Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

StarWolf
Adult Cardinal

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by StarWolf »

Happy belated birthday, hoopy!
I rarely watch TV at all, other than the news to see if school's closed or anything. I can hardly remember Mickey the Mouse or Sarah the Duck. Glad to hear you were able to enjoy yourself though. c:
http://tea-shell.deviantart.com/

InGame name: Esari or Starwolf
I respond to StarWolf/Star or Teashell/Tea
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Happy (late) birthday, Hoops!
However, please remember not to give out personal information on the internet. :)
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

(Late reply) Sorry, Foxes, I forgot.

Funny story, I was playing Animal Jam and I was like: "Hey, I wanna roleplay." BIG MISTAKE.
So, I went to the forest, accordingly dressed up as what I was role playing, and walked up to a random person who was also rping... "STUFFS HOOVES IN THROAT NN NM ND" ...I finally "chased" them off, and logged off because I was terribly annoyed. Then, went to club penguin, made up a character... Walked into an area, some random person walks up, "Is most prettiest girl in universe" "bumps into unpopular girl and makes fun of."
....-_- some people...
MY ADVICE: never RP with some random person on AJ/CP/WQ
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
Lady
Adult Hawk

Post by Lady »

Hey guys! It's Lady :3 Haven't seen you guys in forever and tbh the only person I even slightly remember is Alex o.o Wazzup?
At this very same spot on April 23rd, 1898, absolutely nothing happened.-Sign at a gas station.
Is Blade (ID: 44687) Ingame.
sparkwolf111
Baby Gecko

Post by sparkwolf111 »

Y-You don't remember me? Even doe I used your sad llama. Laaaadyyyyy whyyyyy.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would like to schedule a time to meet up in game as a kind of WEO reunion. I was thinking something like Saturday,July 18th 11am-3pm WEO standard time be there or be square, or circle, or any shape, really. Just be there. I will be playing for that entire time, whether anyone shows up or not.
Number 1 rabbit. My in-game name is keyin.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

Hmm, I wouldn't mind getting into this game again. Not sure if I'll have time though, life is pretty hectic right now and I don't see it getting any better any time soon..

Anyway hi, I apparently haven't been active on here since last summer. I'm still alive, surprise!
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
sparkwolf111
Baby Gecko

Post by sparkwolf111 »

I started playing again last weekend and honestly I am addicted again. I moved up two spots on the high score list. :mrgreen:
Number 1 rabbit. My in-game name is keyin.
Slueth
Adult Bluebird

Post by Slueth »

Started playing again afterrrrr YEARS.
For some reason I've started to prefer prey animals.
More challenge if everything wants to destroy you?? No idea.

So... how you guys been? Seems like the activity has gone down 200%
and that makes me sad. if I was capable of that emotion.
~In the most seductive way possible.~

Yay Wolfies! Thanks Silent for having the sig and I clicked it
and made my own and I'm rambling and blah blah blah.

"One of the great things about books is they sometimes have fantastic pictures"
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

I've been good. I have made lots of IRL friends(or acquaintances, I can never tell), which is surprising because I'm soo antisocial. people are scary. o.o
I've also been obsessing over BBC's Sherlock. <3 <3 <3 My dad and I discovered it on Netflix a while back and watched through all 3 seasons, now I'm waiting for season 4, which filming is to start in 2016... and the next season in 2017. whyyyy ;-;

In other news, WEO works on my new computer! I can play now! Yay! IDK if Dragon405 (did I get the numbers right?) is on the forums, but I just wanted to say thank you for cleaning me when I was a baby condor! =)

I'll hopefully be more active, but with school it's kind of hard. Anyways, I hope to see you guys in-game one of these days! =D
actualScarikas
Bluebird Chick

Post by actualScarikas »

you guys should join the skype chat room i set up for WEO members.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1307

it has 11 people, sometimes we all meet up and play
Mata - she/any
Previously known as Scarikas and Arma.
deviantArt
tumblr
YouTube
Join my WEO Discord!
Darkmoon
Baby Gecko

Post by Darkmoon »

I'mma just slide in and revive this because I need to chit chat with some of yall new faces. I dont recognize many of you lot but I spot some rather old faces *hack* lady *eck* :> So whats up? Anytime I come here, I spy a topic and rigorous discussion on fire ants and now yall've got me hooked on trying for them (almost 1% of the way there after all these years XD)
IGN: Zephyr , User #49266 :D Playing for ~7 years.... and still no fire ants :oops:
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

I has new face!! ;D At least I think I do lol.
Today's my birthday!! Cake. Pancakes. Cupcakes. EVERYTHING CAKE.
umbreongirl2
Baby Mouse

Post by umbreongirl2 »

Happy belated birthday, person above me! Man I've missed these forums and this game and my friends and the recurring thing where I was Alexander's mom and the old adventures here and the old meme-like things like that one thing about that one user waaaay back called Azurewing that returned like 10 times after getting banned a bunch and trying to commit identity theft and the desperation to get into the waterfall and the immense shared hatred of bobcats that all basic level users had and the role playing and the packs and TBH I just. Am so nostalgic and this is the off topic topic so I'd assume I'd talk about anything so. I have a hamster and pidgeons and a really angry goose now. I love my hamster even if she hates me. I love my goose even if he also hates me, most of my pets are aggressive to me but I love them sooooo much either way... :c
People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define reality. But what does it mean to be correct or true? Merely vague concepts ... their reality may all be a mirage. ~Itachi
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

*bump, sorry!*
I wish the forum was as active as it was a few years ago. Such a great game and community.
Totally gonna start playing again, but less spazzy. (Used to change my animal every 2 minutes. xD) Maybe I'll try to beat some high scores or something.
Animal Luvs you! <3
Adult Gecko

Post by Animal Luvs you! <3 »

Hey everyone!
Hard to tell who even gets online anymore. I miss all of y'all. Don't know who actually remembers me.
I've just recently discovered this website again and all the memories, good lord. XD
I might actually start playing again, anyways. Kind of like spark was saying, getting addicted again.
Hey y'all!
IG: Animal_Lover (Never changing it) <3
PM me if you ever wanna contact me outside of the forums.