Moonstar's Art XD -CLOSED-

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

€hrysalisΨolfHer☼
Baby Gecko

Moonstar's Art XD -CLOSED-

Post by €hrysalisΨolfHer☼ »

Allo! I've been inspired by some fellow users to make my own art thread. :)

1. I want some practice with Manga Studio, the program I use.
2. I want practice with different things, instead of just my characters. XD
3. I NEED something else other than my characters to draw, man! I don't want to get bored of them, and I hate running out of ideas. 8)
4. Kind of a PS reason, but it would help me stay active on the forums!

This be my DeviantArt. Don't mind the creepin of me and mine. XD

I don't really have that many rules, just the basic: No stealing. You can use it for whatever you want, as long as you ask (I'll almost never say no) and give credit.

Now, here's my 'can do' list. I rate from 1-5 (5 being the easiest to draw) the general easiness of the creature(s) (It depends on pose, what's occurring, etc)

1. Canines or anything doglike (4-5)
2. Felids or anything catlike (3-4)
3. Snakes (3-4)
4. Humans (1-3)
5. Horses or anything equid (2-4)

That's all I can think of now. I'm not limited to those creatures, those are just the ones I most commonly do.

So, thanks to Mook, I have a very basic form since there's no specific kind of art I'm doing here.

Code: Select all

Species:
Ref pic or description:
Text?:
Just add any fields you need, like Mook added her 'Background' and 'Text' fields. Make sure the request is thorough so there's no confusion, please. :3

I don't really have a slot limit, but if I get too many requests at once I'll need to take a break. XD So, I'll limit to three, but if I feel up to more than three, I'll say so in a post.

Thank you! ^^
Game Name: Moonstar
I used to be: Fursiemoon

Magistream-ImageImageImageImage
DragCave-
€hrysalisΨolfHer☼
Baby Gecko

Re: Moonstar's Art XD -CLOSED-

Post by €hrysalisΨolfHer☼ »

Closed FOR NOW

I will open back up. The reason for the temporary closing is this: you see the link to my deviantart in the first post? Click that, and read the journal. I have a lot of projects to do. >_< I won't have to do all of them before I open up, but definitely that first one.
Game Name: Moonstar
I used to be: Fursiemoon

Magistream-ImageImageImageImage
DragCave-