Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

actualScarikas
Bluebird Chick

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by actualScarikas »

Been a long time since the last post. I still play sometimes, been playing a lot the past few days.

The servers are a bit messed up and everything is harder than it used to be. Carcasses provide less food, babies get hungrier faster, NPCs move faster, etc etc. It adds to the difficulty but it can be a little too hard sometimes.

I'm trying to get people together to play but it seems like no one is interested in this game anymore.
Mata - she/any
Previously known as Scarikas and Arma.
deviantArt
tumblr
YouTube
Join my WEO Discord!
Runite
Bluebird Chick

Post by Runite »

actualScarikas wrote:Been a long time since the last post. I still play sometimes, been playing a lot the past few days.

The servers are a bit messed up and everything is harder than it used to be. Carcasses provide less food, babies get hungrier faster, NPCs move faster, etc etc. It adds to the difficulty but it can be a little too hard sometimes.

I'm trying to get people together to play but it seems like no one is interested in this game anymore.
Yeah, Seems a bit laggy lately too. I play from time to time. I always play in world 1, My current animal is an Elk.
actualScarikas
Bluebird Chick

Post by actualScarikas »

Runite wrote: Yeah, Seems a bit laggy lately too. I play from time to time. I always play in world 1, My current animal is an Elk.
You should join my unofficial WEO discord chat, we have a few people already and I'd be happy to come play with you sometime.
I've been doing a lot of experimenting with the servers and I found a few things out that might help you survive.

1. It's best to have children and play during Summer since there's a lot of food.
2. The servers slow you down in Spring, but during other seasons the lag isn't that bad.
3. You can move faster than the servers refresh due to lag, which means you can go to a prey animal and hit it a few times before the servers refresh. The downside is that predators can move a few spaces and hit you before you realize they're close to you.
4. Though it's very hard to take care of children when you're young, once you get to about 30% or 40% of your age clock you get much faster and everything gets much easier.
5. You casually gain points much faster than you used to, so having babies actually isn't as much of an obligation as it used to be.
6. Some animals that aren't spawned automatically (your children and children of NPCs) are glitched and won't take care of themselves, so they usually die not long after growing up. I have seen a surviving Goat grow from a child, though it's health was extremely low at the time.
7. Condors are easiest to play as they fly, have decent damage output and health, and don't have to eat fresh meat.

hope this helps!

P.S, Merry Christmas Eve everyone!
Mata - she/any
Previously known as Scarikas and Arma.
deviantArt
tumblr
YouTube
Join my WEO Discord!
Mook
Adult Mouse
Location: Walking through a store randomly hitting people on the head with an empty plastic water bottle,fun!

Post by Mook »

I still play sometimes but yeah the game has really lost its population...I miss roleplaying here in the forums. Add me on discord. Doomly#1382
No Steps Backward.

Size 95 - 84857d
Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

How's it goin gamers??
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
Animal Luvs you! <3
Adult Gecko

Post by Animal Luvs you! <3 »

Hi, if anyone still gets on!

I see we all check in from time to time. I hope you all are doing well! Happy new year!

Ive thought about playing again, been working a whole bunch lately. Ill likely try to check in again so if anyone has a way of contact, id love to know! If you all remember me that is, its been almost 10 years since I last actually interacted with someone on here. :(

Again, happy new year!
Hey y'all!
IG: Animal_Lover (Never changing it) <3
PM me if you ever wanna contact me outside of the forums.