Friendship Help!

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Hope
Adult Mouse
Location: Shadowclan Territory, plotting of ruling the forest!

Friendship Help!

Post by Hope »

Sept 22 2011

Me and my Best Friend have split, well not really I havn't been talking to her lately. She joined patrols and started hanging with another girl in my class who is also a patrol. I really want to be Best Friend's again but I fell like a third wheel. I wasn't sure if they would accept this thread on Haven and Hearth and you guys are really nice people (Mostly!). So I really need help with becoming best friend's again!

So if anyone has tips for our friendship PLEASE post it! I won't bite..... maybe!
Epic 24/7 Minecraft Server sc27.servercraft.co:8076
Minecraft Status: Single... XD Just Joking I'm Online
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Re: Friendship Help!

Post by Zelda0909 »

Well first thing you should do is talk to her. I have an entire gang of friends were friends with our friends friends. lol anyway ask if you guys can hang out or have a sleepover together.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Yeah, I tried that but she just ignored me and ran off to talk to her new friend. D:

I'll try again tomorrow though!
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

She ignored you?! thats not good... Im a big cry baby so my friends are allways comforting me lol. Its imposible for me to lose my besties! Well usaully on member of the cliqe sows us back together. Well be persitent and patient. Dont chase after her though that just makes you seem creepy XD. Just wheanever you see her say hi and try to start a conversation unless shes busey. Ask her why shes avioding you if she keeps ignoring you.
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Okay, thanks alot Zelda! I'll remember your tips for tomorrow!
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

Maybe try and make friends with her friend? Just try to hang out with them, share some cookies with them maybe, too.
For science!
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

Oh man, yeah...best to stay away from the Haven and Hearth forums. It's not exactly kid friendly and is crawling with trolls. I laughed my rump off when I saw your roleplay thread...X'D

But your friend problem? I'm not sure I can help...just be yourself and be casual. Try to be the other person's friend as well.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

I know, Hertz is on to me! I try to stay away from the forums, I only go on there when I have a idea or problem! :D
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

SillyBear111 wrote:I know, Hertz is on to me! I try to stay away from the forums, I only go on there when I have a idea or problem! :D
Heed my words. You have made too big of a fool of yourself. People on there don't forget quickly...though, I'm always up for another laugh...
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
Image-Destwoy!
Silky
Cardinal Chick

Post by Silky »

I suggest you try to really get her attention, like maybe at lunch or something? Some place, some time where she wont just run off. You could even try talking to her online (Aim, AOL, Facebook). You should tell her how you feel about how she (seems to be) ignoring you. (Well at least that's just my opinion on the situation ^^) and if you're worried about making friends with the other girl, I'm sure if you guys are just around each other, you'll eventually grow to be friends :) Good luck ^^.
LunaWolf
Adult Gecko

Post by LunaWolf »

I can only echo what's been said here, lots of good advice. I'm afraid I'm a bit useless in social situations, else I'd give some advice myself. ^^; Good luck.
Zelda0909
Adult Gecko

Post by Zelda0909 »

At least its not as bad as me. This girl she made friends with my friends so I tried to make friends with her but every time I asked to play (Elementry shcool lol) she siad no. my friends saw how lonely I was and how the mean girl continoud to say I couldnt play and came to play with me. From that day on that girl tried to ruin my life. So if shes really your friend you dont have to worry about loseing her.
Ragdoll
Cardinal Chick

Post by Ragdoll »

.. If my friend was like that, I would find a new one xD

I mean, seriously? Ignoring you? Now that would just set me off xD
Image Image
Image Image
Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

I don't this would mean much but I once had a best friend who betrayed me. We were best buddies for years I thought nothing could get in the way of our friendship...I was wrong. We were the leaders of a little girl gang in elementry school. One day she just kicked me out of the group and I was replaced by this new girl just because I wasn't in the same class as her anymore.Well,one day that new girl kicked HER out. She begged me to be her friend again...I refused...revenge can be oh so sweet.

Just try to be that new girl's friend as well. If they pay not attention to you...your best friend doesn't seem like a friend at all...
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
Image-Destwoy!
Hope
Adult Mouse

Post by Hope »

Good news, and bad news!

My BFF is talking to me now but we are still not the best of friends, there's this other girl who use to be mean to me then today she came over to me and started hanging out with me. She seems like a nice girl!