Skyrim Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Re: Skyrim Topic

Post by Hope »

Anneke (my wood elf) is mostly archery but when she uses swords, she uses duel wielding (?) silver swords for killing the undead!!!!!!
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Hope wrote:Anneke (my wood elf) is mostly archery but when she uses swords, she uses duel wielding (?) silver swords for killing the undead!!!!!!
nice! im mostly swords and magic but im still working on archery. every so often ii o ointo the woods with my huntinng bow but mostly i use the sword and magic.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

animalguy888 wrote:
Hope wrote:Anneke (my wood elf) is mostly archery but when she uses swords, she uses duel wielding (?) silver swords for killing the undead!!!!!!
nice! im mostly swords and magic but im still working on archery. every so often ii o ointo the woods with my huntinng bow but mostly i use the sword and magic.
Edit: today i made it into the collage of winterhold and am working on magic training. I am currently in a dunguan fighting doaugrs and trying to solve a puzzle. I was unable to solve the puzzle for myself so im going to look it up on the internet. I

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOUCDIP9uV0

I'm so ready to burn Bethesda to the ground. ;-;
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Ayashe wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOUCDIP9uV0

I'm so ready to burn Bethesda to the ground. ;-;
nice! when it comes out the f things on mmy list going to do depending on my level by then...

1. rampage through helgen and take my revenge...
2. go spear hunting
3. get a as much followers as possible and rampage everywere

thats... all i can think of...

dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Anyone else get annoyed by the giants sending you to the moon?
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

dinoman wrote:Anyone else get annoyed by the giants sending you to the moon?
I have only had that happen once.

Ways to avoid:
dont touch or go near the giants
dont touch or go near their mamoths

dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

animalguy888 wrote:

Ways to avoid:
But I want to kill their mammoths, and the giants, and you get lucky because I've been to the moon about twenty times.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

dinoman wrote:
animalguy888 wrote:

Ways to avoid:
But I want to kill their mammoths, and the giants, and you get lucky because I've been to the moon about twenty times.
there is a way to kill them although i have yet t try it for myself.

watch these videos and you will see that there are ways to kill giants and mamoths...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoIoFCha7mw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFktQgHpyOE

I think in one video this guy avoids being sent to the moon by jumping at the same tiime the club comes down. I do not have a link for that though...

animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

I just basicly beat tthe game this morning. I beat the entire main storyline. I took sweet rolls form the underworld then defeated alduin also in the underworld.

After you beat him once in skyrim he flees to the underworrld to feed on the souls of the dead to regain his strength. Then you beat him there. The final quest gives a shout the summons a dead hero form the underworld to fight for you. thats all im gonna so about it because i do not want to spoil the game to bad for those who have not completed it yet.

dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Is Sovngarde. Not Underworld.

Alduin is not dead!
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

dinoman wrote:Is Sovngarde. Not Underworld.

Alduin is not dead!
I know its called sovngarde but it is the nordic underworld

Sovngarde is the Nordic afterlife, created by Shor, that exists in Aetherius. Nordic warriors who have proven their mettle in battle arrive in Sovngarde after death. Fleshly pain and maladies evaporate upon entering its Hall of Valor. Spirits here enjoy mead-drinking and contests of physical prowess. When Nordic Werewolves die, Hircine claims their soul for his Great Hunt just as he would with any other Werewolf, thus preventing them from reaching Sovngarde.
It even calls it the nordic underworld in the quest discription.
The captured dragon Odahviing has revealed that Alduin has escaped to Sovngarde, the Nord underworld, where he feeds on the souls of the dead. His portal to Sovngarde is located in the ancient dragon temple of Skuldafn, high in the Jerall Mountains. The only way to reach it is to set Odahviing free so he can fly me there.
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Sovngarde_(Location)

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Wor ... est_Stages

By the way it is possible to kill alduin thats the whole point of going to sovngarde. When you defeat you him there he kind of explodes...

dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

but, to make a dragon permanentaly dead, you have to absorb his soul. You can even talk to Paarthurnax or Arngeir about it, and they say it's possible that Alduin will return to destroy the world.
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Lol for killing giants and mammoths, just go werewolf on them. |D It takes like ten hits.
dinoman
Adult Mouse

Post by dinoman »

Well, obviously it doesn't work TOO well. I've been crushed, and sent to the moon many times as a werewolf.