Animal Trails

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Mr. Awesomeness
Baby Gecko

Re: Animal Trails

Post by Mr. Awesomeness »

SouthernStar wrote:Are you going to be adding music? If so, I think 8-bit music would be interesting.

Also, will there be blood? (I personally don't mind, but blood makes things more realistic...)

There will be music & blood added to the game. The blood will be able to be turned off.
Mr. Awesomeness
Baby Gecko

Post by Mr. Awesomeness »

Update!
I have been working trying to find a way to do the movement around the map and I have finally found a way. No the project has not been forgotten about and a early release will happen as soon as I make the rest of the map and get a basic animal in. The release will be just a show of the movement and map. Also, I have been busy because school has started. I will be working a lot over thanksgiving.
8jgb
Bluebird Chick

Post by 8jgb »

This is very intresting, I'm also making a game similar to webearth that will be completly free in the savvannah enviorment. I think it's nice to know that the animal online games are expanding.
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

wow! i hope this forum hasnt died......what animals are you hoping to do? where will it be set?
also, if you are going to do a big map, why not do an island - really big - and around the edges there could be river dolphins coming through the mouth of a river and travling up?
and, this may seem bizar but try and resherch some Extinct animals! then it will make it a little differant! if you tell Quagga about the extinct animals, she/he could design some spirits for you! :D :D :D
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

by the way, hi guest!