Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by Ayashe »

I got the idea for it way back when I first got Red Dead Redemption. Freaking ninja cougars always murdering my horse. ;__;

Then I met my dappled gray horse in Skyrim who feels the need to take on every dragon who so much as dares to even sniff at me. -.- So then I have to start yelling at the screen and go avenge his death before reloading a save...
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

I've got shadowmere, he's beast.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.
Current Obsessions: Pokemon, TWD, Glee and The legend of Korra

Lysander
Baby Mouse
Location: Why is this tomato orbiting in space at 4.8 miles per second?

Post by Lysander »

-no one responds of my return-

hello. my name is gabriel and sometimes i draw
my art: http://drhastielanyon.tumblr.com/
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

You're not alone.
If you don't know who I am by now, I'm just some girl who changes obsessions all the time.

Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

PFFT WHY SHOULD I CARE LYSANDER YOU FUS RO DAH'D MY JOUNAL ON dA!

-

Yeah I had him on my last character. Haven't started the Dark Brotherhood quest line on my Khajiit though. I just messed around with small quests until about level 30. Then I took the Theives' Guild because it was the only one I didn't finish on my first character. It suits him quite well.

Funny, though, because Shadowmere was female in Oblivion. XD And he's supposed to be the same horse. Oh well. I guess even the game-making-gods in Bethesda make mistakes.
SilentEcho
Hawk Chick

Post by SilentEcho »

People keep on telling me I have fur coming out of my ears. -_- Even though I'm a werewolf, i'm also a khajiit, so I would've had fur in my ears either way.

Vargen Saphia
Adult Cardinal

Post by Vargen Saphia »

Does anybody remember the disney film ( I think it was a disney) "Anastasia"? Listening to the swedish version of the songs right now ( since I watched the film in swedish).
ImageImageImageImage
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

SilentEcho wrote:People keep on telling me I have fur coming out of my ears. -_- Even though I'm a werewolf, i'm also a khajiit, so I would've had fur in my ears either way.
Same thing, I got a Khajiit character who's a werewolf, so it's kinda funny.

Cat that can change into a dog :DDDD

Just wondering, have you got the ring of Hircine?

(Oh yeah and Lysander; forever don't care :3)
For science!
Alias
Baby Mouse

Post by Alias »

Vargen Saphia wrote:Does anybody remember the disney film ( I think it was a disney) "Anastasia"? Listening to the swedish version of the songs right now ( since I watched the film in swedish).
I must've fallen asleep, because I never got the middle bit. Disney films are getting boring, I prefer the older ones.
Image Image Image

"Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
Game Name: Guardian
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Werecat, LOL THERE'S A MOD FOR THAT -shot'd- I thought about trying that but I want to be a Vampire kitty this time. My Nord was in the companions though. It was like the first guild I joined. xD I thought it was funny because she was not only the Dragonborn, but she was a Thief, a companion (And thus, a werewolf.) the Thane of like six holds, and the leader of the Dark Brotherhood. But with my Khajiit I'm sticking close to the thief play style instead of dabbling in it all.
SouthernStar
Adult Rabbit

Post by SouthernStar »

I saw a video of a stage 5 Khajiit vampire, it looked really cool with the fangs and all...

Now I'm off to find that werecat mod you mentioned :3

(And did I mention with Console command you can play as different animals such as mammoths, chickens, wolves and other non playable races even dragons. Just type "Player.setrace racenamehere" For example if you want to be a dragon type "Player.setrace dragonrace" Though unfortunately you can't fly yet. Sometime someone might make a mod for that :3)
For science!
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Yeah I think I saw that video you're talking about. xD And the mod is just a re-texture, though.

And they made an Akatosh mount mod back in oblivion, so I'm sure they'll make a really cool one for Skyrim.

As for the console commands, I have 360. It'll be a while before I get my new laptop (Dad said he might get me an Alienware if I keep my grades up *3*) so I can play Skyrim on PC. I did the same thing with Oblivion, so that way I could give the 360 version to my brother. :P
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

nice gta sa stunt video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVEWlqYv8gY

warning one of the songs used has swear words.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

Døøm Dragøn
Adult Fox

Post by Døøm Dragøn »

SouthernStar wrote:
SilentEcho wrote:People keep on telling me I have fur coming out of my ears. -_- Even though I'm a werewolf, i'm also a khajiit, so I would've had fur in my ears either way.
Same thing, I got a Khajiit character who's a werewolf, so it's kinda funny.

Cat that can change into a dog :DDDD

Just wondering, have you got the ring of Hircine?

(Oh yeah and Lysander; forever don't care :3)

I too have such a character. I also got a vampire argonian. I'm all for the beasts.

Oh, and I think it would be cool if the werewolf form for the beast races were different. Like a khajiit could turn into this sabertooth cat thing and an argonian can turn into this furry lizard thing.
My Minion Army!|
===========
Image-OBLIVERATE!
ImageImage-Kill the disgrace!
Image-Destwoy!
number 1 fan
Bluebird Chick

Post by number 1 fan »

happy new year! the year went by in a blink! :shock: i miss 2011 already....
if your reading this then... im your number one fan