Impressive World

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Impressive World

Post by Ayashe »

Remember Impressive Title, the game that came before FeralHeart? Well Kov gave it away to someone named Flametail, who made Impressive Title Reborn. That didn't last very long before he gave it up and another group took it over and made their own server for it, Impressive World. It's really fun since they added a lot more items, creatures and maps. ^^ I find it much more entertaining that FeralHeart.

If you've never played IT, then I can give you a little info. It's basically create a character and do whatever you want. Roleplay, hang out in maps, hunt for items, whatever. In character creation, you pick from different markings, heads, tails, etc. (There are feline and canine heads/tails now. I'm pretty sure Slycan added the canine heads.)

It's free and whatnot, so you can download it without any hitches after registering to their forum. (I'm not allowed to just give you the download link. This is to avoid people skipping over the rules and such.)

http://impressive-world.proboards.com/

My user is Ayashe, on both forums and in-game. (Surprising, I know.) c:

Oh, if you join, send me a message on the forum or just post on here so I can add you in the game. :D
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Re: Impressive World

Post by animalguy888 »

sounds intersting. I think i may check it out.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

HOMG. I hope this turns out as successful as our FH days, I'll download it later.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Post by Ragdoll »

Mmm, good times... I joined Impressive Title in 07, I believe, then completely abandoned ship when FH came out. I know one of the mods/admins, not sure which he is :P
I will probably download this, as I enjoyed IT much more than FH xD

Oh, maybe you knew me once upon atime?
King Volcano :P

Don't ask about the King part xD I'm a girl!
Image Image
Image Image
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

I joined in '09 I think. Not sure. It was definitely after items and prey were added though.

I was playing when a friend of mine (Can't remember his user, but we were like best friends on there. Shows what a good friend I am. -shot-) told me about Kov starting a game with canines in it. It's feels like so long ago that I was like, "Oh that sounds cool. :|" I didn't really believe him when he told me.

Did you play as any certain characters a lot? I might have seen you a few times. x3

@Silent: OMG I KNOW ;D That was so fun. I really want to make a new map and hang out with you guys again. I've gotten a lot better.
Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Post by Ragdoll »

Uhh, I played as a red female lioness, I think it was mane 9 that was the popular one which I used, she had a red pelt, white underfur, and a black mane. Her name was Fiesty :P She was mates with Raksha's character Shunket for quite awhile, I believe.
Image Image
Image Image
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Is it like a multiplayer game?
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Ayashe wrote:I joined in '09 I think. Not sure. It was definitely after items and prey were added though.

I was playing when a friend of mine (Can't remember his user, but we were like best friends on there. Shows what a good friend I am. -shot-) told me about Kov starting a game with canines in it. It's feels like so long ago that I was like, "Oh that sounds cool. :|" I didn't really believe him when he told me.

Did you play as any certain characters a lot? I might have seen you a few times. x3

@Silent: OMG I KNOW ;D That was so fun. I really want to make a new map and hang out with you guys again. I've gotten a lot better.
Remember that time I chased you around for like 5 minutes, with pretty horrible intentions? That was fun :D

FH+ is pretty cool, but all the nostalgia has gone because of all the texture changes and stuff. I'm going to download this now :3

EDIT: When I registered for Impressive world, the captcha code was "Be careful" 0.0
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.

LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

D'aww, this brings back good memories. Signing up now.
EDIT: My captcha was 'bun in the oven' xD
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

I'll join as long as people don't mind me popping in to say hello.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

LunaWolf wrote:D'aww, this brings back good memories. Signing up now.
LOL, nice one :3

I made Silence, now I'm flying around.

What's with the Morrowind music?

Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Hmm, interesting. Impressive Title was fun while it lasted but it eventually grew boring for me; the same with FeralHeart mainly due to the lack of weapons. I curious as to see were this goes.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

Kirins are really annoying. Everytime I find one it kills me D:

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

SilentEcho wrote:
LunaWolf wrote:D'aww, this brings back good memories. Signing up now.
LOL, nice one :3

I made Silence, now I'm flying around.

What's with the Morrowind music?
They've always had TES music. XD I changed the mp3 files to some AC: Revelations music and Skyrim tracks. I think I'll get on after I finish Aya's custom marking in the AK Canine creator.