All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Pokemon Topic

Post by SouthernStar »

Meh.

Pokemon.

I have Pokemon White, Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon explorers of Darkness.

Though sadly I can't get Wi-Fi/WEP or anything like that until I get a Nintendo 3DS for Christmas because I haven't got the right connection 'whatever'.

So, our journey begins.......
.......... and then things happen....
Last edited by SouthernStar on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For science!
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Re: Pokemon Topic

Post by animalguy888 »

SouthernStar wrote:Meh.

Pokemon.

I have Pokemon White, Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon explorers of Darkness.

Though sadly I can't get Wi-Fi or anything like that until I get a Nintendo 3DS for Christmas because I haven't got the right connection thingy.
I have pokemon platinum,soul silver for DS and firered,emerald,saphire for gba i had yellow and gold but for gb but I sold them at a yard sale.

Wi-Fi... do you mean a WEP key? Everyone has one and can easily make one. you to the interenet and find your router like ( this is a fake example) 128.290.554

you change the secerity to WEP and type in the cod you want to use. I believe it has to have 16 digits.

WEP is low secerity wireless router password WPA and WPA2 is high

then go to your DS go to the game go to wi-fi and fill out the fhe stuff such as your IP adresss (thats the name of your wireless internet) and the WEP key of after changing the settings and making up a WEP key type it in. once every last bit of infromation is filled out perferm a connection test and thats it.

I learned this by observing my father. It is required for all DS systems if i can remember.

My father could explain how to do this better but im trying to help anyways. I hope you can understand this.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

I recently bought the Pokemon Rumble Blast game, and am currently waiting for Pokepark Wii Pikachu's Adventure #2. Just came out in Japan.
It's basically everything I wanted, fighting like in SSBB but in 3D and not side scroller. XP Haha.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

animalguy888 wrote:
SouthernStar wrote:Meh.

Pokemon.

Though sadly I can't get Wi-Fi or anything like that until I get a Nintendo 3DS for Christmas because I haven't got the right connection thingy.
I have pokemon platinum,soul silver for DS and firered,emerald,saphire for gba i had yellow and gold but for gb but I sold them at a yard sale.

Wi-Fi... do you mean a WEP key? Everyone has one and can easily make one. you to the interenet and find your router like ( this is a fake example) 128.290.554

you change the secerity to WEP and type in the cod you want to use. I believe it has to have 16 digits.

WEP is low secerity wireless router password WPA and WPA2 is high

then go to your DS go to the game go to wi-fi and fill out the fhe stuff such as your IP adresss (thats the name of your wireless internet) and the WEP key of after changing the settings and making up a WEP key type it in. once every last bit of infromation is filled out perferm a connection test and thats it.

I learned this by observing my father. It is required for all DS systems if i can remember.

My father could explain how to do this better but im trying to help anyways. I hope you can understand this.

My dad doesn't want to change it to WEP.

I can't remember all the stuff he said after that but I think he said the Nintendo 3DS will work with our whatever.

Besides, if I can't trade online, I could always try trade from my Diamond game to my White.

I can always ask him when he gets back from work at 8:00 PM or so.

Pokemon White is compatible with WPA, as long as you are using either a DSi, a DSI Xcel or a Nintendo 3DS.
For science!
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

I've got pokemon black and silver
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

SilentEcho wrote:I've got pokemon black and silver
most likely you have a DS of some sort so its soul silver. Silver was one of the orignal games back in the days of gameboy and gomeboy color. I had gold and yellow for gameboy color but I sold them at a yard sale as i have said before.

lately i have been trying to get a pichu that knows volt tackle in pokemon platinum. Though i'm still trying to find the correct item to get one.

Don't you want a Pichu that knows Volt Takle once it hatches? I sure do. But anyways.... Just put a female Pikachu holding a Light Ball and a male Pokemon in the Fairy Egg Group (Pikachu, Cherrim, Blissey, ect.) and once you get an Egg and it hatches, your Pichu will know Volt Takle! BUT LISTEN! To get a Light Ball, just catch a wild Pikachu beacuse they usually hold them.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

My dad said he's change the it to WEP on Caturday.

I'd love to be able to trade and battle online :3
For science!
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

animalguy888 wrote:
SilentEcho wrote:I've got pokemon black and silver
most likely you have a DS of some sort so its soul silver. Silver was one of the orignal games back in the days of gameboy and gomeboy color. I had gold and yellow for gameboy color but I sold them at a yard sale as i have said before.

lately i have been trying to get a pichu that knows volt tackle in pokemon platinum. Though i'm still trying to find the correct item to get one.

Don't you want a Pichu that knows Volt Takle once it hatches? I sure do. But anyways.... Just put a female Pikachu holding a Light Ball and a male Pokemon in the Fairy Egg Group (Pikachu, Cherrim, Blissey, ect.) and once you get an Egg and it hatches, your Pichu will know Volt Takle! BUT LISTEN! To get a Light Ball, just catch a wild Pikachu beacuse they usually hold them.
No, I have the original silver. I don't have any of gen.1, 3 or 4 pokemon games.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

I've got WEP now so..

Does anyone want to exchange friend codes?

Mine is: 1936-4225-8926
For science!
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

SouthernStar wrote:I've got WEP now so..

Does anyone want to exchange friend codes?

Mine is: 1936-4225-8926
I would be willing to but first i got to find what my friend code is.
Edit:

I think I found it...

It is: 4513-0922-6284

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Oh wait, sorry, but do you have black/white? Forgot to mention that.

Not sure if it'll still work but here goes nothing :3

Edit: I need to know your name too...

My name: Abbey
For science!
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

SouthernStar wrote:Oh wait, sorry, but do you have black/white? Forgot to mention that.

Not sure if it'll still work but here goes nothing :3

Edit: I need to know your name too...

My name: Abbey
I have platinum but I hope to eventually get black.

My name on there:Anthony

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

For science!
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

SouthernStar wrote:Registered :)
ok good... Just one problem. It keeps rejecting your friend code. It's telling me that the friend code is wrong.

SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Aw, probably because my version is newer.

Maybe when/if you get Black/White we could try again?
For science!