Re: Writing a book

Post by Vargen Saphia »

:D
ImageImageImageImage
Vargen Saphia
Adult Cardinal

Post by Vargen Saphia »

I'm thinking, after having read some fanfictions on Deviantart, that maybe I'll make him a country instead? I could keep the raw-script, just edit some parts so it would be more fitting to his personality? And maybe, if this works out well enough, and I want to publish the story as a book, I could just change his name but keep his personality, so that no people get offended, or get myself sued for using Hidekaz' characters? As far as I know, you can't copyright personalities, so maybe it'd work? But for now, if you think it'd be suiting, I could make him become a country? What do you think? :?
ImageImageImageImage
Vargen Saphia
Adult Cardinal

Post by Vargen Saphia »

Okay, since you didn't say no, I uploaded my story on Deviantart. I read trhough it first and... I just realised my english sucked back then... But I remember that I usually only worked on the story from 1-3 am in the night so it might have something to with that X)
So I edited the story, cut off the boring parts, made the good parts even better, changed from 'I' to 'you', added names, better descriptions etc.
(btw 20 min after publishing it, it had allready gotten 4 favourites but not a single comment.lol.)
But just gotta do this:

WARNING! contains a bit swearing (both in the actual story and then in the description).

If you really want to read it anyway, you know how to find me on Deviantart.
ImageImageImageImage
Slueth
Adult Bluebird

Post by Slueth »

I like the story so far, but to me it kinda seems like he's just creeping on her.
If someone did that to me I'd have falcon punch'd them a long time ago.
~In the most seductive way possible.~

Yay Wolfies! Thanks Silent for having the sig and I clicked it
and made my own and I'm rambling and blah blah blah.

"One of the great things about books is they sometimes have fantastic pictures"