Warrriors - The Timber Territory [CHAPTER 2]

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Warrriors - The Timber Territory [CHAPTER 2]

Post by Scarikas »

Here is a little story I'll be writing called The Timber Territory. Based on Spottedfur's life.

It will be the same as Warriors. If you havn't read it already, you won't get anything about this story.

[Still working on territories, I will draw a map sooner or later]

[Topic is currently being edited, please do not lock Kenya.]

1st post (this one) Will be where the story is held

2nd post will be where the Cats of the Clans is held (about half-done)

3rd post will be where the map of the territories is held

4th post will be announcements (Please read!)

Prologue of Semester 1 [Like a book]

The wind blew through the forest, bristling the trees and the grass and the fields of green. while the two dominant clans, LunaClan and Solarclan, prowled the forest in wait of the other two new arriving clans.
A sleek, strong brown tabby leaped to the top of a dirt mound, and whipped his tail annoyingly as a breeze pushed the clouds over the sun, and refused to shine down on him like it always did when he lept onto the Highmound. This brown tabby was the leader of Solarclan, Sunstar.
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highmound for a clan meeting" Sunstar spoke his words boldly, and shadowy figures prowled out of their den to soon be revealed by the sunlight of the camp. Once every cat was assembled, The great leader began to speak. "Summer is starting, My clan, and the other two clans are almost here. It is going to be a exhausting summer, But we have plenty of training apprentices, and three new kits." Sunstar scanned the crowd, And caught site of three of the current apprentices smiling proudly. One with a black pelt, one with a white leopard pelt, and one with a white Bengal pelt. Sunstar's head turned to his bulky deputy, Lynxheart. The brave deputy was sitting at the base of the Highmound with his tail curled neatly over his paws, and his full attention to his leader. "Lynxheart" Sunstar began. "I need you to order border and hunting patrols more strictly, And make sure some border patrols can bring moss to get water. In this weather, we'll be thirsty a lot."
Lynxheart ears were perked and attentive, and he simply nodded to his leader. "Meeting dismissed" The leader meowed boldly.

Chapter 1 of Semester 1 - The beginning
Months of blackness, but Spottedkit still didn't want to open her eyes, even at the chance she had now. Summer air filled her nostrils and the still unfamiliar breeze that ruffled her new fur disturbed her. "This is great!" she heard a deep voice beside her mew. Spottedkit was starting to get tempted. The sweet smell of milk still lingered, But she was not hungry. She was but curious, She ruffled the ground and opened her eyes, The great light gleaming in. "See?" The voice mewed again. She looked to her left to see her shadowy den-mate, Darkkit. Her blue eyes seemed happy, but still burned into Spottedkit like acid. "It's Wonderful" Spottedkit mewed, her grin spreading and her eyes drowsily half-closed. She sat down impatiently and almost lost her balance, Then looked at her mother, Patchtail. "Tomorrow, I'll take you out to play with Darkkit. Her dad plans to take her outside tomorrow at the same time, So you guys can explore together." Patchtail meowed down to her daughter. Spottedkit purred, and nuzzled into her moms chest sweetly and lay between her paws. "Dad will be there, Right?" Spottedkit mewed widely. The mother's ears balanced between flattened and perked delicately, and she turned her head away for a moment. "Spottedkit, you know Specklepelt. is very busy these days." She retorted. "Now that Sunstar and Lynxheart are being more strict with patrols, He barely has any time to even eat." Patchtail meowed softly, Her face getting regretful as she spoke. Spottedkit perked up and leaped out from between her paws and whipped around to face her. "Oh well, Thanks anyways Mom!" Spottedkit mewed excitingly before twirling around once, scampering over to her mother's side, and trying to sleep.

