RolePlay Names

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

RolePlay Names

Post by Hope »

I'm not sure if this was the right place to put it so if it is wrong PLEASE move it!

I thought it would be nice to make a thread with names because lots of people are out of ideas! Please use the form included or else I will not post your names onto the list.

Form (Words in red can be erased when you post.)
How many names are you giving?
Please list your names:
What animals are your names based on? EX. Hoot, male owl name. Myst, female dolphin name.

The Great List of Names!
(These are usable names!)
Spark
Myst
Misty
AngelWing
AngelFeather
Angel
Mischief (Missy or Mister)
SnowAngel
Snowflake
Snow
Dream
Dreamer
Dreamy
Lucky
Luckster
Scavenger
Midnight
Dawn
Dusk
Dusty
Shimmer
Sparkle
Copper
Cooper
Diamond
Ruby
Emerald
Star
Moon
Last edited by Hope on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Re: RolePlay Names

Post by Quagga »

I'm technically not a mod, nor any authoritative figure. However, I'm not really speaking for WEO, but just in general; NOTHING prevents you from using a name. It is only out of respect and kindness that you don't use a name - assuming it's uncommon, at least. Kenya may be able to prevent it here, but that is the extent of her powers; NO ON can stop you or anyone else from using the names elsewhere. I'm not trying to encourage it, though, for the record...
Artwork: Tumblr
Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Post by Hope »

Aww.... can I atleast delete the bad part but keep the list?
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Quagga
Baby Gecko

Post by Quagga »

I'm not a mod, I'm just saying that there's nothing preventing others from using names if they want to. Again, Kenya may be able to prevent it here - in which case, you may want to try making the "bad part" for WEO-only? - but if, say... a stranger came across the forums, glanced through and saw a name they liked, they would be able to use it elsewhere if they wanted. One, none of us may know about it, and two, the rules can always be different elsewhere. Besides, it's just a name, not plagiarism, art theft, etc.

So don't ask me, just keep doing what you want until Kenya comes around. ^-^ I don't want to ruin anything...
Artwork: Tumblr
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

Unfortunately, I don't see much point in this topic. Names cannot be copyrighted, so they are of free use to all. People may have a list of the characters in the roleplay on their topic, to prevent people from having two of the same named characters. Thanks for helping out Quagga. ;3
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.