All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Happy New Year!

Post by SouthernStar »

2012!

Happy New Year!

Did anyone see the London Fireworks on the News or maybe you were even lucky enough to be there at the time? It was awesome!

Link to youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J--WBdwn ... AAAAAAAEAA
Last edited by SouthernStar on Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For science!
Alias
Baby Mouse

Re: Happy New Year!

Post by Alias »

We watched the TV for half the night. It was very boring, I have to be honest with you x[ And I was so tired. I'm going to haul my family out of their comfortable couch if that's what it takes this year.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Yeah, it was awesome. ^^ London knows how to celebrate.

But, anyways, welcome to the year of impending doom everyone! :D No I'm kidding. You never know though, something may happen. Something crazy enough to be of great significance. I certainly hope so. I think the world is long overdue for something cool like that. I mean, people have been predicting all this stuff for years now.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Happy New Year!!!

I was watching tv last night. Often the have fireworks going off at the space needle and broadcst it on tv they also drop a giant rubber ball off the empire state building at the same time. I slept through it all again...

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a good New Year, :D
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.