Chapter 2 of Semester 1
Spottedkit ran through the territory, and to the edge, Skidding to a stop before rolling down the enormous mountain that's top had just enough space for their camp. Below, she saw a vole. The small creature scuttled along the grass, picking something up between it's paws and eating it. Spottedkit eyed it curiously, But was almost blown off her feet by the warm breeze of a summer wind. It rustled the very few trees surrounding the high camp, And tugged at the grass. Spottedkit looked over the land, the territories, she could see every single one from there. The huge bustling river, the fields of grain in the distance near Twolegplace. But suddenly something jumped out of her view, bowling her backwards and scratching at her furiously. She rolled, her eyes closed to avoid getting dirt in them, and scratching wildly at her ambusher. She felt her claws scrape a nose, and the small body of her foe rolled off squeaking. Spottedkit quickly licked and brushed her paw over her face before getting up to face the cat, But she was surprised. "Darkkit!?" Spottedkit meowed. Her den-mate was rubbing her paw over her nose crouching in a defense position. "Take it easy, furball! You almost got my eye!" The shadowy kit spat as she continued to delicately rub her aching nose. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that was you." Spottedkit mewed, her heart sinking in guilt. Darkkit looked at her, disappointed. "Like there's any other cat in this clan that's as small as you or even close."
Just then her other den-mate, but soon to be apprentice, Whitekit, ran from near the nursery. "Hey Spottedkit, Bout time you opened your eyes." The blue-eyed white cat smiled. "Oh, I recognize that voice!" Spottedkit exclaimed, looking over to the approaching white cat the same color as the clouds.
"Hi, I'm Whitekit, I believed I've talked to you in the Nursery before you opened your eyes." Whitekit said.
"Hi Darkkit" He said turning to the dark-grey cat.
Darkkit suddenly looked dazed, surprised that the cat greeted her. "Oh.. Hi Whitekit." Darkkit mewed, looking nervous. Spottedkit started to have suspicions. It was pretty obvious that Darkkit really liked this cat. Could it be...?
"What are you guys doing on the border of camp? You may fall over the edge if you're not careful. You know what happened to Sparrowkit." Whitekit mewed.
"Sparrowkit?" Spottedkit squeaked. Who's that?
"She was a kit that fell over the edge before you two were born. I was almost newborn at the time, And I saw it happen with my own eyes."
He turned to Spottedkit again.
"She was Bloodeye's only kit."
They all looked down at their paws for a second, a unexplainable emotion fogging their faces.
After a moment, Darkkit looked up. "Okay, Whitekit. Thanks". She signaled for Spottedkit to follow, and lead both of them back to the nursery.
Patchtail and a almost identical clone to Darkkit were standing in front of the nursery, meowing words to each other that Spottedkit couldn't quite make out.
"Oh, Here they come now." The dark grey male meowed to Patchtail. "Hey, How was your visit to the border?" He directed toward the group of kits, Expecting a reaction. "Gooood..." Darkkit said bossily, Then went over and rubbed against his front leg. "Hey Dad, Why didn't you ever tell me about what happened to Sparrowkit?" She mewed, looking up at him with a mischievous look. Her dad hesitated for a moment, then meowed "Because it was none of your business.", tilting his head a little. Darkkit only rubbed against him more with her snake-like tail held high. "This is Snowheart, Spottedkit. He's my father!" Darkkit announced, turning her head to the tortoiseshell. "Heh.. I figured." She replied, closing her eyes in a smile. "How about I show you two the camp?" Whitekit mewed, breaking into the conversation. "That's a wonderful idea" Patchtail finally spoke, Closing her eyes in a smile like Spottedkit had done. "Make sure to be back at Sunset." She meowed to them as they started walking off under the tail of Whitekit.
"We will!" Spottedkit assured.

Chapter 3 of Semester 1
Coming soon...
Last edited by Scarikas on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
I AM A BANANA.
OFFICIAL FURSONA HERE (I'm finally going to stop changing it)
Click in your free time if you will! ^^
ImageImage
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Re: Warrriors - The Timber Territory [CHAPTER 1 STARTED]

Post by Scarikas »

Cats Of The Clans
Currently being edited. Adding cats.

[They will have normal textures that normal cats have]
(Btw pictures will be changed basing on the age)
[Also these are just pics I found on the internet. They are pretty much examples of what the cats look like but I still want you to imagine it's them]

Loyal and Brave
Cats of Solarclan:
Willing to glow for their peers, like the sun.

SpottedKit [Female]
The main character. Coincidentily the same age as her denmate, Darkkit.

Specklepelt [Male]
Father of Spottedkit

Patchtail [Female]
Mother of Spottedkit

Sunstar [Male]
Leader of Solarclan

Darkkit [Female]
Coincidentily same age as Spottedkit.

Snowheart [Male]
Father of Darkkit

Amberleaf [Female]
Very young medicine cat at the moment

Lynxheart [Male]
An uncommon rusty-spotted Warrior. Very flexible and muscular. Current Deputy. Mentor of Tigerpaw

Tigerpaw [Female]
A young apprentice, just turned 6 months old.
Mentor is Lynxheart

Bloodeye [Female]
A black cat with unusual yellow eyes that turn red when reflected in the sunlight

Leopardpaw [Male]
A white tabby with unusual leopard-like markings.
Mentor is Bloodeye

Forestpaw [Female]
Based off of my 6-month old kitten irl. She looks sooo identical! x3
Mentor is Snowheart

Whitekit [Male]
Handsome white cat with blue eyes. surprisingly not deaf and a month older than Darkkit and Spottedkit.

