my story

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

my story

Post by shadow-wolf »

NOTICE BOARD

Ok so heres the plan, whenever i come up with a new story i will post it here, i will keep editing.
here is the name for the first story: Lion Boy
the second story i dont know how long i will write it for but this is the story name - i might change it...: The Moonlit Pack
the moonlit pack is about a female abandoned wolf pup called Athena - i might change the name- , she is starving and has no more streanth to hunt, she collapsed, and blacks out, when she awakens, she finds she is surrounded by black characters...

(hi so i want ur opinions on my storys!! what do u think?)

Prologue

Tom walked through the African plains, all he could see for miles is more grass and sky, he must be lost, “I hope there is no lions or cheetahs again!” he thought, he finally found shelter in a tree, Tom was a very good climber so he nearly flew up the tree, he soon found some leaves to make a bundle that looked like a bird nest “I will stay here till mom and dad find me” he thought determined and fell asleep in a tree that night surrounded by the wild animals around him, scared he huddled closer into the tree…

Chapter 1
The move

Tom Johnson was an ordinary boy, he was born in Liverpool and was 12, much like any normal 12 year old boy, Tom loved football, he used to play a lot till’ he had to move away to Africa because his parents got some work there, both Toms parents are wild animal vets, so, of course he had to go, although it could be fun at times as he got to see animals he had never seen before! He had seen animals on books and TV but not for real!, once he and his parents went to Asia to see a hurt Asian elephant! It was not as big as the elephants in Africa but big enough for Tom!

“But why do we need to go!” Tom moaned “all my friends are here!”Tom and his parents were packing for the big move, Tom didn’t want to leave, all his friends were here in Liverpool, who would lead his football team, the red wolves?, who would look after grandma when she has the flu again?, But no we need to go, “you know we need to go sweetie!, its our job as vets” Mum said “its how we pay the bills, its how we live-”
“I don’t care how we live!, I don’t want to go!” Tom shouted
“Its how we get your money to work your ps3, now let your mother talk” Dad said sternly as he walked towards the truck with three huge boxes
“What I mean is, we need the money, you can make new friends, trust me, Africa is full of surprises, especially the monkeys!” Mum said cheerfully
“Monkeys?” Tom said curiously, Tom loves Monkeys, but his most favorite are Mandrills with there bright colours and big fangs!
“Ok, I will come only because of the monkeys…” He said slowly then he got into the car and off he go’s to Africa…
The next day tom went down to the red wolves’ football pitch and spilled the news to his friends
“but why do you need to go!, we need you here!” john protested
“I know! I don’t want to go ether, but I have to! Mum said! And you know that when mum says something I have to!” he protested back
“but, no ones going to replace you! You’re the best football player ever!” Timmy barked out
Suddenly, mum’s car pulled up beside the football pitch
“come on Tom! Its time to go! The trucks all packed and its off to Africa!” she chirped loudly
“but Mrs Johnson!, why does he have to go!” john protested loudly
“now there is no need to shout john and yes he needs to go, run over here tom and jump in!” dad said sternly
“hang on dad I want to say goodbye!, well bye guys, ill sent postcards and I’ll ring ok?, well Bye!” he said glumly and ran over the car and off he was on the journey to Africa…
Tom must have fallen asleep, because he was dreaming of a talking lion “Tom, Tom, Tom,” it kept calling his name, why? What did it want? “Tom, To-”
“Tom for the last time wake up lazy head!” Mum said loudly
“Wh?, wha?, what?” he said confused
“We’re here lazy!” she said again
Tom got up slowly rubbing his forehead, so it was mum calling my name? so why did I not wake up? I’m a light sleeper! I woke up even when the cat next door pawed the door!, well, at the old house that is…
“Tom! We sorted out your room! Come see it! I hope you like it!” mum shouted from up-stairs
“Coming!”He shouted back, he went up the bamboo stairs and up onto the landing there was three rooms, mine quite easy to see as it had a sign saying clearly his name, Tom’s Room, then there was the bathroom and mum and dad’s room.
“In here Tom!” mum shouted from his room, he jogged across the landing and towards his room, Mum was outside the door
“close your eyes!" she warned and opened the door and pushed me in
“I’ll leave you alone to take it all in…”
It was hard to take it all in, the room was made of bamboo and oak, like the rest of the house and mum had mixed the room theme with mandrills and football, one side of the room a African theme with mandrills, while the other side football and all my badges and pictures of my old team and me playing
“Wow” he breathed one word, it looked brilliant!, he went down-stairs, mum had obviously finished un-packing because she was sitting at the table having a cup of coffee!
“hi sweetie how did you like your room?” she said, I could not speak so all I did was nod, she must have understood because she smiled and continued drinking her coffee
“why don’t you go and see if you can spot some monkeys?, your dad and I have got a patient to look at…” she suggested
“ok I’ll bring my phone, your on speed dial right?” he answered and went outside and closed the door behind him, then he forgot his binoculars so he went back in and grabbed them off the table
“you forgot your binoculars” mum said smugly
“I know…” he murmured back and went outside. Tom went and sat outside in the tree a few miles away from the house, it had a great view of the African plains so he put his binoculars to his eyes and the first thing he saw was a hole herd of zebras one was on its own, tom scanned the plains, suddenly he caught sight of a pride of lions, well five lionesses hunting, Tom started to get excited, he had no time to call mum to show her, the lone zebra wondered a few miles away from his tree and as the zebra moved away the lionesses followed it, the zebra had suddenly stopped to eat and the lionesses made their move, streaking across the grasslands at a great speed and chased the zebra closer and closer towards my tree and then suddenly, it was all over and they were right below my tree!, Tom didn’t dare move, although the tree was high up he couldn’t judge how high lions can jump, he didn’t want to chance it, then the other members of the pride came over, all the cubs and the alpha male, the male ate first of course while the other members waited patiently, when the male was done the others could eat, And Toms mum say’s that he had bad manners!, it was a frenzy of snarls and fights, the cubs were rolling in the food fighting over the best spot and the lioness’s were snarling at the cubs to stop playing and eat!, Tom had never seen anything like it!, when the pride had finished they all fell asleep, Tom waited till they were all asleep until he got down from the tree and snuck past, he had done it
“yes!” he whispered a little too loud then he ran he knew the lions had heard him as he heard the alpha male running after him…
Chapter 2
The chase

The lion was still chasing Tom, he was getting tired, he needed to escape the lion... Tom was coming up to a bank so tom jumped down, there was a hole there, so he dived inside, all the way to the back, just as the lion reached him the lion really wasn’t happy he had just lost a meal so, huffed and growled in frustration, then turned and slumped away in frustration,
“phew!” he thought, it was getting late, Tom didn’t know if the lion was still there so he didn’t dare chance going outside, he will have to sleep here tonight…
The next day Tom woke up to lots of snuffling and sniffing,
“hu?” Tom groaned and then as he slowly opened his eyes he saw a baby meerakat sniffing around him,
“hello... are you lost too? Or am I in your home?” he asked, the meerkat just looked at him confusingly,
“you can’t understand me can you?” then he knew he was being stupid, he was talking to a meerkat! He shuffled past the meerkat and went outside, he was hungry,
“I will have to look for food and water...” he said “do you know where I could find some?”he asked the meerkat, the meerkat stared at him blankly, Tom walked a few miles back and found a water hole and drank and washed himself
“now I need to find food...” he noted to himself and walked a few more miles and found a new kill
“well, I hope the predator isn’t around!” he thought nervously, using his knife that his dad gave him for protection , he stripped layers of meat off the kill, the smell of the carcass didn’t bother him at all after all, he didn’t know how long he’s going to be out in the wild...
After Tom had stripped the carcass of clean meat that the predator had not bitten into, he then put the meat in his pocket and then turned to go when suddenly, there was a low growling noise, it sounded like laughing, Tom slowly turned around and there before him was a lone hyena, Tom gulped a lot of air,
I think i have found the predator who killed the antelope Tom thought, suddenly, there was another voice in his head I’m coming to help young cub... then there was the sound of huge paws hitting the floor and a huge male lion bounded through the bush and snarled menacingly at the hyena, in response, the hyena yelped and whined as it was challenged by this huge beast and then bolted away,
Don’t you have any sense young cub? Even though hyenas are scavengers doesn’t mean their not predators!
The voice said, while the voice spoke in his head Tom looked at the lion warily and then noticed that it was the lion talking in his mind! Tom stumbled back in fright
“you!, you!, you talk in my mind! What are you!” he shouted
there is no need to be scared young cub, yes, i can talk in your mind and i am a desert lion, I was born at the hottest part of the Sahara desert, we desert lions leave the sand dunes to start our quest to find our demons, you, I am your demon, and you are mine young cub...
Tom needed some time to take this all in, I know young cub, it’s hard to take it all in
“OK! Can you please stop talking to me in my mind! Its annoying!” Tom shouted out then, silence from the lion in his head “ and my name is Tom not young cub!”
“Ok, so you’re sort of my pet, right? And yes you can talk in my head”
Yes, I am sort of your pet, but you are not my master, think of it like I’m your protector...
“So wait, you’re my protector?, but from what?” the lion looked confused
Other lions are what I need to protect you from young cub Tom looked annoyed
“for the last time!, my name is Tom!” tom shouted “anyway, what’s your name?”
My name is zeracara but call me Zera as you may not be able to pronounce my name…
“Ok now we’ve got that sorted, before the hyena attacked me, I was chased by a lion, do you know him?” Tom said
Scarazia! My wretched brother! He knew you were my demon!, he wanted to kill you so he would’ve had a demon I wouldn’t have!
“he would’ve killed me!, but he didn’t get me, i dived down a meerakat hole…” he answered
The lion nodded babamena is a very close friend of mine; she knew it was you as she can sense demons around her
Tom wasn’t shocked “ ok so what other things do I need to know?”
Nothing more that you need to know yet tom
Tom smiled at his name “ so what do we do now?”
We need to travel to the Opana, the demon land, to see karkas the wise baboon, he puts demons through tests to show they are
worthy…

