I'm thinking about making an online game. Opinons?

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

8jgb
Bluebird Chick

Re: I'm thinking about making an online game. Opinons?

Post by 8jgb »

That would be awesome! Currently I have no animations. However you don't have to buy anything. My program can animate stuff (it is actually fairly good quality). You could just draw the frames if you want. Quagga said something about making a breathing animation for the lioness last time I heard of her/him.
Edit:
I found this cool site for spriting. It's mainly for pokemon but it can easily be used for other sprites as well.
Here it is: http://www.dragonflycave.com/recoloring.aspx#where
Edit: You might want to hold up on that spriting and animation because I found an awesome free game engine. It alows you to create a world an well make a game in 3d! (Not flying out the screen 3d) It's called unreal development kit. I'm going to be taking a closer look so lets see what happens.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

8jgb wrote:That would be awesome! Currently I have no animations. However you don't have to buy anything. My program can animate stuff (it is actually fairly good quality). You could just draw the frames if you want. Quagga said something about making a breathing animation for the lioness last time I heard of her/him.
Edit:
I found this cool site for spriting. It's mainly for pokemon but it can easily be used for other sprites as well.
Here it is: http://www.dragonflycave.com/recoloring.aspx#where
Edit: You might want to hold up on that spriting and animation because I found an awesome free game engine. It alows you to create a world an well make a game in 3d! (Not flying out the screen 3d) It's called unreal development kit. I'm going to be taking a closer look so lets see what happens.
Cool, how’s the game going? :)
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Oh, ok. If you need any more help with animating, feel free to ask me. Because I'm ready for/if when you want me, even if it takes me ages.
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?