plus you go around trying to kill the other colonies of red ants to rule the garden. xD
Kind of like World War, ant edition! xD
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Yep. The point is, the game is about harvesting resources to create different tunnels that serve different purposes and breeding the different ant castes. Each ant species has a different ability. The termites have three fighting castes, and if the king or queen falls, an anate can replace one. The gliding ants, do as it says, they can glide down from the trees and ambush the enemy. Slave-Makers make slaves of the other ants. And the Leaf-Cutters have workers that tend fungus gardens, harvest, and have two solider classes.

Not a lot like simant. No humans, climbing trees, more a strategy war kind of game rather than a simulation, but still fun.

And again, you can only control one ant at a time in Simant.
Skipper_
Bluebird Chick

Post by Skipper_ »

I loove antrush!! Its so fun! I wish you could play as a ant on webearthonline
Image < Please click!
Profile picture = Not mine.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Okay Skipper_, since you seem to be familiar with the game. Do you know if the online server was shut down?
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Ack...
In campaign mode I keep losing. e.e It's the one where you gotta live for 11 minutes during a Glider Any attack with termites. I failed the first few before trying an all-elite defense. I almost made it. They killed my queen when I got down to 2 minutes...
what's the 'helping army' supposed to do? They just kinda sit at the edge of the map and do nothing for me. .-.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

I have been keeping an eye on this topic. I decided to try it for myself it. It sounds like an interesting game I may decide to post on this topic once Im more familier with it.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

StarWolf wrote:Ack...
In campaign mode I keep losing. e.e It's the one where you gotta live for 11 minutes during a Glider Any attack with termites. I failed the first few before trying an all-elite defense. I almost made it. They killed my queen when I got down to 2 minutes...
what's the 'helping army' supposed to do? They just kinda sit at the edge of the map and do nothing for me. .-.
I believe the helping army MIGHT help in normal, I have not tested that theory for I fear it. XD

Anyway, an all elite army, I admire your thoughts on it but the elites are sort of the last, perhaps saving defense, they aren't immortal, sadly.

I beat it once, and it was with luck, I had an elite and two bunkers full of soldiers and tunnel guards. I lost a hatchery and sent my elite up. It was the elite's sacrifice that was my saving grace.
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

yha, I didnt have time to get that many soldiers.. I sort of just stuck all the ones i had in the bunker and mass produced Elites while the soliders distracted the Gliders.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Anyway, I have a question, did you try to get online gameplay too? Because it could help confirm my theory.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

dinoman wrote:Anyway, I have a question, did you try to get online gameplay too? Because it could help confirm my theory.
I tried it did not work. My guess is that the server is down.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...