Minecraft and Horseisle

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Re: Minecraft

Post by Ayashe »

A wil...tame Ayashe appeared?

Having fun with the Doggy Talents mod which has multiple wolf/dog texture support. ;D Still need to fix her collar...
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Ayashe wrote:A wil...tame Ayashe appeared?

Having fun with the Doggy Talents mod which has multiple wolf/dog texture support. ;D Still need to fix her collar...
That is so cute! I have to get that mod, is it easy to install?
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

That was the only server I played on. I guess... I'll find a new one or play with Angles more....
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Myann
Adult Bluebird

Post by Myann »

XH1 from old server made a server i'll pm you network and IP address :wink:

click please :3
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

I maybe-sorta-kinda-did mess up my MC files while attempting to downgrade to an earlier version... needless to say, it failed horribly. I lost all my saves and stuff, so I need the IP's again. .-. Myann, could you PM them to me again?
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

XH1 from old server made a server i'll pm you network and IP address :wink:
Mkay Myann!
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

I just heard the scariest sound I’ve ever heard in my minecraft world! It sounded like a Blaze but... I was in peaceful and NOT in the Nether or near the Nether Fortress thing.
I quit the game... I would give it 101 stars if they took out those noises... It sounded like: “Ooooohhhh” It sounded like a ghost....

Also I am making a texture pack soon. And a texture pack world.
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

h00pysc00p wrote:I just heard the scariest sound I’ve ever heard in my minecraft world! It sounded like a Blaze but... I was in peaceful and NOT in the Nether or near the Nether Fortress thing.
I quit the game... I would give it 101 stars if they took out those noises... It sounded like: “Ooooohhhh” It sounded like a ghost....

If you got scared of that there is no way you would be able to play Amnesia: The Dark Decent...I was scared stiff, mainly because I couldn't fight the monsters...but, sometimes I'm not even scared of things that are supposed to be scary and I am instead scared of things I'm not supposed too...
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Døøm Dragøn wrote:
h00pysc00p wrote:I just heard the scariest sound I’ve ever heard in my minecraft world! It sounded like a Blaze but... I was in peaceful and NOT in the Nether or near the Nether Fortress thing.

If you got scared of that there is no way you would be able to play Amnesia: The Dark Decent...I was scared stiff, mainly because I couldn't fight the monsters...but, sometimes I'm not even scared of things that are supposed to be scary and I am instead scared of things I'm not supposed too...
Okay... I’m going to avoid looking at that game even though I’m curious...

Anyway. I am thinking about getting the Elemental creepers mod, I’ve never played with mods that add new mobs.
EDIT: Help... How do you get in the jar file on a windows computer... I’ve only installed mods on a mac.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

h00pysc00p wrote:
Døøm Dragøn wrote:

Okay... I’m going to avoid looking at that game even though I’m curious...

Anyway. I am thinking about getting the Elemental creepers mod, I’ve never played with mods that add new mobs.
EDIT: Help... How do you get in the jar file on a windows computer... I’ve only installed mods on a mac.
I LOVE THAT MOD!!!!!!! I just can't figure it out either! :(
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

IDEA: You know how un-modded MC jars are called Vanilla? I think that modded jars should be called, Chocolate!
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

h00pysc00p wrote: Anyway. I am thinking about getting the Elemental creepers mod, I’ve never played with mods that add new mobs.
I just downloaded that mob... Loving it so far except for the fact everytime one explodes by my house.. Well you can say goodbye to my house...
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

I’m not getting Elemental creepers but... I am getting Simply horses mod! Cause I love horses <3
And its easier to install! Except for modloader... Um, a bit of a question, on my pc I already have a mods folder but I dont have modloader? It came when I install spc with the installer... I’m confused. I didnt have to install modloader for that one, and it works fine... Strange anyone know the answer? And I never installed Modloader on that computer.
EDIT: I just figured out how to make a fence gate...
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

h00pysc00p wrote: EDIT: I just figured out how to make a fence gate...
Good for you! :D
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

h00pysc00p wrote:I’m not getting Elemental creepers but... I am getting Simply horses mod! Cause I love horses <3
And its easier to install! Except for modloader... Um, a bit of a question, on my pc I already have a mods folder but I dont have modloader? It came when I install spc with the installer... I’m confused. I didnt have to install modloader for that one, and it works fine... Strange anyone know the answer? And I never installed Modloader on that computer.
EDIT: I just figured out how to make a fence gate...
I downloaded that mod too, horses! <3 I just havent put it ingame yet...
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter