Witty, Funny, and Amusing Moments

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Alias
Baby Mouse

Witty, Funny, and Amusing Moments

Post by Alias »

Just something that happened to you that you thought was funny, really.
Me and my friend were messing about in our maths lesson, and she kept stealing things from my pockets, so I told her to put them back in my pocket, and then she started to stick them in my hair (she must've got a bit carried away) and then I said to her sternly, "when I said 'put it back', I meant the pocket!" It was quite comical back then.
Also, I particularly like this quote; "Falling is like flying, except there's a more permanent destination" -Moriarty
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Re: Witty, Funny, and Amusing Moments

Post by Scarikas »

Once upon a time
I said "OATMEAL, ARE YOU CRAZY?"
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

:o I wasn't expecting that from you Scar -_-

oooooh, How did you change your username...Alias?
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Haha, you're first to notice Silent x] PM an admin [Kenya/WEO] and give them two usernames incase one isn't available.
Today we had PE, adn the first lesson was hockey. There are teams of six and two of them have a bib on, and they defend the goal. Me and my team-mates were messing about, and we couldn't get the hockey ball through the goal, so one of my friends said; "Okay! THATS ENOUGH!" She hit the ball and it went through our feet and into the goal – nobody even tried to stop it! We were laughing so hard xD
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

I decided to ride my bus today to help my friend with some homework she was stuck on, and we always pass this Liberty Taxes place while dropping people off. They have a job that's standing outside in a Statue of Liberty costume and wave around this big poster or something. We stopped there and waved at the guy, and oh my gosh....It was my brother! I didn't have time to open my window to say anything, but just as we were leaving, he looked right at me like, "O__O". I was laughing so hard the rest of the way home, I don't think my friend got any help from me. xD

@Alias: I saw you post yesterday with it and was like, "OMG IT'S ALRAI- Oh wait no."
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Haha x] Nope, it used to be DarkReality.
Image Image Image

SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Alrai kind of poofed D:

Once we changed the clock on the computer and on the wall to get out of Chinese class early. It didn't work -_-
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

lol'd
Hey Emertxe, tell them the OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY? story.
You know the OATMEAL? ARE YOU CRAZY? story, right? No?
:okay:
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Hahaha, my friend was messing about again in our Maths lesson, and I kept telling her "Stop touching me x[" It was lol, and our neighbours started laughing xD
Image Image Image

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

I remember a friend of mine. He is quite the commedian. We were walking home from school as he lives just down the street from me. He had sports that day so he had sweats on with his sports uniform underneath it. His pants were drooping and his freind told him to pull them up. Instead he took his sweats and pulled them to his ankles and started skipping as cars drove by.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Triffid
Bluebird Chick

Post by Triffid »

one day my dad refused to take me to hospital after i had my had cracked open, with blood pouring on the floor, because he hadn't finished cleaning. O.O Cheers Dad! :evil:
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

That reminds me of the time my mom stepped on my pinkie with her big metal boots. It broke and I couldn't move it at all. I immediately curled up onto my bed and began to silently whimper. I told my mom that it was broken but she didn't believe me and only thought I was trying to find an excuse to get out of school, (which I honestly tried to do often) It was my right hand school I found writing or even moving it unbareble. I luckily got creative and found out I could write better with my left hand backwards so I learned how to do that...

I should make a comic out of my childhood now that I think about it. I find events such as this rather amusing when I look back it.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!