Mysterious and Fierce
Cats of LunaClan
Calm and enlightening like the moon

Icestar [Male]
Gorgeous white cat with Icey eyes. Many Lunaclan females have a crush on him.

Wisepaw [Female]
Extremely inteliegent Simese. Parents died in a sacrifice.
Apprentice of Tigerpelt

Nightswift [Male]
An uncommon Golden African cat with a very long tail.

Tigerpelt [Male]
A Bengal tabby that looks unusualy like a tiger and is beieved to hold it's strength. Mentor of Wisepaw. Current Deputy. Father of Lionkit

Lionkit [Female]
A two-week old kit that represents her father more than her mother.
Daughter of Tigerpelt

Meadoweye [Female]
Elegant queen that seems to have a meadow stored in the gaze of her eyes. Mother of Lionkit.

Mystery [Female]
Originaly a Kittypet that kept her name when joining the cat. She is very shuddery but has yet to realize how strong she is.
Current Medicine Cat

Blackpaw [Female]
A curious, Young apprentice. Always has to stick her nose into other people's privacy. Mentor is Nightswift

Shadowstripe [Female]
A fierce and loyal she-cat. Older sister of Blackpaw

Hawkkit [Female]
Has the heart of a hawk and always a very determined look.

Cunning and Inteligient
Cats of WaterClan
Swimmers, Moving like a river.
Coming soon...[/color=red]

Swift and Strong
Cats of Fireclan
Fast and damaging, Like a forest-fire
Currently being edited~

Leopardstar [Female]
A very young and shy leader, but the strongest of all cats. She barely ever shows herself at gatherings and leaves it to her deputy, Who is also her mate, Flamepelt.

Flamepelt [Male]
Mate of Leopardstar, but their kits have grown already. Current Deputy.

Firetail [Female]
Has a tail that laps at the air like fire. Daughter of Flamepelt and Leopardstar.

Spottedpaw [Male]
A cat that looks like it has drops of tar on it. Apprentice of his sister, Swiftfoot. Son of Leopardstar and Flamepelt

Swiftfoot [Female]
The fastest cat of them all. Mentor of Spottedpaw, her sister. Daughter of Leopardstar and Flamepelt.

Orangestripe Male
A young male warrior.

Wheatpelt Female
A mysterious young female warrior with a hidden secret.

Oakfire [Male]
A character currently being requested by Skeer-Ah
Oakfire was born in a fire burning down the forest, hence Fire in his name. He is a sleek, strong warrior.
Last edited by Scarikas on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

Territories
Currently Under Construction
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

Announcements:
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage
Mr. Awesomeness
Baby Gecko

Post by Mr. Awesomeness »

Wouldn't this be in roleplay?
€hrysalisΨolfHer☼
Baby Gecko

Post by €hrysalisΨolfHer☼ »

It's not a roleplay, it's a story.
Game Name: Moonstar
I used to be: Fursiemoon

Magistream-ImageImageImageImage
DragCave-
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Mr. Awesomeness wrote:Wouldn't this be in roleplay?
Please note that this can be taken as a form of backseat moderating. We do officially have a report feature, so if there is a problem on the forum please report it; thank you. ;)
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

Mr. Awesomeness wrote:Wouldn't this be in roleplay?

I am simply listing cats that will be in the story :3
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

Bump.
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Re: Warrriors - The Timber Territory [CHAPTER 2]

Post by Scarikas »

Bumping again.
I feel sad now.
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage
Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

Post by Lysander »

Don't be, and if it's too much could you move Oakfire to Fireclan, you see, I participated in a role-play, and Oak here was leader of... My Fireclan? And yeah.
hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

Oakfire belongs to Skeer. You can ask her.
And all these clans are completely made up by me, I didn't get the idea or steal it from anybody else. Thank you for reminding me though.
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage
Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

Post by Lysander »

Scarikas wrote:Oakfire belongs to Skeer. You can ask her.
And all these clans are completely made up by me, I didn't get the idea or steal it from anybody else. Thank you for reminding me though.
I AM Skeer.
hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/
Scarikas
Adult Cardinal

Post by Scarikas »

Oh.
Ok then I shall change it.
I AM A BANANA.
ImageImage