Skyrim Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Re: Skyrim Topic

Post by Ayashe »

I just tried it for fun one time and it worked perfectly. Just attack him from the back and keep moving around him when he turns to hit you. ;P
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Also...Best way to make a dragon crash land...mage apparentally. I was a mage and it happened to me like...nearly twenty maybe thirty times.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

dinoman wrote:Well, obviously it doesn't work TOO well. I've been crushed, and sent to the moon many times as a werewolf.
I know a way to kill them with ease.

Okay appearntly the are strong but incridible dumb.

So find a high ledge,High up rocky terran,etc.

Then sneak.

while sneaking and undectected shoot them from a distance with a bow and arrow. Doing it while sneaking and undetected while do double damage.

shoot the mammoth sevrel times until its dead. You can pick off giants in mamaths one by one this way. If you are up high on a rock,ledge,etc. It will be hard form them to find you and if they do find you it is hard for them to reach you.

Like in this video here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvspFFCE3Ys

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Oh that works for all NPCs if getting up there requires jumping.
Vargen Saphia
Adult Cardinal

Post by Vargen Saphia »

This topic must haven't taken a really bad arrow to the knee.

Sorry I just had to bump, but my first and so far only character, a level 26-27 Khajit male called 'Prisoner',

(at the start of the game, I was only able to pick which race I was gonna play, I didn't know how to go over to the other, like, panels or whatever, so I got the preset Khajit, and then I just decided I was out of ideas and that Prisoner sounded like a quite good name.)

accidently got bitten by vampires, when I was in a dungeon. I think he'd must've been around level 15 then.
I just went into the dungeon because I hadn't figured out how to fast travel yet(but I did have a horse ;D ), and I was bored of just running away from wolves and sabres, and wanted some action. So I went into the dungeon. It was full of frostbite spiders, and one of them was totally HUGE, and it was totally OP and just killed my follower/companion like that! But *backflash*, when I entered the dungeon, I saw a stone door with a button next to it. I waited until I'd cleared the majority of the dungeon, and after losing my follower to the spiders (I'd actually paid him 500 gold for him to follow me), I pressed the button and was very surprized to find this nice little house and garden.
Full of
VAMPIRES.

So yeah, me solo vs like 5 vamps at once, and I was carrying too much so I wasn't able to run either >.<
I had fought vampires like 2-3 times before, on the roads outside of Whiterun, and without getting infected, so I wasn't expecting to become a vampire myself just by fighting them.

During the fight, I saw a small flashing text in the top left corner, but I wasn't able to read what it said, mainly due to the fact that I was playing on our old TV in my brother's room, and partly because I was in combat.
So after killing all the vampires, I went out of the dungeon to continue my journey. And I had absolutely no idea that my nice little cute cat was gonna turn all bloodthirsty.

One real time day later, and a few, or just one, ingame days, I practically jumped out of my chair in pure panic and surprize when my regular screen suddenly was covered by a thick red haze, as I was on my way out of a building. And I was all like "WHAT WAS THAT OH NO I'M GONNA DIE BUT I FORGOT TO SAVE!". And then I saw the text "You feel a huge bloodthirst as the sun sets" and I was like... 'Wait no what...? I knew it's possible to turn into a werewolf or vampire, but on the youtube videos they always showed walking into somekind of cave under a city and talking to this middle-aged dude...'

So it happened the following night as well, same red flash, same text. Almost jumped out of my chair again, but I think this time I was sitting on the floor since my brother sat in the chair right then. And then one day/night later, again. But this time twice in a row. The first flash had the usual text about the bloodthirst thing, but the second one said my vampiric powers had now activated. I had planned to become a werewolf, so I got a bit disappointed first. But then I was like whatever and went on.

I noticed my powers getting stronger as the days passed, but I thought my character was about half-vamp, and as the days passed he was transforming into more of the full vampire. I'd finally discovered how to fast travel, and had just completed a number of quests, so I fast travelled to Windhelm stables. To say the people didn't like me theree is a serious understatement. They attacked me, even the guards! So I was all like, run as fast as I can, towards the city gate if Windhelm. But practically ALL guards around started attacking me, so I figured maybe I should turn around. That little text in the corner saved me by saying something about a new invisibility vampiric power. I used it and ran away, mounted my horsey, and galopped to the little mill. People there attacked me too. I ran past them, all the way to Whiterun, since I knew holds track their bounties seperately. but the guards there attacked me as well as soon as I showed my nose.

I had noticed earlier, since I have a tendency to sneak into people's houses in Skyrim and stealing everything I might find valuable, the feed option when pick pocketing sleeping ppl. And I noticed everytime I feeded, the text said something about my vampire powers getting weaker. So I figured, maybe the people would stop attacking me, if I lost my vampire powers? Finding an unguarded house, with a sleeping inhabitant, was a real pain. I had to travel all the way through, Dawnstar, to Winterhold, and then sneak my way into one of the houses. Thankfully,it worked.

I'm kinda used to it now, and I don't want to cure it, but it DID take me by surprize for my chara to be turned just like that.
ImageImageImageImage
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Oh! I play Skyrim and so does my dad! He is concerned though and makes me turn off all violence... -_-

Aaaanyway... I find Skrym fun! =P

And nice, LONG story Vargen! Yeah, my dad did NOT like being a vampire! I had to look up everything there was on vampires to get him cured, and I did! And now he is all happy and human! THE END!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