Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by hoopyscoop »

Foxesrule wrote:Right now I'm laughing my head off at the picture. Sorry! xD

Also, In a club I just started to go to we make board games...But of course mine is to do with animals. And you need to eat. And drink. Haha, yes, a simulation almost. Except I'll probably make it so you're a bear about to hibernate...It makes more sense. :|
1. That's fine! That's what I meant for it to do actually. :D
2. Oh! That sounds fun! A animal simulation board game! :mrgreen:
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

NatureHeart wrote:That's the thing about you....

You use big words.
Indeed I do. Don't I?

Anyway....

watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTFWkz8bvyo

Pokémon is Evil!!!

then watch this and so if you can take him seriously

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmNb3xJFzkc

Its like a fun test.

It is just too funny

He is giving a speach to people about how he thinks Pokémon hides an evil demon-like/witchcraft-like meaning. I could not take him seriously since I actually enjoy Pokémon myself, but now even more so after watching both videos.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Hey, anybody watched Mermaids: New Evidence? Pretty scary stuff on there. I am actually kinda leaning towards the "beautiful" creatures to be real....
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

Yeah, me too. O_O
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
Ayashe
Adult Cardinal

Post by Ayashe »

Popping in to say hello. It's been a while since I've logged in around here and it's....nostalgic, to say the least.
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

I have to do a auto-immune diet... To heal my stomach.

I'm currently having zucchini noodle soup, with carrots, celery, and onions.

I can't have noodles because the ones we buy (gluten free(wheat) & dairy free.) have rice starch and in the diet I'm not allowed to have that.

Believe it or not, the zucchini noodles taste like ramen that's flavored, but keep in mind I haven't had ramen in 3-4 years.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Aww... Poor hoopy! Hope you feel better soon!

If I may ask, what have you caught?
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

NatureHeart wrote:Aww... Poor hoopy! Hope you feel better soon!

If I may ask, what have you caught?
Well, I haven't really caught anything... I dont think so anyway. I was sick for a while but that was probably only allergies, or just a simple cold.
Thanks for the concern though! :)
Also the auto immune also means something terrible... NO chocolate, no tomatoes and no potatoes. Those are like my three favorite things on earth. And also no cashews, so I can't have my favorite food, cashew chicken...
Kenya
Global Moderator

Post by Kenya »

NatureHeart wrote:Hey, anybody watched Mermaids: New Evidence? Pretty scary stuff on there. I am actually kinda leaning towards the "beautiful" creatures to be real....
Watched it, but thought it was so fake. The Body Found one was so much better, that one fooled me until I realized it was a fiction documentary.
There's a new show called North America (7 part series). Love it, definitely worth watching if you like nature shows. ^^
WEO Moderator since August 31st, 2010

If you need assistance please PM me.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Wait, it's not real? Ugh! Now I feel so STUPID!! *Bangs head against a wall*

Anyway, I'll be sure to look it up!
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

NatureHeart wrote:Wait, it's not real? Ugh! Now I feel so STUPID!! *Bangs head against a wall*

Anyway, I'll be sure to look it up!

Your not stupid.I think its animal planets fault. There doing too many "What if" documentaries which can be confusing to a lot of people. Unless you have plenty of true facts like in Evacuate Earth. For one thing mermaids are said to be hybrids of man in fish. Mermaids were said to be sseen by sailors centaries ago. However if your at sea for many many months and you grow weary it is a perfect opertunity for mistaken identity. Leading some to suggest what they were actually seeing was dewgongs or manitees. In the first place human and fish hybrids or mermaids can not exist due to DNA. DNA is like the harddrive on a computer. It contains the genetic codes of nearly all life on planet earth. Those codes determin if the life form is a human, monkey, fish, eagle, or even a bacteria. Human and Chimp hybrids might be possible because our genetic codes are similar enough to be compatable. However a human and fish hybrid such as a mermaid is not because our genetic codes are completely different and are therefor not compatable.

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Have you seen where they are in the submarine? If they aren't real, what could it be? Mermaids may not be human-fish hybrids, but are just a new species that has been discovered, but not thought of as "real" because of the lack of sightings.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
animalguy888
Adult Gecko

Post by animalguy888 »

NatureHeart wrote:Have you seen where they are in the submarine? If they aren't real, what could it be? Mermaids may not be human-fish hybrids, but are just a new species that has been discovered, but not thought of as "real" because of the lack of sightings.

Yes there are new species being discovered evey day. However the reason most of the ocean is unexplored is because most of it is so deep that a humanoid body is unfit for the enviroment. A Human would littarly implode under the intense pressure. That is were most of the oceans hidden species reside. There were mermaid sighting by salors in the 17th and 18th century. However all sightings ceased after technology improved and the arival of the steam ship. The were faster and could carry more supplies then the old fassioned wooden sailing ships. That and eventually the arival of the panama conal which cut the time it takes to reach the pacific ocean from the atlantic in half, ceased all mermaid sightings. The old sailors would describe a goargeous woman-like creature with the body of a human but the tail of a fish, the classic mermaid, a human-fish hybrid, not an entire modern species. However the new soalors who could store more food and water, as well as reach their destination quicker to avoid becoming weary, did not see anything and the sightings ceased to exist. The leading idea is that the in the past the hungry, tired, and weary sailors were mistaking known species for mermaids. When one is traveling the ocean for long periods of time with a limited food suplies things like this can happen.

Also many new species have been discoved in submersables. That includes a deep-sea octopus that swims using as type of fin similar to the ears of dumbo, Giant squid the truth behind the the Kracken which has been cought on film in its natural enviroment for the first time in history which was used in a new documentary on the discovery channel, even a new type of shark thought to be extinct. However no evidence of mermaids have ever been found. That animal planet show Mermaids probably uses 3d computer animation in some way and the footage is not real. After all as i said before it is more of a "What if" type of documentary rather then a "Absolute proof to this" kind of documentary. If a "What if" documentary is not done right it can be very confusing to the public. Thats why I do not watch animal planet documentaries anymore. Now I watch NatGeoWild documentaries along with History Channel and their second channal which is called H2. The show a watched NatGeos Evacuate Earth did a better job then animal planets Mermaids because they explained and presented well enough that there was no confusion among the public to theres a neutron star thats gonna kill us all. Animal Planets Mermaids however has confused people into thinking they found real mermaids. Instead they show was supposed to be "what would it be like if mermaids were real."

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Hey, I am switching to a completely new topic, sooo...

Animalguy, you were in my dream last night. O_o I dreamed you were a 12 year old boy with brown hair, and, ummm, hazel eyes. You seemed pretty nice and when I saw him get on his IPad, get on webearthonline and log into your account, I was all like, "Oh my gosh! You play Web Earth Online?!" and "you" were all like, "Umm...?" and I was like, "You're Animalguy?!" and you were all, "Yeah..?" Then I was all, "I'm NatureHeart!" and you were all, :shock: "Cool..?"

Sooo..... Yeah.. He didn't use big words though. :3
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