I'm Alive

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

I'm Alive

Post by animalguy888 »

I'M ALIVE features the death-defying and moving stories of people who — regardless of the obstacles or consequences — were determined to survive an animal attack.

Driven by thoughts of loved ones and the desire to live, these individuals found the strength to survive terrifying and unexpected encounters by some of nature's most dangerous creatures.

This inspirational drama combines victim interviews with true-to-life reenactments, giving a replay of the split-second decisions that saved lives. Over the course of 10 episodes, I'M ALIVE immerses viewers in the psychological experience of those involved, focusing on what pulled them through and what left them powerfully changed.
Every survivor had something to live for, and in that fleeting moment of chaos, their desire for life outshone the attack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGT9cp7KX98

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38pvn-vM ... ure=relmfu

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Kenya
Global Moderator

Re: I'm Alive

Post by Kenya »

Love this show. Actually watched it last night...only thing I don't like is that they drag it on. Like a story about a family being attacked by bees shouldn't take 45 minutes to retell.
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

Post by Lysander »

Someone 'Died' of hypothermia in one episode, the doctors took out his blood, warmed it up, and put it back in him, Very straight foward, BUT IT WORKED!

Have you also watched 'I shouldn't be alive"?
hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Lysander wrote:Someone 'Died' of hypothermia in one episode, the doctors took out his blood, warmed it up, and put it back in him, Very straight foward, BUT IT WORKED!

Have you also watched 'I shouldn't be alive"?
yes I have and its acually pretty good also.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

The reason I'm scared of chimpanzees is cause of this show. They're out to get me. ._. Anyway, I watch both I'm Alive and I Shouldn't be Alive. Both do good dramatic reenactments. :3
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

I think I remember one about this guy driving a plane along Africa's deserts and eventually crashed. It took days for people to find him and his legs were in terrible shape. He had to fend himself from lions (he banged metal against metal, scared them away).
It was a pretty dramatic story, not just because of predators but also that his plane was leaking, if I remember correctly, some sort of oil, I'd guess fuel and it was highly flammable. He didn't know when the plane would eventually explode, but he had to stay there if he were to hide at night.
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!