Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by hoopyscoop »

SCHOOLWORK ATTACKS HOOPY! It’s super effective!

...I love learning, but it really does give me a headache sometimes. Especially Division, which I just actually figured out today, so confusing. I’m learning to love it though, as the way I’m learning it is quite fun!
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

I've always found Maths quite a breeze, to be honest. I say I suck at it, but that's because others in my group get full marks on Maths tests.

However, right now at school we're not really doing work, we're working on the play.
I didn't get a main part, but my character has more lines than some main characters.

Let me just say that when I'm on stage, any fear of heights, crowds, etc just goes away,.

Which explains why I could do a ridiculous version of the Rumba. =D
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Foxesrule wrote:
Let me just say that when I'm on stage, any fear of heights, crowds, etc just goes away,.

Which explains why I could do a ridiculous version of the Rumba. =D

Unfortunately for me I am the opposite. Any time on a stage any and all fears I have rush into me like the force of being hit by speeding train. Which is why I usually avoid all situations that would have me do any sort of performance in front of other people.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

So I just got back from the vet with my guinea pig. The poor thing had an abscess and had to get it drained, now he's on antibiotics and vitamin C pills..
Plus I had to separate him from his cage buddy until he hopefully gets better, neither of them are happy about that. Oh well :/

Oh how wonderful it is to have sick pets
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

MidnightRose wrote:So I just got back from the vet with my guinea pig. The poor thing had an abscess and had to get it drained, now he's on antibiotics and vitamin C pills..
Plus I had to separate him from his cage buddy until he hopefully gets better, neither of them are happy about that. Oh well :/

Oh how wonderful it is to have sick pets

I hope your guinea pig feels better soon.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

I hope your guinea pig (is his name Red? I think you’ve told me about him before. Or maybe I’m thinking of something different.) feels better soon!
-hugs-

EDIT:
Oh gosh, something scary just happened to me so I just have to type it to get it out of my system...

Me and my mom went to the store today, blah blah blah, we shop and stuff, we go out to the parking lot, and get all settled in the car, she goes to start the car, and it’s dead. Of course. It was so hot. (I can’t stand heat for more than 5 minutes.) She kept trying, and she called my aunt, and right as she did the car started, we’re home safe now, butsomething is seriously wrong with the car, because when we turned the blinkers on, it turned on the windshield wipers, and needless to say, I won’t be getting in that car anytime soon. I’m still panicking over it.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Thanks guys. This morning he passed away though, I don't think he took the antibiotics that well and... I'm not sure what happened. I just woke up this morning and he was dead, even though he seemed perfectly fine last night.
And yeah, I have another guinea pig named Red, this ones name was Hershey though. Red's little buddy.

gah he wasn't even two years old and now Red is depressed because he lost his friend... I'm afraid that Red is going to stop eating and drinking from that now as well. I don't want to lose him too..
Twitter
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

MidnightRose wrote:Thanks guys. This morning he passed away though, I don't think he took the antibiotics that well and... I'm not sure what happened. I just woke up this morning and he was dead, even though he seemed perfectly fine last night.
And yeah, I have another guinea pig named Red, this ones name was Hershey though. Red's little buddy.

gah he wasn't even two years old and now Red is depressed because he lost his friend... I'm afraid that Red is going to stop eating and drinking from that now as well. I don't want to lose him too..
I'm sorry. </3

I know next to nothing about guinea pigs, but is there perhaps anything that will help get Red happy again? A depressed guinea pig isn't exactly a healthy one.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

Random image time.
Meteor-Dinosaurs.jpg
Meteor-Dinosaurs.jpg (42.77 KiB) Viewed 24583 times

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Oh my gosh I love it.

And Mid, I'm so sorry. :c
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

MidnightRose wrote:Thanks guys. This morning he passed away though, I don't think he took the antibiotics that well and... I'm not sure what happened. I just woke up this morning and he was dead, even though he seemed perfectly fine last night.

Aww, I’m so sorry about Hershey... :c
Poor Red, I hope he feels more happy soon.
When Oliver died, I just held Fred more, and spent more time with her, it really helped, plus she loved it. Maybe that will help you feel more happy, and maybe Red too? Sorry if that sounds silly, but I personally think it’s true.
Dwolfy
Adult Bluebird

Post by Dwolfy »

haha wow this is my first time acknowledging this site in like two years?? nice. i wonder what happened to all my posts? it claims there are none when i hit view your posts but i vividly remember being active both here and ingame. huh.
Thanks for the epic avvie snowfire!!
THANK YOU DOOMEH 8D
After a very long hiatus, Dwolfy is back in action!
-And her computer hates her.
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Dwolfy wrote:haha wow this is my first time acknowledging this site in like two years?? nice. i wonder what happened to all my posts? it claims there are none when i hit view your posts but i vividly remember being active both here and ingame. huh.
Buggy forum? -shrugs-
I tried to view your posts aswell, but only this one will appear.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

It because your other posts are on the old forum, Dwolfy. ;)

Today, one of my rats died, his name was Oreo...
R.I.P my little guy.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Aww, I'm so sorry hoopy ;-; I'm sure he had a happy life though
Twitter