Off-Topic Topic

All other discussions.

Moderator: Kenya

hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Re: Off-Topic Topic

Post by hoopyscoop »

MidnightRose wrote:Yesterday was my birthday... I drank something i haven't had in a long time and it got me sick all night D=

Oh well, it was a fun birthday <3
Happy birthday! Glad you had a good one and... Oh no! D: What happened?
Icon = Fluttershy = not mine.
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

NatureHeart wrote:Happy late birthday Mid! Sorry you got sick though. What did you drink that made you so sick?
Soda, lol. I haven't drank any for about 2 months before that but I had one for my birthday... Wasn't use to it anymore xP I guess that's good though- I'm use to water now =D

And thanks guys, I had a good time. I got over $100 just for 'becoming' a teenager as almost everyone said to me xD
In-game name: Midnightsky
Twitter
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

How cute! And Mid, my cousin drinks soda in place of water. Once she went a day without soda and she got a migrane so bad she couldn't get off the couch.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

xP It's weird though because I'm the only one in my family that doesn't drink soda...

Also, I got a new computer today! =D But it's so weird.. And I'm not use to this keyboard.. o3o This will take getting use to, especially Windows 8. It's confusing!
Twitter
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Lucky! I have always wanted my own laptop! All I have it this dell desktop...
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

I actually got a desktop xD I had a laptop but it broke within a year and a half... And the laptop was worth over more than $1,000 .-. But the desktop runs better than the laptop at least =D
Twitter
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

O_O At that rate I will never get a laptop....
Anywho, I'm on minecraft and I'm bored. Any ideas on buildings?
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
Foxesrule
Cardinal Chick

Post by Foxesrule »

I.

Want.

Pet.

Rat.

But it's all like "ooh you nee dto be older you're not responsible enough yet"
"Oh no the cats won't like it"

So I'm like:

"The cats won't mind becasue one is practically blidn and the other, well, it'll be kept in a cage!" (The rat.)

Okay, I didn't SAY that, but...
Your neighbourhood moderator.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat. c:
what am i doing with my life..?
animalguy888
Adult Gecko
Location: In the sky hunting for a hybrid between superman and bigfoot in an alternate universe

Post by animalguy888 »

Something happened that will probably be in the news around the world for weeks.

Russia gat hit by a meteor yesteday. Also at the same time California got hit by a meteor yesterday. The one in russia exploded over the skies of Chelyabinsk like an atomic bomb from space.

Details According to the newspaper in front of my face are... (the event was yesterday and was in rusia and im reading about the very next day in the united states.)

The fireball came in at the hypersonic speed of 40,000 mph.
The mass of the meteor was 7,000 tons.
It damaged or destroyed 3,000 buildings.
1,200 people were injured mostly due to the flying shards of glass.

The say that this event is ranked second only to the tunguska event. The tunguska event was over a hundred years ago in 1908. In which a meteor exploded in Siberia. The blast completly flattened 800 Square Miles of forest. If the Tunguska Event happened in new york or london. The City would have been completly annihilated.

here are some articles I found on what happened yesterday.

http://www.space.com/19822-russian-fire ... ntury.html

http://www.space.com/19837-russia-fireb ... prise.html

http://www.space.com/19829-russian-fire ... aphic.html

"There is beauty in every Creature, Stone, and Plant. To find it you Just have to look for It."

Click here if you dare!...

NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

Oh! I saw some videos! Everybody was all freaked out! xD And in a garage security camera was it? Anyway, I think a couple of stacked up cinder blocks fell over! xD Oh! When I went out to Dairy Queen, my little brother got up and said: "Hey Mom, a meteorite just landed behind me!" Then he proceeded to leap in the air singing, "I believe I can fly!" Lol! xD
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
sparkwolf111
Baby Gecko

Post by sparkwolf111 »

what happened to everyone? it feels so empty compared to when i first joined, when there were always atleast 10 people on world 1 and 20+ forum posts each day v.v
Number 1 rabbit. My in-game name is keyin.
NatureHeart
Cardinal Chick

Post by NatureHeart »

:( I don't know. But I guess we will have to make the best of it.
Cheer up!
Be silly!
♥ And fly! ♥
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

sparkwolf111 wrote:what happened to everyone? it feels so empty compared to when i first joined, when there were always atleast 10 people on world 1 and 20+ forum posts each day v.v
I don’t know... I miss the times when I could go into that big bear cave by the creek and there would be like 8 players in there, and we’d all protect each other. I also miss Guardian’s flock. :(
MidnightRose
Cardinal Chick

Post by MidnightRose »

I miss that too. I honestly haven't been on the game in a long time.. Guess I got a bit bored of it because nothing new ever seems to happen. That, and whenever I go on there is always at least one rule breaker who refuses to listen when you try to explain the rules to them .-. But if more people came on again, I might start playing a bit more again. It would also be nice if the forums weren't as inactive anymore.. Oh well, I'm sure it will come back around <3
Twitter
hoopyscoop
Adult Gecko

Post by hoopyscoop »

MidnightRose wrote:I miss that too. I honestly haven't been on the game in a long time.. Guess I got a bit bored of it because nothing new ever seems to happen. That, and whenever I go on there is always at least one rule breaker who refuses to listen when you try to explain the rules to them .-. But if more people came on again, I might start playing a bit more again. It would also be nice if the forums weren't as inactive anymore.. Oh well, I'm sure it will come back around <3
Yeah, me too... It's like, the game is missing something that it had when it was still active, when I saw 9 players online. I used to use this site as a get away, a chill-out, when I was frustrated, talking with my friends on game, surviving with each other, would always calm me down. I know I probably sound weird, but it's true. But I'm staying for as long as I possibly can, I would do anything to stay with my friends on here. If this site ever, ever goes down... I'll probably (most likely) cry, because, all my best Internet friends, will disappear with the game, but most of them are on other sites. Again, I might sound weird, but my friends that are here, are probably the only true friends I've ever had, real life and non real life, I'm too shy to make real friends, I know there's other games, but none will be as fun, WEO is one of the most fun animal survival game, I've ever played. I remember when I was so happy when I unlocked the gecko. xD I will now end this post, knowing I put tons of commas. xP