All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Alias
Baby Mouse

Re: 2012

Post by Alias »

2012 is a movie, made to scare people about the future, just like some of the other horror movies you might have heard of. The Earth has been here for millions of years and it will stand strong for many more millions of years. The Sun is what keeps us alive and it wont be going any sooner.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

DarkReality wrote:2012 is a movie, made to scare people about the future, just like some of the other horror movies you might have heard of. The Earth has been here for millions of years and it will stand strong for many more millions of years. The Sun is what keeps us alive and it wont be going any sooner.
Actually the 2012 movie was inspired by the 2012 end of the world theory. Not all movies are fake. The idea for the 2012 movie was probly created when the theory came out. They creators were probly thinking "could we make money of this new end of the world date an the mayan calender stuff." so the probly created the movie and most likely made millions.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Alexander
Adult Rabbit

Post by Alexander »

It is true that the theory of 2012 was released to public before the movie ever did. More and more people are doubting this theory. It's not to say that many people actually did believe it to be real, however. It is that most or at least a majority of the people were confused and were frightened of the idea/theory as yet again there is another idea of the end of the world coming very close in time. However it is not just a religious man claiming to know the day of the rapture or a man claiming to see the future, it is based off of scientific investigation. That is most likely what made 2012 spread so quickly and cause concern to many people.. because science is made to prove something.
It was only until later when the truth spread out, the truth that the Mayan calendar speaks nothing of the end of the world.
However as far as I can remember I did hear something about a new beginning or a change? According the Mayan scripture, at least. I don't want to say that this is real or that it's even remotely close to what I heard, but I swear I heard it from somewhere.
If anything it's quite interesting. d:
Got #1 high score for goats! Woohoo!