(so wot u think?)
Last edited by shadow-wolf on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Re: my story

Post by animalguy888 »

I think this is in the wrong place. I think this is for support with the web earth online game for glitches and such. If you need help ask a mod such as alexander or kenya.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

animalguy888 wrote:I think this is in the wrong place. I think this is for support with the web earth online game for glitches and such. If you need help ask a mod such as alexander or kenya.
Stories not relating to WEO can stay here.
Also, that can be seen as backseat moderating. Instead, please report the post.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

sorry, i wasnt sure if it belonged in here so i put it in off topic....i just wanted opinions on this story i wrote...
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

I like the idea of this story, but(no offense intended) you might want to type it up in some program that has spell/grammar check, that way it fixes whatever errors you missed. Othat than that, seems pretty cool.
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

yeah...i tryed to sort that...its not cos im a bad speller its my computer...its finger sensitive on the keys so if i tap it once it will tap it wot? 3 times.... :oops: :oops: :oops:
StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Post by StarWolf »

Oooh, I see. Hm... not sure how to fix that, other than getting another computer(Or keyboard, depending on what's going wrong). Keyboards and stuff are pretty confusing though; I've always typed on desktops so when I started doing the same with my laptop, I got easily frustration with how sensitive the touchpad is whenever I'd accidently tap it. Now, I can barely type on desktops..
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

so?....any other people like it?...
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Love it! Amazing story
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

The grammar is off, but the use of words is wonderful.
Keep it up! :3
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

thx again its because of my CP, it doesnt have spellcheck
Skipper_
Bluebird Chick

Post by Skipper_ »

This is awesome! I love it!
Image < Please click!
Profile picture = Not mine.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Nice! Please make more!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

am in the middle of one now, its about an abandianed white wolf called Athena, ill give you a sneek peak :wink: i was at school when i came up with the idea, i had no paper tho! :shock: so i wrote the prologe on my hand! lol just need to find the peice of paper i copyed it onto...
shadow-wolf
Adult Bluebird

Post by shadow-wolf »

ok here goes this is the prologe :

I hunted, hunted for my life, i'm starving, i am weak, i needed food.
Athena stumbled silently through the dense wood, slowly trying to stalk the rabbit she had been following. She suddenly leaped through the grass desperately trying to pounce on the escaping prey, she missed. Athena sighed in desperation . she suddenly fell to the floor starving, the last she saw were the moving black figures moving around her in the dense, dark forest...
hope this will get you exited! :wink: :wink: