Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by Foxesrule »

I won a contest on a site.
And for the prize I got to have a pet of my choice, custom time, code and description.

Look at it... xD
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

xD Nice chicken!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

NatureHeart wrote:xD Nice chicken!
I know.. XD
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Foxesrule wrote:Image
I won a contest on a site.
And for the prize I got to have a pet of my choice, custom time, code and description.

Look at it... xD
Cute chicken! :3
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

---IMAGE HEAVY POST---

Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

-I'm not meant to double post but I guess this will be an exception-

Tomorrow I'm going on Holiday! :mrgreen:

I don't know all of it yet, but it's going to be more like a tour. We'll be going up to York and stay the night there, and then we'll go to Scotland..That's all I know, but I'll let you all know when I come back! I can't wait to go to Scotland! :D
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Foxesrule wrote:-I'm not meant to double post but I guess this will be an exception-

Tomorrow I'm going on Holiday! :mrgreen:

I don't know all of it yet, but it's going to be more like a tour. We'll be going up to York and stay the night there, and then we'll go to Scotland..That's all I know, but I'll let you all know when I come back! I can't wait to go to Scotland! :D

Awesome. Bring us back a bagpipe! I also want a kilt and a Scottish flowers and images of the lochness monster. Oh I also...

eh this is easier.

Foxes vacation to-do list.

Bring evidence of a bagpipe to the forums.
Bring back images of Scotland infamous Nessie (the name given to it by locals who have been witnesses.) from the Scottish Lake Loch Ness.
Bring Animalguy a kilt.
Bring Animalguy evidence of the most beautiful Scottish Plant you can find.
Bring Animalguy evidence of Scottish food especially meat.
Have fun. But this last thing is not as important showing me...us the cool stuff you see or find. :twisted:

(I have not been outside the US much and certainly not have gone as far of Scotland. Though there are many things I want to see do in my life including visiting a touring other places like Japan, Scotland, Ireland, and Australia. However I have been to Canada a once before. To Vancouver Island which is off the coast of the U.S State I live in but is actually Canadian Territory. As I might have mentioned before I went to Hawaii when I was younger but that still counts as being still inside the US since it is considered one of our states.)

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

That's awesome, Foxes!

Also, last week I read the first book from the series, "Warrior Cats." I'm in love. Has anyone read the book? If so, please don't mention anything past book 4. x3 I haven't finished it last.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

My hermit crab might’ve died... :cry: He smells (yes, when they die they have a very fishy smell) like my other crab, Buddy, who is alive.. He might be molting, but his leg is bent, and I’m really scared. :cry: He’s been with me since June 2012. :( I’m crying right now, I never thought I would cry over such a little guy... But I guess it’s true the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. :cry: But I really loved him alot, I guess I never realized how much I loved him... :(

Please be hoping that my sweet Hermy (I know... Real original...) is still alive. :cry:
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

hoopyscoop wrote:My hermit crab might’ve died... :cry: He smells (yes, when they die they have a very fishy smell) like my other crab, Buddy, who is alive.. He might be molting, but his leg is bent, and I’m really scared. :cry: He’s been with me since June 2012. :( I’m crying right now, I never thought I would cry over such a little guy... But I guess it’s true the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. :cry: But I really loved him alot, I guess I never realized how much I loved him... :(

Please be hoping that my sweet Hermy (I know... Real original...) is still alive. :cry:
I'm so sorry. I never got used to seeing death. I had witnessed it so many times before, yet when I see it I could never get over it. I would cry when my cold-hearted neighbor squished a pillbug after he asked me to give it to him. I specifically told him not to, but he made sure I watched. He tricked me into allowing him to preform all kinds of death before my eyes. I never got over it. Now, I can only think of my first cat. She lies peacefully in Heaven, yet I miss her more than anything. When I my dog dies, I will slowly wither away until the only thing I have left is my cats loving mews and cuddles, and my familys support. The after I recover, the day my cats die will truly be the worst I had ever experienced. I would cry day and night, and nevr forget either of them. My mothers death would kill me. She was the only one I could turn to before I got Sundra and Sasha. I am literally crying right now. I'm sorry hoopy. I truly am.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

NatureHeart wrote:
hoopyscoop wrote:My hermit crab might’ve died... :cry: He smells (yes, when they die they have a very fishy smell) like my other crab, Buddy, who is alive.. He might be molting, but his leg is bent, and I’m really scared. :cry: He’s been with me since June 2012. :( I’m crying right now, I never thought I would cry over such a little guy... But I guess it’s true the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. :cry: But I really loved him alot, I guess I never realized how much I loved him... :(

I'm so sorry. I never got used to seeing death. I had witnessed it so many times before, yet when I see it I could never get over it. I would cry when my cold-hearted neighbor squished a pillbug after he asked me to give it to him. I specifically told him not to, but he made sure I watched. He tricked me into allowing him to preform all kinds of death before my eyes. I never got over it. Now, I can only think of my first cat. She lies peacefully in Heaven, yet I miss her more than anything. When I my dog dies, I will slowly wither away until the only thing I have left is my cats loving mews and cuddles, and my familys support. The after I recover, the day my cats die will truly be the worst I had ever experienced. I would cry day and night, and nevr forget either of them. My mothers death would kill me. She was the only one I could turn to before I got Sundra and Sasha. I am literally crying right now. I'm sorry hoopy. I truly am.
Aww... I’m sorry about your cats... I, aswell, dread the death of my dogs, or my cat. (I used to have three cats... R.I.P Pumpkin, R.I.P Mosey. :( )The day my last cat Smokey dies, I’ll probably sob forever... he doesn’t cuddle much, never has, but he’s always walked right up to me and rubbed against my legs, even if he doesn’t cuddle, that affection is enough. The day I don’t hear him complaining when he wants me to give him water or food, is the day I will hate, and remember for the rest of my life.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

hoopyscoop wrote:
NatureHeart wrote:

Aww... I’m sorry about your cats... I, aswell, dread the death of my dogs, or my cat. (I used to have three cats... R.I.P Pumpkin, R.I.P Mosey. :() The day my last cat Smokey dies, I’ll probably sob forever... he doesn't cuddle much, never has, but he’s always walked right up to me and rubbed against my legs, even if he doesn’t cuddle, that affection is enough. The day I don’t hear him complaining when he wants me to give him water or food, is the day I will hate, and remember for the rest of my life.
Yes, death is sad. Just remember, you will meet them again someday. That last, small shine of faith is what keeps my fire burning. But trust me, things will get better.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

Thanks, that really cheered me up. :)

But... I think Hermy really did die... And I wasn’t overreacting... I came in and checked under the big shell he was hiding/molting under... His big claw was just laying on the ground, he usually tucks it up inside his shell. (The rest of his body was tucked up...) I think earlier today he was alive, but we disturbed his molt... I think I killed him. :cry: I was just trying to make sure he was okay... :cry:

R.I.P Hermy, you will be missed, and I’m sorry. :(
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Oh, hoopy! Don't be silly! Hermit crabs don't live very long, and it seems it was just time.. He will be missed.

R.I.P. Hermy! :(
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

NatureHeart wrote:That's awesome, Foxes!

Also, last week I read the first book from the series, "Warrior Cats." I'm in love. Has anyone read the book? If so, please don't mention anything past book 4. x3 I haven't finished it last.
Warrior cats
Are you serious
The animal fandom rps on CS are mainly just warrior cats..

But yes, I've read it. :p

Hoopy, I'm so sorry! :cry:

Okay, now, my bad news... :cry:
We came back and the fish were dead.

We knew they had a disease so we got some medicine but it didn't work. They were lying next to each other, like they'd just fallen asleep. :cry:
One of the fish was new too...I wonder what the people at the pet shop will think when they see us getting new fish..

But they were thee only pets that were truely my own... Excluding the new one, Silver, as she's called, is 4 years old...That's a long time for a fish... :cry: Atleast they'll be happy in fishy heaven now though.

My holiday? Well, for now, lets just say it involved Concorde (The supersonic plane.), weird scrambled eggs, a double bed split into two with a pillow, history and more...